Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So not just molecules but a planet now? What, the planet that we smashed into up and vanished?

Do you even read what I write?

I clearly said that the rotation set in BEFORE any of the planets in our solar system formed.

So? It is foolishness with no proof at all. Who cares if ten people say the same thing??

Conservation of angular momentum has a great deal of proof.

Total imagination, godless conjecture with precisely zero proof.

Get your story straight! I don't care what it is just get one and be clear and stick to it.

My story is straight. I have ALWAYS said that it was conservation of angular momentum that caused Earth's rotation. I said this in the second post in this thread. I am saying it now. I have never proposed any other explanation. In what way is my story not straight?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you even read what I write?

I clearly said that the rotation set in BEFORE any of the planets in our solar system formed.
Like you were there!? Anyone can make stuff up'

Not for starting earth revolving! Maybe for a ballet dancer or etc. Whooopee do.

My story is straight. I have ALWAYS said that it was conservation of angular momentum that caused Earth's rotation.

Right, and I seem to recall that what you claim got conserved started out with molecular sized sweet nothings zinging together until a planet formed...or some such? Get your story straight.
I said this in the second post in this thread. I am saying it now. I have never proposed any other explanation. In what way is my story not straight?

In the way that it is fuzzy. So little molecular items smashed something in your fantasy land, or was it planetary?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Like you were there!? Anyone can make stuff up'

The model explains everything we see. We can see the exact same thing happening in other places.

SO we can see it happening, and we know that the process creates solar systems like what we have in our own.

So yes, I was there, because THERE is HERE.

Not for starting earth revolving! Maybe for a ballet dancer or etc. Whooopee do.

ACtually, it does explain what started the Earth rotating.

Right, and I seem to recall that what you claim got conserved started out with molecular sized sweet nothings zinging together until a planet formed...or some such? Get your story straight.

I claim that the dust cloud that formed our solar system began rotating as it contracted, yes. As I have explained many times now, it's called conservation of angular momentum.

This is the ONLY explanation I have put forward. So in what way is my story not straight if I have maintained the same position constantly?

In the way that it is fuzzy. So little molecular items smashed something in your fantasy land, or was it planetary?

Don't blame me for your inability to understand what conservation of angular momentum means. There's plenty of resources out there in internetland for you to find.

Upvote 0