Sydney
✟11,454.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Do you realize that your reasoning is not solid? What do I have to do with American presidents or Bush?

I am answering your questions from my Christian perspective, I am not here to defend USA, their politicians, culture or actions.
You're making excuses for your Christian holy book that is upheld in the biggest Christian country in the world, which has a shocking record of violent gun deaths and a shocking global reputation for military crimes.

Do YOU realize that is what you are doing?

I was devastated over 9/11 then I was told it was America's punishment for being an international bully.

President Carter only got one term because he was a true Christian and refused to engage in military attack. That is how Americans choose their leaders. WAKE UP

Last edited:
Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You're making excuses for your Christian holy book that is upheld in the biggest Christian country in the world, which has a shocking record of violent gun deaths and a shocking global reputation for military crimes.

Do YOU realize that is what you are doing?

I was devastated over 9/11 then I was told it was America's punishment for being an international bully.

President Carter only got one term because he was a true Christian and refused to engage in military attack. That is how Americans choose their leaders. WAKE UP
Or we can say that the USA is the biggest democratic country in the world so democracy has a record of violent gun death and schocking military crimes.

Or we can say that the USA is the biggest multicultural country in the world so multiculturalism and races living together have a record of violent gun death and schocking military crimes.

Or we can have say the USA is the country with xyz...

Your argumentation is invalid in so many ways. WAKE UP.

Upvote 0

Jezabella

Dec 3, 2019
Sydney
✟11,454.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Or we can say that the USA is the biggest democratic country in the world so democracy has a record of violent gun death and schocking military crimes.

Or we can say that the USA is the biggest multicultural country in the world so multiculturalism and races living together have a record of violent gun death and schocking military crimes.

Or we can have say the USA is the country with xyz...

Your argumentation is invalid in so many ways. WAKE UP.
You sound like someone who makes an effort to justify anything bad.

Can you come up with an excuse for child abuse? Like .. you could say the child didn't eat all their spinach and deserved severe physical discipline because the father loves his kid?

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You sound like someone who makes an effort to justify anything bad.

Can you come up with an excuse for child abuse? Like .. you could say the child didn't eat all their spinach and deserved severe physical discipline because the father loves his kid?
You do not behave rationally anymore. You just do not like Christianity and thats all your motivation to push your way of thinking. You are closed to see it in broader context.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Jezabella

Dec 3, 2019
Sydney
✟11,454.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
You do not behave rationally anymore. You just do not like Christianity and thats all your motivation to push your way of thinking. You are closed to see it in broader context.
Sorry but your speculative justification of evil is anything but rational.
And you make way too many assumptions about me. Assuming things is not a smart thing to do.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sorry but your speculative justification of evil is anything but rational.
And you make way too many assumptions about me. Assuming things is not a smart thing to do.
There is nothing "not smart" about assuming things as such.

Assuming can be smart or not smart and I think you proved yourself with your arguments quite clearly to make a smart assumption about your motives and ways of thinking.

Upvote 0

Jezabella

Dec 3, 2019
Sydney
✟11,454.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
There is nothing "not smart" about assuming things as such.

Assuming can be smart or not smart and I think you proved yourself with your arguments quite clearly to make a smart assumption about your motives and ways of thinking.
HUH? LOL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.