Why do women hate me?

Knightlock

Sep 8, 2008
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is something that I have to ask on this board and I beg you to please be honest with me even if you think it will hurt me.

I have wanted for the last twenty years or so to get married in the worst way. Now, I am not the best looking person on earth so I am not expecting to get someone that is perfect either but I will tell you that this is really getting me down.

For the last year, I have been going on every dating site that I can find and have paid over $100.00 a month on these sites. I have been to almost all of them. Matchmaker.com, eharmony.com, Great expectations and about five to six others. And every time I get the same thing...

Absolutely no interst from any women except one woman and after one date she was not interested.

I have had times where I emailed women and they blocked me only talking to them once and all I did was ask them some basic questions. I have tired to simply start up a converstaion and most women walk away.

I am now 36 and have never been on a date (with the exception of once) as all of the women have turned their backs on me. They will not even give me the time of day.

So what is it women, what is so horrible about me that all of you virtually treat me like I am a leper? Is it my looks? My personality? What is it?

Thanks!

Knightlock

Sep 8, 2008
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont know you so I cant really pass judgement on this.

But im sure its not about women just hating you, it doesnt just happen to men, happens to women too

Look, I don't mean to sound so depressing but if this were simply a situation where there was one time that I have been though this it would be different.

I used to tell myself to "cheer up it will happen some day, you just have to keep looking."

Well, that someday has never come. There never has been a reward for my patience and at this point I am getting the feeling that there never will be.

You have no idea how hard I have tried but the point is that women will not even talk to me. I could understand if I stalked them or something but I really don't do anything odd to them. Most take one look at me and simply turn and walk away.

Now I realise that everyone has their own tastes but I really am getting depressed about this. I have been to a lot of places and so far there has been no response.

I and please don't take this the wrong way as I know you are only trying to help. But you are 22 years of age and still have a long time ahead of you. I am 36 so my time is running out. Not that I am 90 by any stretch of the imagination but still...

Anyway thanks for at least responding as that is more than what I have gotten in the last year from any other site :)

Upvote 0

Knightlock

Sep 8, 2008
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps your profile isn't worded well. Or maybe you're unintentionally giving off a vibe that is counter productive to what you want people get from you. I doubt it's your looks because there are people of all types of attractiveness out there who are maried and dating.

Well if I knew what the vibe was I would gladly change it. To be fair I am shy by nature so I have thought that it was this and I have tried to change it. Still, if you are going on a website it is a little hard to tell this about someone.

Mind you I don't feel that every person I come accross will be interested and I could accept some rejection if women would get to know me. The problem is that they DON'T. Most of the time I don't even get a chance to get a word in. They just turn and walk away.

I keep thinking to be honest that I need to get out of the United States and move somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why are you asking a group of women who don't know a bloomin' thing about you to tell you what they think of you?

Kinda like walking up to a stranger on the street and asking "Why did I do that yesterday? Why???"

If YOU like you, then all you need to do is stop fretting and fussing, and wait patiently for God to bring Miss Right into your life. However, if - as I suspect - there are things about yourself that you dislike, and you know you need to improve upon, then don't use the rejection of women as an excuse to ignore those problems and remain bitter.

And last, STOP wasting hundreds of dollars on those stupid dating sites!

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look, I don't mean to sound so depressing but if this were simply a situation where there was one time that I have been though this it would be different.

I used to tell myself to "cheer up it will happen some day, you just have to keep looking."

Well, that someday has never come. There never has been a reward for my patience and at this point I am getting the feeling that there never will be.

You have no idea how hard I have tried but the point is that women will not even talk to me. I could understand if I stalked them or something but I really don't do anything odd to them. Most take one look at me and simply turn and walk away.

Now I realise that everyone has their own tastes but I really am getting depressed about this. I have been to a lot of places and so far there has been no response.

I and please don't take this the wrong way as I know you are only trying to help. But you are 22 years of age and still have a long time ahead of you. I am 36 so my time is running out. Not that I am 90 by any stretch of the imagination but still...

Anyway thanks for at least responding as that is more than what I have gotten in the last year from any other site :)

I'll make you a deal, and put an end to all of this. I'll go on a date with you, and at the end of it, I'll tell you absolutely everything that I see about you that could possibly turn women off.

I'm completely serious; the invite's open.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Knightlock

Sep 8, 2008
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll make you a deal, and put an end to all of this. I'll go on a date with you, and at the end of it, I'll tell you absolutely everything that I see about you that could possibly turn women off.

I'm completely serious; the invite's open.

All right, at least it will tell me what is going on and what I am doing wrong. You're on.

Tell me how to get a hold of you and we will meet.

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
S16_C.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.