South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My priorities are to help the dying infants. Are you saying that my first priority should be to point out and shame those who are killing them?

I do not know the full interpretation of those who are pro choice.......I just believe that no one is for killing babies.....

I agree there is no excuse for murder.........do you make an excuse for self defense, or do you use a word other than murder in these cases to make it allowable?
So they have a hard time surviving, that's sad. But turning to killing is not the solution. That's taking a quitter's mentality to an ugly extreme. You have to let them try to find a way in these cases. God took care of many people in hideous situations in the Bible. Why just be a pessimist and kill them?

And shame them? I just told you, no one can make a concrete case about whether or not the fetus should be protected, so the logical thing is to be safe and avoid murder. There is no such thing as cruel shaming in this. You act fast to stop the worst crimes.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So they have a hard time surviving, that's sad. But turning to killing is not the solution. That's taking a quitter's mentality to an ugly extreme. You have to let them try to find a way in these cases. God took care of many people in hideous situations in the Bible. Why just be a pessimist and kill them?

And shame them? I just told you, no one can make a concrete case about whether or not the fetus should be protected, so the logical thing is to be safe and avoid murder. There is no such thing as cruel shaming in this. You act fast to stop the worst crimes.
I believe you quote the wrong post in your reply. It you didnt, the conversation should end because we are not understanding one another.

Thanks for the conversation.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
My priorities are to help the dying infants. Are you saying that my first priority should be to point out and shame those who are killing them?

I do not know the full interpretation of those who are pro choice.......I just believe that no one is for killing babies.....

I agree there is no excuse for murder.........do you make an excuse for self defense, or do you use a word other than murder in these cases to make it allowable?

I understand your confusion, and I say this with no malice or bitterness.
You are against aborition but have been taught all people have basic human rights.
You cannot watch broadcast Television, without some underlying agenda.
Same go's for Newspaper, Magizines and other forms of media.
We are that frog that is set in cool water, someone puts it on the stove and it boils due to a lack of awareness.
Toss a frog in hot water it will jump out.
We are desensitized to this abomination, as well many other things contrary to God's Word.
It's all a illusion, they keep up the distraction of ,what ever the flame today is and they take bigger leaps elsewhere.
Have Faith in God, learn as much as you can and choose life.
God said to Israel; I set before you Life and Death choose Life.
I hope we do not part in anger, my point in this thread was to remind Christians We can change this world.
We are mighty through Christ, and Sons of God.
Nothing could stop Christainity if we were on common ground about Aborition.
America once was united on how we would live, but today we are divided by a minority who understands how to condition the masses to apathy.
God Bless

Reactions: hhodgson
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Raymond, one more thing.
Take a look at the out of balance numbers of Blacks that have had Aboritions.
Most planned parenthood aborition houses are in low income Black communities.

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

A highly significant 1993 Howard University study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7 times more likely to get breast cancer if they had had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.

Source Black Genocide .Org

Things are not as they appear ,in the media.
The media paints a picture of a young White Mother, her life in danger making a hard choice.
Pull back the curtain, and you find a minority who supports the very people who would kill them all.
Margaret Sanger was a white supremacist, She had the general population so distracted that Martin Luther King accepted a award on her behalf.

Last edited:
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@now faith no need to worry about my feeling anything negative, for my heart and mind is gaurded.

Have you see this thread?: Troubling Bible passages on abortion

I would be interested to see your response to it......Mine is already there.

Was nice reasoning together.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am disappointed in the Christian community in general. It is sad when people on Face Book speak out against this abomination hitting our Nation today. I'm talking about live Birth abortion, I'm talking about Governors receiving money from planned parenthood. I'm talking about other Christian groups on Facebook that worry more about eternal security than a cold blooded bunch of people pushing their agenda of death on all America.

I definitely agree with you here. I thought I would go to several other forums on the NET just to catch up on some comments from a mixture of pro-choice and pro-life Christians on this very issue. Ended up being mostly the pro-choice crowd doing the commenting. I thought that some of the comments would be more than interesting to say the least. Here we go...

Christian Forums Comments on Abortion [and]
As a pro-choice Christian... Where do I Stand?
- I choose NOT to judge and not to try and take away their right to choose abortion.

- I choose to leave the judging to God and people who put themselves on the level of God. Abortion is there right to choose.

- My personal view--which I think is the view of most pro-choice Christians I know--is that while I would never have an abortion except in cases where my life was at risk or I had been a rape or incest victim, it isn't my place to stop those who don't share my beliefs from having an abortion.

- What sums up the "pro-choice" argument as clearly as anything ever written. They simply do not value the life within.

- The purpose of abortion is to end pregnancy. The death of the embryo or foetus is only a consequence of that.

- Many pro-life advocates believe that women who get abortions are themselves victims, and the real culprits are the doctors who kill the unborn and liberals who mislead women into thinking that abortion is "just a choice" like choosing which neighborhood to live in.

- Pro-choice is a deceptive term used by abortion supporters to reframe the killing of unborn babies as an individual right.

- There are times when someone says they are pro-choice, they are only interested in preserving the lifestyle of the mother alone. God's gift of life is of no consequence in that choice.

- When someone says they're pro-choice, they really mean to say they want to sleep around without the possibility of getting pregnant.

- Being a pro-choice "quote" christian is like someone being a pro-rape christian or a pro-murder christian. Just can't exist. Unless the person is ok with allowing various sins just because the world pressure them into thinking Gods law doesn't matter when it comes to moral things.

- I think a pro-choice christian is a christian who has been deceived by Satan into thinking a human being isn't a human being until they reach a particular point in development. I believe that when God said He knew us in the womb it means He knew us from conception.

- When we become a new distinct human being is settled science. Human life begins at conception. However, pro choice advocates are science deniers when it comes to embryology.

- The Scripture says that murderers will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Therefore there are some tragic and rude shocks awaiting some pro-choice professing "Christians" when they arrive at the Judgement.

- Another said.... a pro-choice Christian woman is one who chooses abstinence, whereas, a pro-choice Christian man chooses celibacy until marriage.

- This commenter said.... In a sense we are ALL "pro-choice" Christians in that all men have a choice between obedience to God or not obeying God. What we are not is "consequence free" because there is always a consequence for our actions and the consequence of sin is death. So in respect of abortion of course we are pro-choice, everybody has a choice every day. But in a civilization that agrees with the Creator the consequence for abortion will be the same as for any taking of a human life and that is murder.

- Anyone who is pro-choice is supporting deliberately killing a human that would otherwise live. To me that is murder and I believe that when God judges them He will take the support of murdering millions and possibly billions of babies into account.

- I know there are times when abortion may be justified but for me it would only be where the mother or baby would die if the pregnancy continued, and I know a Christian couple who had to make that choice but even then they said it was difficult to deliberately kill their child.

- A pro choice Christian is one who apparently doesn't know when human life begins. It isn't really spiritual rocket science to figure out from the scriptures which trimester Jesus became fully God and fully man. It was at conception in case anyone is wondering.

- I suspect that in the Judgment a great crowd of aborted babies... perhaps 60+ million (just from America) alone... will be in adult form waiting to ask YOU... this question, "Why did you never give me a chance at life?"[/QUOTE]

As you correctly say... Forgive us Lord!

Are we about our Father's business?

Harry...

ZZ  Word-of-Faith.gif

• Winner
Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I definitely agree with you here. I thought I would go to several other forums on the NET just to catch up on some comments from a mixture of pro-choice and pro-life Christians on this very issue. Ended up being mostly the pro-choice crowd doing the commenting. I thought that some of the comments would be more than interesting to say the least. Here we go...

Christian Forums Comments on Abortion [and]
As a pro-choice Christian... Where do I Stand?
- I choose NOT to judge and not to try and take away their right to choose abortion.

- I choose to leave the judging to God and people who put themselves on the level of God. Abortion is there right to choose.

- My personal view--which I think is the view of most pro-choice Christians I know--is that while I would never have an abortion except in cases where my life was at risk or I had been a rape or incest victim, it isn't my place to stop those who don't share my beliefs from having an abortion.

- What sums up the "pro-choice" argument as clearly as anything ever written. They simply do not value the life within.

- The purpose of abortion is to end pregnancy. The death of the embryo or foetus is only a consequence of that.

- Many pro-life advocates believe that women who get abortions are themselves victims, and the real culprits are the doctors who kill the unborn and liberals who mislead women into thinking that abortion is "just a choice" like choosing which neighborhood to live in.

- Pro-choice is a deceptive term used by abortion supporters to reframe the killing of unborn babies as an individual right.

- There are times when someone says they are pro-choice, they are only interested in preserving the lifestyle of the mother alone. God's gift of life is of no consequence in that choice.

- When someone says they're pro-choice, they really mean to say they want to sleep around without the possibility of getting pregnant.

- Being a pro-choice "quote" christian is like someone being a pro-rape christian or a pro-murder christian. Just can't exist. Unless the person is ok with allowing various sins just because the world pressure them into thinking Gods law doesn't matter when it comes to moral things.

- I think a pro-choice christian is a christian who has been deceived by Satan into thinking a human being isn't a human being until they reach a particular point in development. I believe that when God said He knew us in the womb it means He knew us from conception.

- When we become a new distinct human being is settled science. Human life begins at conception. However, pro choice advocates are science deniers when it comes to embryology.

- The Scripture says that murderers will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Therefore there are some tragic and rude shocks awaiting some pro-choice professing "Christians" when they arrive at the Judgement.

- Another said.... a pro-choice Christian woman is one who chooses abstinence, whereas, a pro-choice Christian man chooses celibacy until marriage.

- This commenter said.... In a sense we are ALL "pro-choice" Christians in that all men have a choice between obedience to God or not obeying God. What we are not is "consequence free" because there is always a consequence for our actions and the consequence of sin is death. So in respect of abortion of course we are pro-choice, everybody has a choice every day. But in a civilization that agrees with the Creator the consequence for abortion will be the same as for any taking of a human life and that is murder.

- Anyone who is pro-choice is supporting deliberately killing a human that would otherwise live. To me that is murder and I believe that when God judges them He will take the support of murdering millions and possibly billions of babies into account.

- I know there are times when abortion may be justified but for me it would only be where the mother or baby would die if the pregnancy continued, and I know a Christian couple who had to make that choice but even then they said it was difficult to deliberately kill their child.

- A pro choice Christian is one who apparently doesn't know when human life begins. It isn't really spiritual rocket science to figure out from the scriptures which trimester Jesus became fully God and fully man. It was at conception in case anyone is wondering.

- I suspect that in the Judgment a great crowd of aborted babies... perhaps 60+ million (just from America) alone... will be in adult form waiting to ask YOU... this question, "Why did you never give me a chance at life?"

As you correctly say... Forgive us Lord!

Are we about our Father's business?

Harry...

[/QUOTE]

Hello my friend,
I see you have been busy and have found what we both expected.
My point in this thread was to, see how many Christians would pray and speak out.
I see you have heard it all, the excuses that is.
I was compelled by a passage , when this news from New York was broadcast, as well I knew others would join with them.
Specifically though the passage that has been on my mind is this:
1 Peter 4: 14. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19. Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
VS 17 is our command.
Looking back in the Old Testament, we find God's people justify their actions, and pay a high price.
Nothing is new, Romans CH. 1 tells us the people knew God yet chose to follow their lust.
When we see the Patriarchs of Judges we see a picture of Christ.
Samsons own people turned him over to the enemy, if they would have stood with Him, they could have destroyed the Phillistines.

The number of people who say they are Christians is staggering, yet evil rules our Land.
Your work and my prayer request are very informative as to who will stand with our Lord.
I'm sorry to all Christians who believe another Gospel.
There can only be one choice, and that is to choose life.
God Bless you my Friend

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
@now faith no need to worry about my feeling anything negative, for my heart and mind is gaurded.

Have you see this thread?: Troubling Bible passages on abortion

I would be interested to see your response to it......Mine is already there.

Was nice reasoning together.

Sin brings death and Death to all.
When God commanded Israel to take no prisoner's, it was about reprobate people that would corrupt Israel in due time.
The nature of the enemy's of Israel were pure evil.
I have to wonder what our opressors will do to us over our sin?
Israel eventually disobeyed God, and allowed corrupt people to dwell with them.
They brought in false God's and Israel sinned continually for four Hundred years, until they were brought into Permanent Captivity , Starting with Babylon and not until thousands of years later did they become a independent Nation again.
Throughout history Israel followed false God's.
They ran their children through fire as sacarfice to Molech, they worshipped Baal who was Jesabels choice of deity.
Her roots go back to people who should have never been part of Israel.
So to equate the judgement of God in the Old Testament, to somehow justify what we are doing In America is flawed logic.
God destroyed people who murdered Children for sacrifice , God is the Judge , and I shouldn't have to attempt to explain what He saw fit to do with Israel.
Now under a new Coveanut through Christ all men can be granted salvation if they follow Christ.
If it were not for Christ America would not survived.
We are pushing God away just as Israel did ,we are corrupt in deed and in worship.
Christians will be judged for their deeds here and now.
How long does America have ?
God is a faithful Holy God, and God is no respecter of persons.
What will 2020 bring?
We have had God's grace, it is a fearful thing to be in God's judgement.

2 Church services one Christian and one pagan, worship of Satan openly,men marrying men.
Killing our newborn.
What will keep us from destruction?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"A Preacher who does not speak out against this in Public ,is not in the Will of God." <--- back this up with the word.

Do you SEE whats going on out side in the world today? It so wonderful. The Father is doing so many wonders. What are they? He does more GOOD then all the evil in the world. The USA today.. is because His people repented.. faith prayer. We don't battle flesh and blood.

Again see what the Father is doing..were the Children of GOD of light we have Christ in us.. we see more evil then good 1st? What is the Father doing?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
"A Preacher who does not speak out against this in Public ,is not in the Will of God." <--- back this up with the word.

Do you SEE whats going on out side in the world today? It so wonderful. The Father is doing so many wonders. What are they? He does more GOOD then all the evil in the world. The USA today.. is because His people repented.. faith prayer. We don't battle flesh and blood.

Again see what the Father is doing..were the Children of GOD of light we have Christ in us.. we see more evil then good 1st? What is the Father doing?

Ephesians 5: 6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 7. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. 8. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9. (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10. Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. 14. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. 15. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16. Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Matthew 10: 26. Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. 27. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. 28. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. 32. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

No we do not battle flesh and blood, we battle principalities and powers in high places.
And for this we need the whole armor of God.

Obedience To God is our commision , yes God's love abounds in Christ toward us.
If we ignore the ungodly world we are turning over to our generations, and fail to teach them right from wrong, they are soon removed from God all together.
Study the surveys of how each age group moves closer to atheism each passing day.
But we can replace compassion for Relativism if you like.
God does not change for our philosophy or our opinions.
You will reap what you sow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"A Preacher who does not speak out against this in Public, is not in the Will of God." <--- back this up with the word.

Do you SEE what's going on out side in the world today? It so wonderful. The Father is doing so many wonders. What are they? He does more GOOD then all the evil in the world. The USA today.. is because His people repented.. faith prayer. We don't battle flesh and blood.

Again see what the Father is doing.. were the Children of GOD of light we have Christ in us.. we see more evil then good 1st? What is the Father doing?

Your asking the OP to back up this statement... with the Word? (I'm sure he will). Blade, I will go a little further. I would take the word "preacher" out and replace it with this... Any true born-again Christian (pro-choice or pro-life)....

What is the Father doing? Not near enough. It's NOT because He doesn't want to... He is waiting for us. Yes, we see the good being done in the world today. It is more than wonderful for sure, as you say... But not enough of His people ----> (us)... are repenting or in prayer over this abomination. We've become desensitized and now championing a mix of complacency, ambivalence and passiveness just to name a few. Many have fallen into spiritual slumber. It is difficult to wake them because they are desensitized to the voice of God.

We are not (near) seeing enough on the abortion issue. Don't we think that 60+ million aborted babies since Roe vs Wade would have LOVED... to see what God is doing today through His Church? And not only that, but to (also) be a participant. Sadly, they can't... they were aborted.

I listed on (Post 83)... of several responses from a majority of (pro-choice) posters on another forum on this same very issue on abortion. The comment below was the last one I copied. It's a good question to the abortionist or to the (passive) pro-choice Christians POV on their beliefs.

"I suspect that in the Judgment a great crowd of aborted babies... perhaps 60+ million (just from America) alone... will be in adult form waiting to ask YOU... this question, "Why did you never give me a chance at life?"​

That's why the OP is asking "Why are we looking the other way?" And the question God is asking us. What are WE doing? I will repeat the OP's comment here below...

-----> "Never before in America has such evil taken over and silenced the Christian's." It started a long time ago and has progressed to the point We have become desensitized to this abomination."​

I'll end this (for now)... and share just a few stats here...

- Statistically, over 98% of all abortions are committed for convenience sake. These abortions are morally wrong because the right to life trumps the right to our pursuit of happiness. At least, it does is 100% of every instance of law except abortion.

- Florida is one of the few states that actually tracks and records a reason for every abortion. In 2015, 98.6 of abortions were done out of convenience. 0.085% of abortions were done because of rape, and 0.5% of abortions were done because the mother was in some form of danger, be it life threatening, or just physical or even psychological in nature.​

ZZ               Word-of-Faith.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I will paint a picture, a long time ago a 17 year old male had relations with a 23 year old female.
Not long after the news came that the young man was a father to be.
It was a good lesson in life for the young man.
His female friend wanted a aborition.
The young man knew she had had a aborition before from another partner.
Hating aborition the young man held on and somehow got the pregnancy beyond the legal time.
Soon another man came along and married this woman and raised the child along with a younger one.
Some years went by,and the original young man, found himself adopting another child and raising Him.
The young man is now older much older, and after reuniting with his first Child that would have been killed, a relationship was built and the once young man became dad.
Now there are five beautiful grandchildren 2 that can make the once young man a great grandfather.
The adopted Son had twinn boys,and lives a good life.
This beginning of a 17 years old man ,became a thriving family with generations now and more to come.
Christ said I will give you Life and life more abundant , He never fails.
A entire family of a dad and 5 kids on the way to build lives and dream dreams and are a blessing to everyone around them , could have never been.
It was a stubborn 17 year old ,and mature man that saved the lives of a whole generation and next generation soon.

Who has the power to choose to destroy generations that were gifts from God.
God took a storm and brought peace and blessings beyond what anyone could foresee.

Choose life, any thing less is cheating God out of His Blessing us with far more than we will ever know.
When choice is your answer remember it's not just a fetus , it is generations to come that become family trees.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lord I ask that you open the eyes of who the god of this World has blinded, let them see in there lives the many future generations who were taken from us all.
In just over forty years the second generation of the children killed would be thriving , help them see Lord how many more lives are taken by making a bad choice.
In Jesus Holy Name
Amen.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Wow the ammount this year has skyrocketed.
Blacks are being eliminated .
Why do they vote for pro choice democrats ?
The numbers are staggering , how foolish can we be as a collective , to pawn this off on a Womans choice?

Proverbs 6: 17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. 20. My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 21. Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. 22. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. 23. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: 24. To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. 25. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. 26. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So much here.. you know.. we hear some what about it..this woman that girl. But what never get said enough is.. what since 1987? When ever it started 61 million babies have been aborted. Thats not counting before when they did it in hiding.

MAN I am was standing in the gap for the USA..to get another chance.. and believe He did.. but.. I never focused on this. I am here in this land.. and part of me...so much of me.. says.. I am here I know the crime.. the sin.. but Father.. WOW your mercy your grace.. I want Him to judge...

Now we understand those in REV..how long will you... when will you. Now I KNOW where the battle is..not with man.. our enemy... has long been hurting man to hurt GOD

Upvote 0