Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am disappointed in the Christian community in general.
It is sad when people on Face Book speak out against this abomination hitting our Nation today.
I'm talking about live Birth aborition, I'm talking about Governors recieving money from planned parenthood. I'm talking about other Christian groups on Facebook that worry more about eternal security than a cold blooded bunch of people pushing their agenda of death on all America.
We are Word of Faith, out of so many other groups, We know the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
We need prayer partners ,I don't care what denomation if you believe Christ is the Son of God and gave his life for our Sins to redeem us from the curse of sin and death ,and is God with us pray with us For this abomination to cease.
Pray in agreement ,pray in tongues shout from the house tops NO MORE BE GONE FROM US .
Never before in America has such evil taken over and silenced the Christian's.
It started a long time ago and has progressed to the point We are desensitized to this abomination .
I don't care about what's proper to say ,those who take part in this Will bust Hell wide open.
Dont be a bystander please, join in prayer Here and every where you can.
A Preacher who does not speak out against this in Public ,is not in the Will of God.
We will be judged as Christians , I surely do not want to see my Lord knowing I did nothing.

Any one ,that is bold enough to post a prayer Here can do your part.

Forgive Us Lord

Last edited:

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I have been very vocal about full term abortion being legalized in my state but what can I do about it? Nothing that's what. I mean full term abortion will always be legal in New York just like gay marriage will always be legal in every state. Just because I don't agree with it and I'm very vocal about it doesn't mean that I can do anything about it.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is sad when people on Face Book speak out against this abomination hitting our Nation today.
I'm talking about live Birth aborition, I'm talking about Governors recieving money from planned parenthood. I'm talking about other Christian groups on Facebook that worry more about eternal security than a cold blooded bunch of people pushing their agenda of death on all America.
We are Word of Faith, out of so many other groups, We know the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
We need prayer partners ,I don't care what denomation if you believe Christ is the Son of God and gave his life for our Sins to redeem us from the curse of sin and death ,and is God with us pray with us For this abomination to cease.
Pray in agreement ,pray in toungue, shout from the house tops NO MORE BE GONE FROM US .
It started a long time ago and has progressed to the point We are desensitized to this abomination .
I don't care about what's proper to say ,those who take part in this Will bust Hell wide open.
A Preacher who does not speak out against this in Public ,is not in the Will of God.
We will be judged as Christians , I surely do not want to see my Lord knowing I did nothing.

Forgive Us Lord
I understand that the new allowances for termination after 22 weeks are: if the mother is dying, and if the fetus is dead or will not live..

So I get my prayers straight, are you requesting that we pray to have the mother's ability to choose to save her life away? as continuing with a pregnancy with a child that dies, will kill the mother as well...

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Can you explain what you mean by this? Is this a result of the new bill passed.....or something you feel was always legal?

I feel it always will be legal because they brought up some "good points" in the passing of the law. Like apparently a woman can only abort a full term baby if her health and safety is at risk. I feel like many people in New York would want the option to abort a baby if say they might possibly die themselves giving birth. This I MIGHT agree with. It seems to be a valid reason to legalize full term abortion. I mean a mother should have the right to not die giving birth. But this can be exploited too. Apparently from what I heard from my wife they can apparently also abort a full term baby if they feel anxiety about giving birth. Well what woman doesn't feel anxiety about giving birth! Because they know how much its going to hurt. I mean I'm against aborting a full term baby because to me its murder. But they also when they passed the law brought up some good points like the health risks thing which is why I think the bill passed in the first place. And I think many women would want the right to not give birth that the law will ALWAYS be in effect.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel it always will be legal because they brought up some "good points" in the passing of the law. Like apparently a woman can only abort a full term baby if her health and safety is at risk. I feel like many people in New York would want the option to abort a baby if say they might possibly die themselves giving birth. This I MIGHT agree with. It seems to be a valid reason to legalize full term abortion. I mean a mother should have the right to not die giving birth. But this can be exploited too. Apparently from what I heard from my wife they can apparently also abort a full term baby if they feel anxiety about giving birth. Well what woman doesn't feel anxiety about giving birth! Because they know how much its going to hurt. I mean I'm against aborting a full term baby because to me its murder. But they also when they passed the law brought up some good points like the health risks thing which is why I think the bill passed in the first place. And I think many women would want the right to not give birth that the law will ALWAYS be in effect.
So what are your thoughts about this bill? Do you believe it should always be in affect.....Or do you agree that we should pray to move this choice from Mothers?

And maybe we should remove the misnomers:
-Not sure that "full-term abortion" is accurate. It seems to be a term to pull on emotions instead of the intellect....causing some to judge quickly and without thought or reason. Full term makes it seem like there people are terminating births at 8 and 9 months......when the law are for after 22 weeks, only with threat of death.
-You mention anxiety......maybe as an outlier......but nonetheless......it is possible that this can be linked to serious mental illness and, if Drs determine that it can affect the life of the mother.....I would not be qualified to disagree.
-Im not sure that these laws can be exploited legally....as it has to be approved by qualified professionals saying that lives are at risk.

So I would like to know what exactly are we to pray for? Do we want to remove the legal choice for a mother to live, thereby leaving the option only for those willing to break laws?

Upvote 0

7angels

Dec 8, 2011
✟10,049.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray in agreement ,pray in toungue, shout from the house tops NO MORE BE GONE FROM US .

Forgive Us Lord
well said. I agree with you.

I don't know about the rest of the posts above but the point I believe this post is wanting you to step out and speak out against the wrong doings being done by our leaders. there are so many laws created that are against the beliefs of the bible like praying in school, abortion, and ect. none of these laws should of been passed but Christians nowadays believe it has nothing to do with them or are too lazy thinking to let others worry about it and then I can just go back to my normal day with having to worry about it.

God bless

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The NY abortion law continues the 1973 Roe v Wade, Doe v Bolton criteria, necessitating only the health of the mother. This has always been a wide open door to abortion on demand, because it includes mental / emotional health, which is completely arbitrary.

And then there's this:
3rd trimester abortion - no need.png

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The is not about third trimester abortion.......Before the laws passed, a mother could not decide to save herself after the mid 2nd trimester. Now.....a husband and wife can decide to allow the mother to live after the mid-2nd trimester.

It does an injustice to only single out the ones who want to cheat the system, break the law, or just get out of responsibility. There are the normal families was husbands who just cant seem to cope with raising their 3 children alone......there are the mothers of three who fear leaving their current children behind.

I guess it is easy to pray away the Choices of others that I will never have to make.......... But I struggle to find this to be a just usage of prayer....

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I understand that the new allowances for termination after 22 weeks are: if the mother is dying, and if the fetus is dead or will not live..

So I get my prayers straight, are you requesting that we pray to have the mother's ability to choose to save her life away? as continuing with a pregnancy with a child that dies, will kill the mother as well...

Who decides who lives and who dies?
It's a smokescreen to get a way with murder.
Doctors have been doing c sections to diminish their liability, the proponents of this slaughter when asked , refer to the doctor to make the choice.
To attempt to legitimize this somehow is ridiculous.
My God they will birth a child and leave it to die.
This is less than Human.

Reactions: ICONO'CLAST
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The is not about third trimester abortion.......Before the laws passed, a mother could not decide to save herself after the mid 2nd trimester. Now.....a husband and wife can decide to allow the mother to live after the mid-2nd trimester.

It does an injustice to only single out the ones who want to cheat the system, break the law, or just get out of responsibility. There are the normal families was husbands who just cant seem to cope with raising their 3 children alone......there are the mothers of three who fear leaving their current children behind.

I guess it is easy to pray away the Choices of others that I will never have to make.......... But I struggle to find this to be a just usage of prayer....
Choice is what God gave us ,free will.
The end result of a choice is the delusion people are going to face.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have been very vocal about full term abortion being legalized in my state but what can I do about it? Nothing that's what. I mean full term abortion will always be legal in New York just like gay marriage will always be legal in every state. Just because I don't agree with it and I'm very vocal about it doesn't mean that I can do anything about it.

If we were united as Christians there would not be Abortions.
Have Faith in God ,we are being taken by a minority of evil people who have numbed the minds of the masses.
Even there are Atheist who will not consider murder, their morals are better than some Christian's .
This is not a majority decision , neither was gay marriage.
They are the minority who have control over the media , We are the Sons of God what can stand against us?
It's time we start understanding who we are in Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Trust in God and our voices will change the World.
If Preachers won't preach right from wrong dump them.
We have instant ability to change this world.
THINK if they can do as they have wished for evils sake how much more can be done for God's sake?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There is a unspoken reason for late term Abortions.
This is darkness that is void of any humanity.
Ask yourself why would they birth and kill?
We know the killing in early term is for convenience.
Consider why the parent may not want the child.
Perhaps the child is not up to their standard, has a disability or as cold bloods would say not perfect.
So they dispose and start again until they get what is perfection.
Or other reasons like not belonging to the husband.
Yes we have gone there, selective child rearing.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
If we were united as Christians there would not be Abortions.
Have Faith in God ,we are being taken by a minority of evil people who have numbed the minds of the masses.
Even there are Atheist who will not consider murder, their morals are better than some Christian's .
This is not a majority decision , neither was gay marriage.
They are the minority who have control over the media , We are the Sons of God what can stand against us?
It's time we start understanding who we are in Christ.

True. But abortion is going to always be legal because women want the right to choose and we're slowly approaching the end of the world and Christ's return. In the last days a lot of objectionable things are going to be legal. Violence is going to increase ...etc. And we're seeing that each and every day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who decides who lives and who dies?

Only God can decide this......which is why I am always taken aback by threads like these....As though, If God says "Live", we can say die instead....and have our will be done.....
It's a smokescreen to get a way with murder.

We always reap what we sow.....it is the law. No one gets away with anything.

Doctors have been doing c sections to diminish their liability, the proponents of this slaughter when asked , refer to the doctor to make the choice.

Yes, this is unfortunate and corrupt.....but I fail to see how this relates to abortion the new bills or this thread.

To attempt to legitimize this somehow is ridiculous.

I dont believe that the bills adjusting the previous abortion bills have anything to do with c sections or malpractice of doctors. Laws are for those who follow them....they are of no consequence to those who dont.

Maybe we can start thread against those who break laws in addition to thread against the laws themselves?

My God they will birth a child and leave it to die.
This is less than Human.

Where did you hear this? And what does this have to do with abortion laws? Where did you hear the term "live birth abortion?" And where have you been told that this is legal?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Choice is what God gave us ,free will.
The end result of a choice is the delusion people are going to face.
Do you see something wrong with the Plan that God has put in place? Do you feel we should try and take away some of the free will God thought we should have?

Maybe this is where we differ. I believe in God's plan....and Know that everything will work according to his will. Swimming with the waves is usually better than swimming against it....When we become strong enough swimmers, we can start saving people along the way as well. This is not turning a blind eye.....This is trusting even in the times of the storm...

Upvote 0

StrivingFollower

Oct 20, 2017
South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What completely baffles me is that liberals that act like pacifists support abortion. It's one of the most hypocritical things I've ever seen. You want to know what's the worst way to use killing too early as a defense? Against a child.

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What baffles me and that those that take a hard stance against a subject....view all those who arent with them, as being with the other side. But this is not so.... There is no one for abortion. but there are those who believe that every should have the ability to choose which side they desire to be on. I cannot be forced to eat the fruit of this knowledge. But I see no fault in others deciding what is right and wrong for them.......

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

StrivingFollower

Oct 20, 2017
South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What baffles me and that those that take a hard stance against a subject....view all those who arent with them, as being with the other side. But this is not so.... There is no one for abortion. but there are those who believe that every should have the ability to choose which side they desire to be on. I cannot be forced to eat the fruit of this knowledge. But I see no fault in others deciding what is right and wrong for them.......
So do you think murder should be legal? Why should the government have to deal with that? We should have the right to be vigilantes or let God get revenge, right?

Upvote 0