why did adolf hitler, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world?

P

Profane

He, for some dumb reason, thought that the Jews were the reason for the Great Depression and tougher times in Germany.

Also, he had a belief that Aryans are the supreme race (funny, he wasn't even aryan).
Technically Austrians where Aryan.
The Jews declared war on Germany first.

judea-war-germany.jpg
Need a country to declare war on someone.
Yep thank you! Lots of people say otherwise but I seen no reason that religion had anything to do with what he did.
To be fair, anti semitism in Europe is entirely the fault of Christanity.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Can't find a source. Source was teacher 20 years ago. They had a look alike Hitler drive around in a Nazi looking car with Hitler in uniform waving at people. Old people in Germany came out and cheered his return. Something about give he the children. Think Jesus and Hitler said that.

Where did you go to school? If in the U.S. I'd be slow to trust a teacher, especially re completeness.

Under any regime there are some who prosper and some of those might be foolish enough to cheer.

Most would not. The anectdotal evidence I have is that most feel shame. That is based on reactions my (German) ex describes when the Nazi era is mentioned to those of her parents generation.

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
He did not like Jews but at the beginning his goal wasn't to kill them. He simply wanted them gone but eventually deporting them was problematic because it cost a lot of money and other countries stopped accepting the massive Jewish emigration. He viewed Jews, wherever they were located as enemies that needed to be eliminated and once the deportation option was too costly they resorted to killing them.

There are many reasons why he chose to do this. The Jews were very influential bankers and Hitler despised this fact. Many Germans could not rationalize how they lost WW1 so they made the Jews the scapegoat for their defeat and the subsequent problems associated with the defeat.

Upvote 0
P

Profane

Hitler bombed London blindly and didn't care who he killed. Maybe people in general were a threat to him taking over the world.
He was trying to frighten the UK into submission, his entire goal with them was to force them to join him and the third Reich in a possible future invasion of America, he greatly desired their naval prowness.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He was trying to frighten the UK into submission, his entire goal with them was to force them to join him and the third Reich in a possible future invasion of America, he greatly desired their naval prowness.

That's debatable.

He invented the largest gun in history, as we have record of, to demolish the entire country/city.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ex(German). Get it right. Slow to trust US teacher's eh?

I assume he meant his ex that happened to be German, ( German) ex, rather than a former German ( ex German). I also know that Autumnleaf was correct that Hitler had a double (Gustav Weler) and that many Germans loved Hitler at the time and turned out to cheer if he happened to make an appearance in their town. I do not know if Mr. Weler ever made any such personal appearances in public as Hitler. Feeling shame later and that shame becoming a national trait after the fact does not change the fact that there was a sizable number of the German population that completely supported Hitler and his agenda.
I would be slow to trust anyone's word on History. Teachers of any country included. When one has absolute bully pulpit power with little outside supervision, even if only over a small number of students in a classroom, it can easily go to one's head. One can pretend speculation, opinion and political spin are factual information and the students, having no opposing voice to counter that, will likely believe what they are told.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I assume he meant his ex that happened to be German, ( German) ex, rather than a former German ( ex German).

So that is his ex, a (German). He was intending to describe his ex, who is German, not his German ex. It is a grammatical error, relating to his disdain for United State's teacher's, when in fact, his explanation isn't grammatical purity.

One point for the U.S.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So that is his ex, a (German). He was intending to describe his ex, who is German, not his German ex. It is a grammatical error, relating to his disdain for United State's teacher's, when in fact, his explanation isn't grammatical purity.

One point for the U.S.

If, in this case, German is an adjective describing the noun ex the only grammatical criticism he is open to is because of his use of unnecessary parentheses. Unless Keith 99 clarifies, I cannot be sure my assumption, that he was speaking of a former intimate acquaintance that happened to German, is a correct one.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If, in this case, German is an adjective describing the noun ex the only grammatical criticism he is open to is because of his use of unnecessary parentheses. Unless Keith 99 clarifies, I cannot be sure my assumption, that he was speaking of a former intimate acquaintance that happened to German, is a correct one.

No, he got it wrong. Let's move on.

He insulted U.S. teacher's and there is no excuse for that type of behavior.

Please let's focus on the topic before we get in trouble for no reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
ex(German). Get it right. Slow to trust US teacher's eh?

What? I write something that is clear and you say it is incorrect?

But then you grew up never questioning American teachers.

With German first that is only one way to parse it one. My ex wife is German.

ex(German) wife can be parsed out multiple ways. AND it is reasonable that my wife was German and renounced her citizenship upon becoming an American citizen. That would get 2 points wrong because of following the incorrect rules you were taught.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, he got it wrong. Let's move on.

He insulted U.S. teacher's and there is no excuse for that type of behavior.

Please let's focus on the topic before we get in trouble for no reason.

There is every reason to insult U.S. teachers. The overall levels of competence among American teachers is low.

Upvote 0