why did adolf hitler, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world?

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because he was a monster.

I think you are on to something.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,580.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes by all means let us go with a simplistic answer.

Lets ignore that the Jews were eth perfect scapegoat, that the rest of the world would do little to protect Jews. Lets forget the aspects of financing the war based on confiscating Jewish property.

Let us all blame it on a single monster and think it will never happen again unless we have another monster.

My bet is the next time we have a country in the economic situation faced by Germany pre WW II we will have plenty of monsters born.

Upvote 0

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Lets ignore that the Jews were eth perfect scapegoat, that the rest of the world would do little to protect Jews. Lets forget the aspects of financing the war based on confiscating Jewish property.

Let us all blame it on a single monster and think it will never happen again unless we have another monster.

My bet is the next time we have a country in the economic situation faced by Germany pre WW II we will have plenty of monsters born.

:doh:

I was obviously making fun of the OP. It wasn't intended as a real answer.

Reactions: eider
Upvote 0

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You are disqualified, you did not repeat your answer three times.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
why did adolf hitler, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world?

A baseless hate.

He also knew what buttons to push,

which raised him up from an out of work painter living in a doss house,

to the founder of the thousand year Reich,

which lasted only twelve years.

Not that he could have achieved anything of this alone.

Reactions: ron4shua
Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

why did you, feel really strong desire to kill grammar rules and repeat yourself?

Upvote 0

Golden Yak

Not Worshipped, Far from Idle
May 20, 2010
✟8,438.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

In fairness, the OP asked specifically about Adolf Hitler, not the whole of Nazi Germany. And no one's said he alone was solely responsible for the Holocaust.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Because the dude had serious psychological issues.

And in addition, I tend to think that the generally accepted reasons are probably the most valid.

But no one can truly know that, except Hitler himself. Dead men tell no tales, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What about his anti-Semitic influence from other people?

What about it?

When someone is mentally ill, they are prone to all sorts of abnormal thought processes, which would include adopting beliefs that would include killing millions of people. Without the mental health issues, he wouldn't have accepted this type of influence from anyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And in addition, I tend to think that the generally accepted reasons are probably the most valid.

But no one can truly know that, except Hitler himself. Dead men tell no tales, unfortunately.

In 1943 or 1944, the army got a top notch psychiatrist from Stanford I believe and they commissioned him to do a psychological analysis of Hitler, based on all the known information about the man. They did this, to try and predict how Hitler would respond and the dude nailed the fact that Hitler would never surrender and he would kill himself.

I believe he labled him a neurotic psychopath.

OSS Psychological Profile of Hitler, Part Five

• Informative
Reactions: ForsakenGirl
Upvote 0

OliverC

happy
Oct 4, 2012
✟8,140.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hi
I think there is also an influence from money lending. Over the middle ages Jews are able to lend money whereas Christians were not, this may have lead to a Jewish/Christan class and religious divides, more notable in 1920s Europe when people were facing poverty and starvation. It would then be easy, due to wealth divides for Hitler to single out Jews as being those who survive whilst others suffer during the 20s depression. It wasn't only this, but it adds to the atmosphere of the time.

Hitler's rhetoric also focused on post first world war issues, uniting a common Germanic people in a time of humiliation of defeat. The Germans lost land and reclaiming that became a focus for Hitler's war machine. Some Germans were looking for change in Germany itself and that led to a minority making a a change to the political system (e.g. night of long knives). Keep in mind that it was the minority leading the majority.

These are my personal opinions and I would recommend further academic study. They are not intended to insult any readers, as I too have asked the OP and look for understanding of the events.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
In 1943 or 1944, the army got a top notch psychiatrist from Stanford I believe and they commissioned him to do a psychological analysis of Hitler, based on all the known information about the man. They did this, to try and predict how Hitler would respond and the dude nailed the fact that Hitler would never surrender and he would kill himself.

I believe he labled him a neurotic psychopath.

OSS Psychological Profile of Hitler, Part Five

He also had many of the traits of NPD. Which is common among leaders of religious cults and political/social movements.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms | Psych Central

Upvote 0

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm currently doing some research for my assignment, and I didn't read anything of his anti-semantic at a early age. The thing that I had read was he was heavily influence by other people.

According to some documentary films I've seen (god love Netflix) early in his life, he wasn't particularly anti-Semitic, and in fact had a few Jewish friends during the time period in which he was a struggling artist. I agree with bhsmte that he was indeed heavily influenced by others as far as that end of things goes.

Upvote 0
P

Profane

What about it?

When someone is mentally ill, they are prone to all sorts of abnormal thought processes, which would include adopting beliefs that would include killing millions of people. Without the mental health issues, he wouldn't have accepted this type of influence from anyone.
You don't have to be mentally ill to adopt destructive beliefs.

Upvote 0