Why Are the Most Vaccinated Nations Also the Most Infected?

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
One does not need the qualifications of Dr. Malone to recognize that most others who are more qualified disagree with him.

Jewish leaders who were more qualified disagree with Jesus

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟369,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How can you say that?
A Lot of People Are Saying
It can be a lazy way to lie about things. Or if one can document that a lot people really are saying it, it could be a comment on gullibility or suspicion.

People who call other people liars can hardly be trusted with a source that may be treated with even less civilized manners than the person who tossed it out there for people... who care to know both sides... to seek and to find.

I almost feel sorry for you.

It's one thing to be frustrated. It's another to get that upset over it. As I said, it could be a number of things. Some politicians lately have used it to lie. On the other hand, as I said, it can be a comment on how gullible people can be.

Calm yourself and think about it.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Some say that the vaccinated, when they die, are being called unvaccinated.

"Dr Judy Mikovits Warns Spike Protein Injections May Kill 50 Million Americans"

But first, who is Judy Mikovits?

It's always a good idea to check up on who exactly is making a sensational claim, because often such people don't stop at one.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Dr. Malone is no Jesus.

You missed my point

the crowd may not be right all the time

Example
Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

• Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We are living in the end times so yes force is being implemented now jab or loose your job, jab or no flying, jab or no entry to business of public events

IMHO in about 9 months we are going to see Christians shooting vaccinated people
Because they were convinced that the vaccines were dangerous
And the Mark of the Beast(tm)
And the vaccinated are spreading the disease
And have no souls
And they have lost their jobs because they chose not to be vaccinated
Largely due to the spread of misinformation

IMHO we are entering the little time of trouble

I guess we'll check back in 9 months...
Just an opinion, but when you add up all the little trains of thought
And give them some time to travel together
That's the station they finally arrive at.
I don't see another.

Fun times.

Just to clarify, not all Christians in the US, I'm sure.
Maybe only as little as 2%
Heck, if misinformation is only 2% dangerous, why worry about it?

upload_2021-10-3_22-40-19.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟175,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You missed my point

the crowd may not be right all the time
I got your point, but it only applies is special circumstances, not in general. Sure it is possible that all the other experts could be wrong and only this one tangentially involved researcher is right, but without overwhelming evidence to the contrary, when you don't know, your best bet is to go with the majority of experts. Otherwise, why should anyone give Dr. Malone more credibility than the majority of experts who disagree with him.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I suspect he invented mRNA the same way Al Gore invented the internet.
The concern is over ADE which had been observed in other viruses. That's why this type of vaccine cannot be used for those such as HIV, Ebola, West Nile to name a few.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now, we are finding that populations with the most vaccinations also have the highest infection rates.

So populations with the highest infection rates are getting the most vaccinations?
I think that's what we are shooting for.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have Covid now and will have natural immunity designed by GOD thus I do not need mans attempt be a god.

I have a mild case because I follow the life principles of the Bible

Due to the fact that the current covid experimental vaccine is designed to modify what GOD created (that is what satan does) I will not put it into my body

COvid 19 is also man made, virus modified once again modifying GOD' creation

Two wrongs do not make a right

Hi @Original Happy Camper

That's all well and good as far as your mild case of Covid. I wish you well and a quick recovery. I don't see what any of that has to with the issue you've brought up in this thread. I don't think any number of wrongs ever equals a right, but again, I don't see how that applies to the basic principles being discussed on your thread about checking the veracity of what one reads and believes as the truth.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So... being vaccinated has transformed me into Typhoid Mary?
And... that's why they are pushing for the vaccinated to still wear masks?
I don't believe it, but amusing...

I suspect the most vaccinated nations are also the best trackers of information overall. And, with Delta Variant's ridiculous spread rate, as I said earlier, you can either get vaccinated the easy way, or the hard way. I chose the easy way.

since Delta the vaccine hasn't been very effective at stopping infection, but it does still mitigate symptoms, so, actually, the typhoid mary analogy is very apt.
Yes, for the time being (barring future strains continuing to mutate around the vaccine which is bound to happen because they were stupid enough to only innoculate against a single protein), you protect yourself from severe symptoms with the vaccine.
However... since you can still be infected, replicate the virus, and spread it, you most certainly need to mask up to prevent spreading it to other people, particularly the vulnerable like the immunocompromised that the vaccine does not do much for, or those who have allergies to vaccines that cannot take the vaccine.

it makes these vaccines not ideal at all for ending the pandemic or reaching herd immunity.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Your stat for England is a lie.

Vaccinated patients made up 1.2% of COVID deaths from Jan - Jul 2021 ...

Fully vaccinated people account for 1.2% of England’s Covid-19 deaths

As for Wales, only 13% of the current 658 hospitalized COVID patients are vaccinated. That's .02% of Wales' population.

Covid-19 in Wales: A third of positive cases are unvaccinated

July 2021 isn't a good statistic, Delta wasn't even the prevalent strain back then I don't think it wasn't until August that Delta became the dominant strain in most of the world. July it was just starting to pick up in western countries.
Delta has been a game changer because it can infect and replicate in people who are fully vaxxed that the previous strains could not infect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi @Original Happy Camper

That's all well and good as far as your mild case of Covid. I wish you well and a quick recovery. I don't see what any of that has to with the issue you've brought up in this thread. I don't think any number of wrongs ever equals a right, but again, I don't see how that applies to the basic principles being discussed on your thread about checking the veracity of what one reads and believes as the truth.

God bless,
Ted

Thanks for well wishes

That is why we have so many interpretation of the Word of GOD when their can only be one true interpretation

Satan believes Jesus is Lord and he is lost

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have Covid now and will have natural immunity designed by GOD thus I do not need mans attempt be a god.
So ... you don't utilize anything other than what God has designed ?

No car, lawn-mower, stereo, television, ... no aspirin, allergy medications, or antibiotics ? Well, of course you do, ... you are currently using the internet ... on a human-designed computer or phone ...

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So populations with the highest infection rates are getting the most vaccinations?
I think that's what we are shooting for.

experimental vaccine does not prevent you from getting or dying from the virus

• Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So ... you don't utilize anything other than what God has designed ?

No car, lawn-mower, stereo, television, ... no aspirin, allergy medications, or antibiotics ? Well, of course you do, ... you are currently using the internet ... on a human-designed computer or phone ...

when you come back from la la land with intelligent remarks let know

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
July 2021 isn't a good statistic, Delta wasn't even the prevalent strain back then I don't think it wasn't until August that Delta became the dominant strain in most of the world. July it was just starting to pick up in western countries.
Delta has been a game changer because it can infect and replicate in people who are fully vaxxed that the previous strains could not infect.
The UK currently reports about 815 serious cases of COVID. That's .0012% of their population.

The US currently reports about 19,000 serious cases of COVID. That's .0058% of the US population.

The UK has 4X less serious COVID disease than the US. Whatever the UK is doing is a blueprint for the US ...

Upvote 0