Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you had read my post you would know that I was specifically addressing US law. For the record, I would go back to the old Common Law and allow abortion only until the time of quickening except in cases where the pregnant woman’s life is at risk.

I know you were. But I am making the point that it's more important that we do right by God than by men.

Upvote 0

Willing-heart

In Christ Alone.
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2017
Gloucester
Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not inclined to contribute my response to a blog if you deem it appropriate. I am not pro abortion and let that suffice in this instance. One should ask oneself if it is in appropriate to post the thoughts and responses of others. I think not.

That's fair enough. I have my own thoughts too. All I'm doing is a bit of research to get a broader thought of the Christian community in general. Anyway, please don't bother sharing your thoughts, I've got more than enough. All I'm trying to do (God help me) is to the save the lives of the UNBORN by being a voice for them though a blog post that will tell of the preciousness, mystery & gift of life; but it seems you rather keep your thought to yourself, and that's fine. You didn't have to comment on this post if that's all you have to contribute. God bless.

Upvote 0

Willing-heart

In Christ Alone.
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2017
Gloucester
Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your response. In closing, I'll like you all to look up the following people:
  • Melissa Odhen
  • Gianna Jessen
They both are survivors of abortion survivors to the glory of God. They have a story to tell.

Can I please request that a moderate kindly close this thread. Thank you & God bless.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Abortion was made legal because too many women were dying or being severely injured from back alley abortions or were ending up in jail basically ruining their lives. Don’t forget that unwed mother’s were severely abused both emotionally and physically. Women would risk their lives to avoid that sadistic misogynistic behavior that went on for decades and which also involved the abuse of their children. Even divorced women put up with this crap even if they initiated the divorce because of an abusive husband. I’m sorry to say that most churches encouraged these mistreatments
"They'll happen anyway"? Check.
"Muh back alleys"? Check.
"Abuse"? Check.
"Blame the Church"? Check.
"oh noez, stronk wamen will die/get hurt/develop ptsd"? Check.
"Misogyny"? Check.

Surely this post has got to be close to Pro-Abortion Bingo victory, right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Make all abortions illegal, except for deformities, chromosomal abnormalities
yall-got-anymore-of-them-eugenics01.jpg