Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
One of my favorite groups is Iona, which is a Celtic progressive rock band with Christian themes/concepts.

Here's an example:

Beyond These Shores is a concept album about the voyage of Saint Brendan.

Reactions: Ojpalosa
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i just thought I'd start a thread to check out some other Christian music. Doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite group. Just post whatever you like. As for me I like Hillsong of course, The Newsboys, Danny Gokey, and many others. Here's one of my favorites from the Newsboys.

I've been trying to find 2 songs, and one of them was moderately popular enough to be on K Love radio in the last 12 months, and I'd hear it now and then until a few months ago, many times, and I don't have the lyrics or any much clues, but just some words, lol. It has --

"revolution" (like from Christ being here, and/or His love has made a revolution?)

The group sounds young. I could not get most of the words when it played. It's seems like it's about how Jesus has changed the world, but that's just a guess! It's kinda what I think of as a pop song sound. Not slow, but moving along.

Anybody have any ideas on that?

I know not much to go on, but if someone likes that song maybe they'll click on this scant clue.

Upvote 0

Ojpalosa

Jan 19, 2018
Bästkusten
✟30,329.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of my favorite groups is Iona, which is a Celtic progressive rock band with Christian themes/concepts.

Here's an example:

Beyond These Shores is a concept album about the voyage of Saint Brendan.

Wow, beautiful song!

Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums