Who would your celebrity boyfriend/girlfriend be?

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hook Fremdin up so I can have Seth! THANKS IN ADVANCE dBass! :kiss:
Haha. You know, I saw an interview of Seth Rogan on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I learned two things about Seth. 1. He is only like 25!!! 2. He is a confessed huge pothead.

Joaquin Phoenix
joaquin-phoenix-02.jpg
I will never look at him the same. Especially after Gladiator... and have you seen Quills? It's a good movie but man lets just say he develops a very disturbing fetish at the end...

Drew Fuller :swoon: :yum:

7190436793.jpg
Wow, he is quite the pretty boy. I don't think I could pull off wearing a scarf like that and look heterosexual.

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Yeah - it's funny b/c I don't typically go for a pretty boy face. Most of the guys I've dated have been jock-type guys. My ex could pass for a pretty boy, but he's too much of a jock to dress like one. :p

Actually, I just really love the dark hair/light eye combo that Drew has. Mmm-mmm - come to mama! :D

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah - it's funny b/c I don't typically go for a pretty boy face. Most of the guys I've dated have been jock-type guys. My ex could pass for a pretty boy, but he's too much of a jock to dress like one. :p

Actually, I just really love the dark hair/light eye combo that Drew has. Mmm-mmm - come to mama! :D
Ha! You know I read something recently that said that blue eyes are the result of a genetic abnormality that occured thousands of years ago.

:p So if you like freaks, more power to ya.

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Well, since I have green eyes, does that mean I'm freaky, too? :p

I think I've only dated one or two guys that have blue or green eyes. Mostly, I date dark-haired, dark-eyed guys.

Interestingly enough, my ex has brown eyes and I have green - yet both of our kids have blue eyes. Go figure. lol

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, since I have green eyes, does that mean I'm freaky, too? :p

I think I've only dated one or two guys that have blue or green eyes. Mostly, I date dark-haired, dark-eyed guys.

Interestingly enough, my ex has brown eyes and I have green - yet both of our kids have blue eyes. Go figure. lol
Nah, green eyes make the eye non-freakiness cut. I've never dated a girl with green eyes. I'd better get that knocked out before I settle down I guess. Actually I probably have. I don't remember the eye color of most of the girls I've dated :sorry:

And that is very interesting that your kids have blue eyes. That means that both you and their father were recessive carriers for the gene that causes blue eyes so that's why they were expressed in your children. However, I think it's rare for both of your children to have blue eyes. The chances are greatly in favor of it only being expressed in one child.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟40,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I will never look at him the same. Especially after Gladiator... and have you seen Quills? It's a good movie but man lets just say he develops a very disturbing fetish at the end...

I've seen Gladiator but not Quills (I don't think I've ever even heard of that movie before). I'm open to dating just about any type of guy, but I seem especially drawn towards to the dark-haired+moody look that Joaquin Phoenix has. I also think that (in addition to being attractive) he's a great actor and an interesting person-especially after reading the mini-bio on imdb.

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've seen Gladiator but not Quills (I don't think I've ever even heard of that movie before). I'm open to dating just about any type of guy, but I seem especially drawn towards to the dark-haired+moody look that Joaquin Phoenix has. I also think that (in addition to being attractive) he's a great actor and an interesting person-especially after reading the mini-bio on imdb.
Quills was an indie hit from like 2000 or 2001. I saw it in like a 50 person indie theater in the Seattle area haha. It is about the Marquis de Sade (sp).. it's a good movie albeit a bit perverse at parts. It's definitely rated R for a reason. Joaquin Phoenix plays a Psychiatrist who becomes a little nutty at the end and develops necrophelia... yeah. weird.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Drew Barrymore :swoon:

Especially if she's anything like her character in 50 First Dates. Because i want someone down to earth, fun, quirky, and likes to build houses out of waffles during breakfast.

drew.jpg

drew2.jpg

She's awesome! :thumbsup: I was really impressed with the answer she gave to the question below in People mag last year.

How does being happy contribute to looking good?
I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness. If somebody walks in the room and they're drop-dead gorgeous and sexy, it's really fun to look at. But if someone is giving of their spirit and they make you laugh and feel good, that's a whole other level of beauty.

Upvote 0

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did someone seriously just mention Quills?! That is the only movie I have ever walked out of... and I own a copy. Because my friend thought it was funny that I walked out of it.
I cannot believe someone mentioned Quills and nobody got my Secretary reference a few weeks ago. Come on!

Upvote 0