New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Who will NOT enter the kingdom of heaven?

Here is unmistakable proof that doing certain things will leave us out of the kingdom of God. I have heard many, who say they are Christians, tell me that they do some of these things but it is okay because they are somehow, miraculously immune to sin, or they say that their sins do not apply to them because they are born again. This is the most dangerous teaching I have ever heard. Personally I have attended church in every mainstream denomination, and some denominations scare me on how far they take this issue.

Years ago I was talking to my brother in law about Jesus. For me I never get tired of sharing Jesus. I want to talk about Him 24/7, but I cannot find anybody, in the past 30 years who feels the same way. Anyway, while I was talking to him he was doing all he can to avoid the conversation but wanted to be polite because we very seldom visited each other. At the end of the conversation he said that he spends 2 hours with God every week and that is all God requires from him, that is all he wants to spend with God. I asked him, what do you think heaven will be like? In the presence of pure righteousness, with no beer, no sin, nothing unhealthy, and everybody is righteous, without sin ever again. Would a person who does the things, I listed from Paul's writings, even want to be in heaven?

1Corinthians:6:9&10: "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Galatians:5:19: "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Romans:1:22-32: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

For anybody to continue in these things and still believe they are saved needs to be made a subject for much prayer, and even fasting that the Lord reveal the truth about confession, forgiveness and even righteousness.

Some have even told me that they can be separated from God, which sin does, and still be "saved". Isaiah:59:2: "But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear." Maybe some believe that iniquities and sins are different, but with all the studying I have done I have found that iniquities are far less of an offence, so if iniquities separate us from God what do sins do? David tells us in Psalms:66:18: "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:" So how can we profess to follow Jesus and live the worldly life that these attributes cause? The subject of salvation needs to be the foremost study for all who follow Jesus.

The "peace and safety" gospel emanating from all pulpits in all denominations is causing this great lack of knowledge on this most important subject. I call it the lovey dovey peace and safety gospel. There are two sides of love! Jesus said in Revelation:3:19: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Do we hear any rebuke coming from any pulpits today? Are those who know their spiritual gifts blowing the trumpet in Zion? Or are we following this horrible principle that is enforced by the lovey dovey preachers? Isaiah:56:10: "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber." The Laodicean condition is very fitting for the church today. The church MUST wake up. I am not referring to any denomination. I am referring to Christians in all denominations which make up Gods true church in the end. We do not want to be "spewed out of the mouth of God" do we? Revelation:3:14-22: "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

Anyone who rejects the Love of the truth wich is the Gospel of the LORD Jesus Christ... Those who reject the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ shall not have it..

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin Knox
Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you talk to your wife this way?
Yes. The above is straight forward and to the point.

You challenged my contention with the OP by pointing out an example of what you call "hyper-grace". You seemed to have read in my post that I did not believe that people believed and taught the things which Joseph Prince believes and teaches.

I have no idea how you got that idea from my post and I asked you what your point was. If it is indeed that you heard me to say such a thing - then point out the statement in question and we will discuss it.

Even though you are not my wife - I am willing to spend time with you. But only if you are logical and your arguments are to the point.

Often you and they are not. This is such a case. I asked you to explain. Please do.:scratch:

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Saying that "no sin will send you to hell" is not the same as was charged in the OP against believers in eternal security.

I'm sorry if what I write from the bible makes no sense to you, but I can see why it does. The false assumption of "eternal security" which states that all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood is not at all biblical. I can understand why you believe this because of the false teachers you use to support your unbelief.

If you want to have a bible study, a serious bible study, which is what I do on here, break out your bible. IMHO is not welcome in any bible study. Before I write anything I pray about it, and battle with the Holy Spirit over it before I write it. The truth is never popular, and what I write is not a pleasing message just like all the prophets in the bible. None of their messages pleased anyone, but raised ire among all the "nominal" believers of the times. Do you know what your Spiritual gift is? I take the side of God's holy word the KJV bible over any IMHO, or any false teacher no matter how popular! The popular teachers have NEVER been right! Who were the "popular" teachers of Jesus day? THE PHARISEES whom Jesus called liars, and hypocrites, He said their father is the devil. . .

To call me out and tell me I must repent of what I have written is way out of line, unless you come to me with a heartfelt study from God's holy word, and not some popular false teachers opinions of the day.

I have been in every mainstream denomination after leaving the catholic church which I grew up in. I have studied the bible, NOT denominational traditions for 50 years, and the reason I have not studied denominational traditions is because there is NO denomination that can rightly divide the word of truth. They ALL have their brick wall of denominational tradition. God's holy word even tells us in more than one place that we are to let no man teach us. Paul commended the bereans for referring to the scriptures after hearing what Paul said just to be certain what he said was true.

I use to believe in "eternal" security, the one that you believe, but now I believe in true eternal security. We are eternally secure AS LONG AS WE ARE IN CHRIST and gaining victory over every sin in our lives moment by moment through the blood of Jesus. To even think that we will never stop sinning, or to make up some fairy tale that we are miraculously covered even when we sin is the most dangerous deception satan has the church believing. The teaching that tells humanity they cannot stop sinning, or they cannot live without sinning makes a mockery of the cross. The ONLY way we can be covered with the robe of Christ's righteousness is when we confess and repent EVERY TIME WE SIN! This is biblical. Please do not give me opinions to try to make light of this and try to prove me wrong. I can give bible verses IN CONTEXT for everything I write. I don't do "IMHO".

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Peace be with you.

That is Fantastic and Very Healthy. I Encourage you to Spread your Views about Jesus 24/7. Don't let anyone prevent you from doing so.

God bless you.

Thank you Gabriel

A little encouragement is a great blessing. Jesus sent out His disciples two by two for encouragement. We are told in Proverbs and Ecclesiastes that a twofold cord is not easily broken, and many other rich blessings along those lines.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The false assumption of "eternal security" which states that all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood is not at all biblical.
No kidding?

You are stating what we agree about.

And exactly which group believes that "all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood "?

Perhaps you could provide for us an example where some preacher said that.
I can understand why you believe this because of the false teachers you use to support your unbelief.
How can you understand my belief in what I do not believe? Please explain that to me if you would.
IMHO is not welcome in any bible study. Before I write anything I pray about it, and battle with the Holy Spirit over it before I write it.
So why are you giving your opinion about what others believe rather than let their presented scriptures say what they believe for them?

You've obviously failed to pray about your posts here before posting them. They are not only linguistically flawed - they are falsely representing the beliefs of God's people - something the Holy Spirit would never sanction.
what I write is not a pleasing message just like all the prophets in the bible. None of their messages pleased anyone
You are not a prophet of God.
Do you know what your Spiritual gift is?
Yes.
To call me out and tell me I must repent of what I have written is way out of line, unless you come to me with a heartfelt study from God's holy word, and not some popular false teachers opinions of the day.
I called you to repentance for your misrepresentation of the teachings of others - not for your beliefs about what the scriptures themselves teach.

I ask you again what I asked you before, If you cannot or will not provide an example for me - I call you again to repentance for your sins against your brothers and sisters. "And exactly which group believes that "all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood "?
I have been in every mainstream denomination after leaving the catholic church which I grew up in. I have studied the bible, NOT denominational traditions for 50 years

I believe that your growing up in the catholic church is a basic route of false leanings for you. Your association with the Adventist heresies further compounds your legalistic bents.
I use to believe in "eternal" security, the one that you believe
If you understand how I believe the doctrine of eternal security to be - then why have you misrepresented it?

I ask again, "And exactly which group believes that "all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood "?
The teaching that tells humanity they cannot stop sinning, or they cannot live without sinning makes a mockery of the cross.
Rather it makes the intercessory work of Jesus Christ an absolute necessity.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
And exactly which group believes that "all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood "?

I will do this once. you are the one that mentioned eternal security. Eternal security, which states once "saved" always "saved" is not in the bible. This teaching goes so far as to say that obedience is not necessary for salvation (in one form or another.) There are many diverse teachings which all come to this same conclusion.

Perhaps you could provide for us an example where some preacher said that.

All you have to do is ask the pastor of your congregation and I am certain he will tell you one of the many diverse forms of this teaching. Any teaching that says we can not stop sinning this side of heaven teaches this once saved always saved lie.

How can you understand my belief in what I do not believe? Please explain that to me if you would.

You are the one that mentioned "eternal security". This in its most liberal form is not biblical, and in its most liberal form it states that we can sin all we want to and miraculously it will be covered by the blood.

]QUOTE]So why are you giving your opinion about what others believe rather than let their presented scriptures say what they believe for them?[/QUOTE]

This to me is not a bible study! When someone says IMHO to me that removes the bible from the comment.

You've obviously failed to pray about your posts here before posting them. They are not only linguistically flawed - they are falsely representing the beliefs of God's people - something the Holy Spirit would never sanction.

So just because my posts are "linguistically flawed" means I am not representing God's people. I wonder how many of the disciples even knew how to write!

You are not a prophet of God.

I do not claim to be, but how do you know that I am not?

I called you to repentance for your misrepresentation of the teachings of others - not for your beliefs about what the scriptures themselves teach.

I care less about the teachings of others! God's holy word is all that matters on things regarding Jesus and salvation. IMHO does not fit into this context! The shools of the prophets, which Elijah started did not even last very long. Even in his day he saw where it was heading, into traditional dogmas. By the time of Christ this "shool of the prophets" was operated by the pharisees, who wanted Jesus in their so they could pervert His connection with the Father. Jump to today and find that the theological cemeteries are just that. More traditional than biblical.

I believe that your growing up in the catholic church is a basic route of false leanings for you. Your association with the Adventist heresies further compounds your legalistic bents.

I learned many great principles from the catholic church, as I did in every denomination I was involved, including the Jehovah's Witnesses, and mormons. BUT I find Christians in every denomination, those who take the word of God over ANY traditional doctrine or church policy. I love everybody enough to write things like this to wake them up. To go along with the lovey dovey peace and safety sermons preached and try to defend them is denying most of what the bible states. Do a search in a online concordance of the KJV on "dumb dogs" Or here is a good verse to ponder as we "go along" with the status quo as the sword comes into the flock and we are silent.
Ezekiel:3:18: "When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand." My gift is to warn the church about the cliff it is about ready to dive off! I must do what the Lord requires of me, not worry about how someone "feels" about it. I try to do it in as loving a manner as possible. Salvation has absolutely zero to do with emotions! Do you think Jesus offended people? He offended many people every time He spoke to a crowd, especially the disciples!

I ask again, "And exactly which group believes that "all we need to do is mumble a few words and we are saved forever, and all our sins past present and future are gone forever, and all my sins I commit are miraculously "covered" by the blood "?

I will not call out any denomination because that is against the rules here on CF.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you know what your Spiritual gift is?
Yes.
I do not claim to be, but how do you know that I am not?
Because I do claim to be. Now you know my spiritual gift.
.....................I will not call out any denomination because that is against the rules here on CF.
You have already called out "all denominations".

But when you are asked for a simple quotation from even one of them to bolster your charges you hide behind the rules of the CF.

How convenient for you.

I believe that my calling you out has allowed all to see the incoherency of your statements in the OP and since.

Just as with the prophets of old - my work is done here.:)

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes. The above is straight forward and to the point.

You challenged my contention with the OP by pointing out an example of what you call "hyper-grace". You seemed to have read in my post that I did not believe that people believed and taught the things which Joseph Prince believes and teaches.

I have no idea how you got that idea from my post and I asked you what your point was. If it is indeed that you heard me to say such a thing - then point out the statement in question and we will discuss it.

Even though you are not my wife - I am willing to spend time with you. But only if you are logical and your arguments are to the point.

Often you and they are not. This is such a case. I asked you to explain. Please do.:scratch:

Keep up. Here is my point.

masmpg said: There are two sides of love! Jesus said in Revelation:3:19: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."

You replied: Every pulpit I have ever listened to who preached the eternal security of the believer knows and also preaches this.

Every pulpit DOES NOT preach this, that is, 'be zealous therefore and repent', as you said. If you knew Joseph Prince's teaching, as you say you do, you would not have made the above statement.
"Repentance and confession of sin are never necessary."

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Keep up. Here is my point.
masmpg said: There are two sides of love! Jesus said in Revelation:3:19: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
You replied: Every pulpit I have ever listened to who preached the eternal security of the believer knows and also preaches this.

Every pulpit DOES NOT preach this, that is, 'be zealous therefore and repent', as you said. If you knew Joseph Prince's teaching, as you say you do, you would not have made the above statement.
"Repentance and confession of sin are never necessary."
Every pulpit worthy of the name quotes the Lord in this passage in Revelation. Every pulpit worthy of the name calls for repentance in the church - either concerning what they consider incorrect doctrine or personal sins.

They may disagree about exactly what is and is not false doctrine. But they call for it none the less from both sides.

You and I are perfect examples of that.

I cannot in good faith say that you do not call for repentance for those you disagree with and you cannot say that about me.

masmpg said: "There are two sides of love! Jesus said in Revelation:3:19: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."

I replied: "Every pulpit I have ever listened to who preached the eternal security of the believer knows and also preaches this."

He has attempted to paint everyone in the eternal security by grace camp with the same brush. Not only is that not a correct thing to do - even the brush he is using is an incorrect brush.

You dealt yourself into a conversation not understanding apparently what my main point was.

That is the problem we are having now.

I have never had an issue with him saying that so and so teaches such and such. I have had an issue with him saying that "all" believers in eternal security by grace teach all the same things.

That simply is not true. You have never heard me say what you attribute to Joseph Prince. Nor have "all" of us said the thing he accused us of in the OP.

Again - he should have presented his case without falsely attributing statements to others. If he had - I likely would never have engaged him here.
I have heard many, who say they are Christians, tell me that they do some of these things but it is okay because they are somehow, miraculously immune to sin, or they say that their sins do not apply to them because they are born again.
I don't believe that he had heard many if any eternal security proponents say that.

His opinion may be that what they do say eventually "amounts to" that.

But he did not say that.

With the possible exception of Joseph Prince - no one I know of would say such a thing. Certainly I don't believe that he has heard "many" say that over the years and most certainly not "all".

Undoubtedly if you continue to stalk me we will engage again along the line. But for now - you obviously don't understand the issue between him and me.:wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you Gabriel

A little encouragement is a great blessing. Jesus sent out His disciples two by two for encouragement. We are told in Proverbs and Ecclesiastes that a twofold cord is not easily broken, and many other rich blessings along those lines.

Peace be with you.

That is good advice indeed from the Word of God.

A lot of Churches preach pleasing messages to their congregation to make their congregation feel good about themselves. In that way, the congregation would be more inclined to open their purses and wallets to reward the Church for making them feel good and special.

A Church needs $$$ to function. A Pastor or Priest who preaches about Hell and consequences of sin is usually not rewarded well by his congregation because that makes them feel sinful and sad and depressed and angry.

So most Priests and Pastors preach about Grace, Mercy, Joy, Hope, Faith, Love, Blessings, Prosperity, Heaven, all the good and fabulous things that their congregation love to hear to make their congregation feel loved and special so that they feel good about themselves and open their wallets and purses with great love and generosity of spirit to reward the Church for hiring such an Amazing Preacher or Priest.

Salesman, Entertainer, Psychologist all in one makes the best Priest, Pastor for the here and now. - The Art of pleasing the crowd to get a nice reward and praises in the here and now.

"God loves you the way you are."

"God rewards those who are generous to the Church."

"Gambling is fine as long as you donate some of the proceeds to the Church."

"God Forgives Everything. Don't worry you will be in Heaven with God."

"You read the Bible? Why? Just come to Church and listen to me. I am your Pastor, aren't I?"

"Your wife is cheating on you? Don't worry, it just means you can cheat on her, free pass, you know. God forgives all sins. No worries."

"You want to murder someone? You're angry at him because he ripped you off? Why don't you pay someone to do that for you. I know someone in our congregation who's good in those kind of things. I just don't want you to go to jail because you're so generous to the Church and loved by God."

"You're having money problems? That's what happens when you don't give enough to the Church."

"Is going to a whorehouse a sin? Were you born yesterday? Prostitutes go to Heaven, don't you know that?"

"Is lying a sin? It is a sin to ask if lying is a sin!"

"Is defrauding and cheating people a sin? You must focus on the Grace and Mercy of God. Sin is only a problem for unbelievers. If you defraud and cheat people but you donate a portion of that to the Church, you are blessed in the Eyes of God and forgiven and generous. "

I think the Church is just supplying what the people want.

John 3 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

19 This is why people are condemned: The light came into the world. Yet, people loved the dark rather than the light because their actions were evil. 20 People who do what is wrong hate the light and don’t come to the light. They don’t want their actions to be exposed. 21 But people who do what is true come to the light so that the things they do for God may be clearly seen.

God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Peace be with you.

That is good advice indeed from the Word of God.

A lot of Churches preach pleasing messages to their congregation to make their congregation feel good about themselves. In that way, the congregation would be more inclined to open their purses and wallets to reward the Church for making them feel good and special.

A Church needs $$$ to function. A Pastor or Priest who preaches about Hell and consequences of sin is usually not rewarded well by his congregation because that makes them feel sinful and sad and depressed and angry.

So most Priests and Pastors preach about Grace, Mercy, Joy, Hope, Faith, Love, Blessings, Prosperity, Heaven, all the good and fabulous things that their congregation love to hear to make their congregation feel loved and special so that they feel good about themselves and open their wallets and purses with great love and generosity of spirit to reward the Church for hiring such an Amazing Preacher or Priest.

Salesman, Entertainer, Psychologist all in one makes the best Priest, Pastor for the here and now. - The Art of pleasing the crowd to get a nice reward and praises in the here and now.

"You read the Bible? Why? Just come to Church and listen to me. I am your Pastor, aren't I?"

"Your wife is cheating on you? Don't worry, it just means you can cheat on her, free pass, you know. God forgives all sins. No worries."

"You want to murder someone? You're angry at him because he ripped you off? Why don't you pay someone to do that for you. I know someone in our congregation who's good in those kind of things. I just don't want you to go to jail because you're so generous to the Church and loved by God."

"You're having money problems? That's what happens when you don't give enough to the Church."

"Is going to a whorehouse a sin? Were you born yesterday? Prostitutes go to Heaven, don't you know that?"

"Is defrauding and cheating people a sin? You must focus on the Grace and Mercy of God. Sin is only a problem for unbelievers. If you defraud and cheat people but you donate a portion of that to the Church, you are blessed in the Eyes of God and forgiven and generous. "

19 This is why people are condemned: The light came into the world. Yet, people loved the dark rather than the light because their actions were evil. 20 People who do what is wrong hate the light and don’t come to the light. They don’t want their actions to be exposed. 21 But people who do what is true come to the light so that the things they do for God may be clearly seen.

God bless you.
"Do not speak against one another, brethren. He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy; but who are you who judge your neighbor?" James 4:11-12

"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Peace be with you.

Same to you brother

Exactly right! Here is what Ezekiel says about the condition of churches, and false shepherds of today Ezeekiel:34:1-10: "And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them. Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock; Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them." Those who argue against this, who think that sounding the alarm will "offend"people are in fact the false shepherds!

Here is our duty as watchmen, or as those who are eating the meat and not sill sucking the milk from the breast! Many professed "Christians" have been on milk for generations, they have been pew warmers, and we know what Paul says about that in Hebrews, they are "unskilled in the word of righteousness!" Here is the watchman's duty according to God's word. I care less what opinions say otherwise.
Ezekiel:33:2-6: "Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." Those who rise up against this message are those who slay the prophets, even professed "prophets" hate this message!

You and I are rebels among the churchians. You are spot on here. whoever pays the most "tithe" makes the rules for the sermons. BUT this supposed "tithe" will come up before them in judgment as a curse because they give expecting something in return, a tax write off.

So most Priests and Pastors preach about Grace, Mercy, Joy, Hope, Faith, Love, Blessings, Prosperity, Heaven, all the good and fabulous things that their congregation love to hear to make their congregation feel loved and special so that they feel good about themselves and open their wallets and purses with great love and generosity of spirit to reward the Church for hiring such an Amazing Preacher or Priest.[/QUOTE}

Again, hitting the nail on the head! Churches have become emotional encouragement. The more the sermon plays on emotions the more they will give!

Salesman, Entertainer, Psychologist all in one makes the best Priest, Pastor for the here and now. - The Art of pleasing the crowd to get a nice reward and praises in the here and now.[/QUOTE}

Have you ever heard of NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming? This is a method used to hypnotize large groups of people. I can spot it right off. They tell stories that play on the emotional heartstrings, and the sermon is very emotional and the "garden of prayer" that gets everyone crying! Its like an emotional roller coaster ride. Salvation has very little if anything to do with emotions or feelings. Denominations require their pastors to take lessons in NLP!

All this is very fitting for the church today. Here is how Isaiah puts it in Isaiah:4:1: "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." Here is what it means. Seven women represent God's church. Seven being complete and the woman represents the church. Take hold of one man Jesus, saying we will eat our own bread meaning we have our own doctrine, we do not need the bible, and wear our own self righteousness instead of the righteousness of Christ found in Galatians 2:20, only let us be called Christian!

God bless you.

You too. Keep up the studies and the warnings they are much needed today! Don't let any professed prophets discourage you.

Upvote 0