Not open for further replies.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe the aod is upon us...so..the aod and antichrist does not appear until after the 10 kingdom form and reign for some time...at least 40 years...the 10 kingdoms reign... Then the coming of the antichrist....and aod..that's what I think anyway

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's my understanding that Obama's mom is of Jewish decent.
From the line of Dan?

What do you think Obama might say or do while in Jerusalem to start events moving?

I don't believe the aod is upon us...so..the aod and antichrist does not appear until after the 10 kingdom form and reign for some time...at least 40 years...the 10 kingdoms reign... Then the coming of the antichrist....and aod..that's what I think anyway
So we're some time away still.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Yeah yeah yeah everyone who disagrees with your guys' worldview is blind/deaf/buried their head in the sand/[insert trite allegation here], blah blah blah.

Whatever this incessant need to be "heard" has stemmed from, perhaps counseling is the better choice rather than indulging in inane conspiracy theories and heretical theology.
I'm sorry that the Orthodoxy of men...is against BIBLICAL REVELATIONS of where we are at in the time frame,and current world we are living in NOW...Which is currently dwelling in THE LIVING GOD RIGHT "NOW"...GOD is not the dead GOD of the unbelieving traditions of men which for 2000 years have always "QUINCHED THE SPIRIT" of GOD,and "DESPISED PROPHECYING",and "DREAMS and VISIONS" HE SAID HIS son's,and HIS daughter's should have in these last days. But HE IS THE LIVING GOD OF RIGHT NOW WHO SHOWS WONDERS NOW,AND DOES WONDERS NOW...to them WHO HAVE "CHILDLIKE" FAITH...
1Th 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
1Th 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.
How ironic that those two verses should be one before the other also.

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sorry that the Orthodoxy of men...is against BIBLICAL REVELATIONS of where we are at in the time frame,and current world we are living in NOW...Which is currently dwelling in THE LIVING GOD RIGHT "NOW"...GOD is not the dead GOD of the unbelieving traditions of men which for 2000 years have always "QUINCHED THE SPIRIT" of GOD,and "DESPISED PROPHECYING",and "DREAMS and VISIONS" HE SAID HIS son's,and HIS daughter's should have in these last days. But HE IS THE LIVING GOD OF RIGHT NOW WHO SHOWS WONDERS NOW,AND DOES WONDERS NOW...to them WHO HAVE "CHILDLIKE" FAITH...
1Th 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
1Th 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.
How ironic that those two verses should be one before the other also.

Blessings...
SC

Sure sure guy, whatever helps you sleep at night.

The truth, the real truth is, the Church is not the traditions of men, it's the apostolic tradition which is positively spoken of in Scripture. Sorry to rain on your parade but your "truth" has been horribly warped.

If your allegations were correct, the Christian faith as we know it today wouldn't exist because the Spirit was "quenched". Fortunately, you're wrong.

Oh, and it's hard to extract much sense out of your typing, your syntax needs work.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the line of Dan?

What do you think Obama might say or do while in Jerusalem to start events moving?

So we're some time away still.

Yes sanfrank....I truly believe so... What may take place in our lifetime is the rise of a false messiah in Israel after some wars ... And then a revamp of Europe with the rising of 10 kingdoms and also...the rise of Babylon the city in shinar... There will be a temple built in israel and islam is put down as with Christianity ...and this false messiah will reign a short space... The final antichrist comes to counter this false religion that is dominating the world...imo

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the line of Dan?

I think his presence in the region is enough to start a war.

He's playing both sides.

He's ousted Mubarrak and Gaddafi, bows to the Saudi's, threatening Iran, dealing arms to Syrian rebels (called for Syrian dictator to leave), propping up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and calls Turkey daily. He's flying drones over Yemen and Pakistan, Afghanistan and God only knows where else. He kills innocents as well as the guilty with his drone strikes. He killed bin laden and started the riots over there just before the election because he bragged about it at the DNC convention so the protestors were saying, "obama, obama, we're all osama's now". He's claiming to help the Palestinians while stabbing Israel in the back.

He's not adored over there. He's the leader of "the great satan" and he's going to Ramallah, Jerusalem and Amman, Jordan as well as some smaller towns around the area.

Biden is going to be in Italy. So Boehner will be president if Obama and Biden are caught in the crossfire of a sudden war.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

He's playing both sides.

He's ousted Mubarrak and Gaddafi, bows to the Saudi's, threatening Iran, dealing arms to Syrian rebels (called for Syrian dictator to leave), propping up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and calls Turkey daily. He's flying drones over Yemen and Pakistan, Afghanistan and God only knows where else. He kills innocents as well as the guilty with his drone strikes. He killed bin laden and started the riots over there just before the election because he bragged about it at the DNC convention so the protestors were saying, "obama, obama, we're all osama's now".

Oh brother, stop trying to titillate people with your erroneous conjecture.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

He's playing both sides.

He's ousted Mubarrak and Gaddafi, bows to the Saudi's, threatening Iran, dealing arms to Syrian rebels (called for Syrian dictator to leave), propping up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and calls Turkey daily. He's flying drones over Yemen and Pakistan, Afghanistan and God only knows where else. He kills innocents as well as the guilty with his drone strikes. He killed bin laden and started the riots over there just before the election because he bragged about it at the DNC convention so the protestors were saying, "obama, obama, we're all osama's now". He's claiming to help the Palestinians while stabbing Israel in the back.

He's not adored over there. He's the leader of "the great satan" and he's going to Ramallah, Jerusalem and Amman, Jordan as well as some smaller towns around the area.

Biden is going to be in Italy. So Boehner will be president if Obama and Biden are caught in the crossfire of a sudden war.

Having said all of that, if war does break out over there, they'll wait until Obama has landed - around noon, Jerusalem time on the 20th.

The man has so many enemies over there that I don't know if our security can protect him while he's there.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Well then pray GOD CRUCIFIES us if we are such theological heretics. Because that's exactly what the Pharisees and Sad-u-can't sees did unto JESUS because HE was such a theological heretic who was not in agreement of their world views. It's the LUNATICS of GOD who have more often than not who have the GOD given capacity to perceive what an accurate WORLD VIEW TRULY IS...Because their not trapped behind the 4 walls of a building...who's world view never goes past the four walls they spend most of their lives in. GOD IS SO MUCH BIGGER...even the Revelation of that DEVIL that BIBLE TALKS ABOUT...

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Beth, did you know that verse 16 is describing the EU nations overthrowing the United States? In other words, the U.S. gov will be overthrown with the help of other nations. There will be a revolt within, this is the reason for gun control, to disarm Americans and ARM the Government robots who have no regard for human life, they've become the American version of the suicide terrorists but without giving up their life, they do it 'remotely'.

Another bit of info for you, Abimelech in Prophecy is America's double/twin. You can see the parallel in Judges 9, especially. I recall reading the parallel to the Secret Service scandal, the Bible describes their personal sins, as well. It's profound how much is in the Bible that identifies the U.S. in so many parallel ways.

My thoughts of the prophecy about the locusts: I see Drones flying like locusts over the world, and notably, America in the near future...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Shameful!

Obama worshippers always call people racist.

I don't worship Obama. I don't even think he's been a good president, or at the very least he's been rather ineffectual.

But there's the rub. Any and all legitimate political conversation has become all but impossible in this country. Where any meaningful conversation about the pros and cons of Obama's policies and positions could have taken place, there has instead been five years of incessant tinfoil hattery. Don't agree with his stance on healthcare? Why have an intelligent debate and dialogue on the subject when you can accuse him of being a Communist Muslim Kenyan Fascist hellbent on burning America to the ground and putting Real Christians™ and/or Real Americans™ into Siberian gulags and then sell the deed of the whole nation to China (somehow?).

That's infuriating. Vitriolic shouting matches has become par for the course. Moderate, civil, intelligent conversation has become both verboten and anathema. The last decade has made it, quite frankly, rather embarrassing to be an American. Between George W. Bush, an illegal war in Iraq, violating the Geneva Conventions by "not" using torture (because, apparently, "America doesn't use torture"), the Tea Party, and the vigilant soldiers of the Faux News Channel it's all become very tiring.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well then pray GOD CRUCIFIES us if we are such theological heretics. Because that's exactly what the Pharisees and Sad-u-can't sees did unto JESUS because HE was such a theological heretic who was not in agreement of their world views. It's the LUNATICS of GOD who have more often than not who have the GOD given capacity to perceive what an accurate WORLD VIEW TRULY IS...Because their not trapped behind the 4 walls of a building...who's world view never goes past the four walls they spend most of their lives in. GOD IS SO MUCH BIGGER...even the Revelation of that DEVIL that BIBLE TALKS ABOUT...

Blessings...
SC

Wow! well said! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't worship Obama. I don't even think he's been a good president, or at the very least he's been rather ineffectual.

But there's the rub. Any and all legitimate political conversation has become all but impossible in this country. Where any meaningful conversation about the pros and cons of Obama's policies and positions could have taken place, there has instead been five years of incessant tinfoil hattery. Don't agree with his stance on healthcare? Why have an intelligent debate and dialogue on the subject when you can accuse him of being a Communist Muslim Kenyan Fascist hellbent on burning America to the ground and putting Real Christians(TM) and/or Real Americans(TM) into Siberian gulags and then sell the deed of the whole nation to China (somehow?).

That's infuriating. Vitriolic shouting matches has become par for the course. Moderate, civil, intelligent conversation has become both verboten and anathema. The last decade has made it, quite frankly, rather embarrassing to be an American. Between George W. Bush, an illegal war in Iraq, violating the Geneva Conventions by "not" using torture (because, apparently, "America doesn't use torture"), the Tea Party, and the vigilant soldiers of the Faux News Channel it's all become very tiring.

-CryptoLutheran

Wonderfully constructed post, unfortunately I think the vocabulary will shoot right over their heads.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

He's playing both sides.

I could only offer conjecture. I agree he is playing both sides. Visiting the temple area might raise eyebrows and hate speech from iran but I think Abbas may accompany him. That would be equally outrageous to israelis.

Its an interesting time because the markets are reacting to a bank holiday in Cyprus just put in place today. Bank holidays were the greatly feared event amongst leading economists. Cyprus citizens cannot withdrawal money from savings for a couple days and when they do, their money will be worth less than before the holiday. This could be the start of other bank holidays and markets are reacting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
He referred to "right wing extremists" = CHRISTIANS!

Perhaps in your world. But here on planet earth the two are not synonyms. Some Christians are right wing extremists, but that doesn't describe the majority of the approximately 2 billion Christians on the planet.

That the far right likes to play the Christian card doesn't give it a monopoly on the Lord Jesus Christ or His Holy Church.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Sure sure guy, whatever helps you sleep at night.

The truth, the real truth is, the Church is not the traditions of men, it's the apostolic tradition which is positively spoken of in Scripture. Sorry to rain on your parade but your "truth" has been horribly warped.

If your allegations were correct, the Christian faith as we know it today wouldn't exist because the Spirit was "quenched". Fortunately, you're wrong.

Oh, and it's hard to extract much sense out of your typing, your syntax needs work.
Thnx...I still love you brother. GOD is not worried about my syntax. Neither was the KING OF GLORY worried about being born in a barn.
Luk 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
I'm not highly esteemed of you,and i'm glad for that.Though I am impressed with your writing skills. I have a 10th grade education...and i'm so ADD. I really didn't even know how to read,nor write until GOD lead me by HIS SPIRIT outside of church to pick up my BIBLE and start reading it. It was pretty much the first BOOK with I ever gave an honest effort to want to know...no man has taught me GOD'S WORD...because one of the very first verses my eye's ever fell upon were thus:
1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
I also love my ABBA FATHER'S SENSE OF HUMOR:
Isa 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
Isa 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Isa 65:4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Isa 65:5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
lollllll

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

He's playing both sides.

Well said, Beth! But I sense that he senses that he will safely return, he doesn't want to be caught in the crossfire, it will follow him.

I see history repeating and it looks like another strike may come to our land like Pearl Harbor did but it may be much worse and more intense nowadays.

Obama, knowing, or thinking that he is the super power will cause a strike, because it will bring the people (patrons) under his wings like a mother hen and her chicks. This will regain control of the revolutionists, he predicts and so he wants a strike on our turf.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Wonderfully constructed post, unfortunately I think the vocabulary will shoot right over their heads.

I don't expect to really change anyone's mind. I think we can agree that'd be a rather less than fruitful endeavor.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

But there's the rub. Any and all legitimate political conversation has become all but impossible in this country. Where any meaningful conversation about the pros and cons of Obama's policies and positions could have taken place, there has instead been five years of incessant tinfoil hattery. Don't agree with his stance on healthcare? Why have an intelligent debate and dialogue on the subject when you can accuse him of being a Communist Muslim Kenyan Fascist hellbent on burning America to the ground and putting Real Christians™ and/or Real Americans™ into Siberian gulags and then sell the deed of the whole nation to China (somehow?).

-CryptoLutheran

Biden knew something was coming within the first six months of Obama's first term - he just had the wrong term.

Biden to Supporters: “Gird Your Loins”, For the Next President “It’s Like Cleaning Augean Stables” - ABC News

""Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."
"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia (Ezek 38) as possibilities. "And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you – not financially to help him – we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right."

"Right about what", Joe? That Obama is a god? By the way, that "Augean Stables" reference that Joe Biden made, found in the title of the article, is from Greek (Leopard - Rev 13/Daniel 7) Mythology.

They know what they are doing and they know what is coming. This is all planned and orchestrated. Obama is their center-piece.

Now, the European Union is raiding bank accounts of every citizen in Cyprus, causing mass panic over there. People are getting their money out of banks. The Russian mob has their money in banks in Cyprus - how do you think that's going to go over!?!?

The Socialists/Communists are stirring the pot. They've planned this and it's all converging to a particular moment in time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.