Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah was a filthy trash mouth...

Jacob was a sneaky con man
And King David was an adulterer who murdered the gal's husband to cover it up...

And Noah was a sloppy drunk...

So on and so forth.

Hey, if we're going to point fingers at each other, let's go for broke.

There IS a reason Jesus went to the cross you know.
Wow, all that from a tongue in cheek comment about your favorite book?
I was joking! I would never distrust someone solely based on their personal tastes in books with blood sucking vampires! Oops, there I go again. Chill! ;)

Upvote 0

Jon David

Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well said Bethwhite.

He is not YET; but he will be. Satan himself has to enter into him for this to become a reality. Just like Hitler started off mildly; yet finished as AN antichrist. The person has to be at a sufficient level of wickedness I believe to receive a spirit THAT wicked.

The devil does not just choose anybody to inhabit; he is the most arrogant entity that ever existed. He will choose someone he can really USE that is in a position to accomplish what he wants to; though he will not be permitted by God to finish. Someone with the potential to exhibit POWER.

I see many people saying he is not smart enough, not liked enough....etc. Some of those things may look to be the case now, but remember, the Bible says he "does not do this by his OWN POWER"

Revelation 12 describes this process when Satan is cast out of Heaven.

I truly hope none of us are around to see that transition become reality

Glory Be to God
Marantha

Well let's see if Obama fits some of the Biblical requirements for Anti-Christ.

Revelation 13:4 implies the Anti-Christ individual himself is a military genius--a great warrior or general who is unbeatable in combat. Who is like HIM, who can make war with HIM??

Don't see that in Obama. In fact, the guy never served a day in his life.

Daniel 8:23 says Anti-Christ is a king of fierce countenance--this guy inspires fear.

Obama and his big, Dumbo ears. Yeah... no.

Daniel 7:20 says the Anti-Christ has a mouth that speaks great things.

That could work for Obama... so long as there's a working teleprompter in the vicinity.

Daniel 7:23-27 says the Anti-Christ must come out of territory that was once part of the now defunct Roman Empire.

Obama hails from Hawaii, which most certainly was not part of the Roman Empire. Even if you want to push the birther issue and claim he was born in Kenya, that's still a no go. Kenya wasn't a part of it either.

That's four strikes... that's enough.

The Anti-Christ is who he is, folks. Not who you want or think him to be.

Upvote 0

Jon David

Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, all that from a tongue in cheek comment about your favorite book?
I was joking! I would never distrust someone solely based on their personal tastes in books with blood sucking vampires! Oops, there I go again. Chill! ;)

Be careful.

Tone doesn't translate very well thru the Internet.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where's the test of the antichrist?

It's 1 John 4:1-3:
Beloved, do not believe every spirit,but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

From that we get who is and isn't antichrist, it's definitely not President Obama. I don't know his heart but I know he promotes many ungodly principles.

Also, how he observes scripture leaves a lot to be desired...but antichirst? Nope!

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, and his secret service code name is "renegade"
You have brought up some descriptions of Obama that may parrallel the antichrist. The other stuff that I believe Beethoven and Ebed brought up in another thread about Obama's obolisk measurements = 666; the Prometheus modeled altar he used in the DNC in 2008; his birthdate is the 216th day of the year = 6x6x6; on Jan.2016 he will be 666 months old; his mocking portions of the bible; approving of homosexual marriage which is an abomination; having evil role models and a racist anti-american pastor, anti-Israel,etc. All this along with the lies we've heard does support this. Yet he claims to be a Christian --which could be another lie. As someoneelse pointed out, the vessel that Satan occupies is not aware of this possession coming up. He just thinks he's following his own inclinations ... probably to fulfill his Muslim father's dream? It all stinks to me ... along with him bankrupting this country... traitor, renegad, rebel ... sounds about right.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
So, he won't desire his wife anymore?

Keep in mind also that the events of Daniel 11 is history until you get to vs 35: "And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time." This alludes to the end times and flows into chapter 12.
But most of the chapter discusses 3 kings of Persia, the 4th being Xerxes coming against a mighty king in Greece (Alexander the Great) and his kingdom becoming divided predicted in Dan. 8:22. Antiochus Ephiphanes is also discussed in vs. 21-34.

Upvote 0

Jon David

Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, he won't desire his wife anymore
Keep Daniel 11:37 in context.

You don't go from talking about religious preference, to sexual preference, back to religious preference.

The "desire of women" is Messiah, Jesus Christ, as in the desire of Jewish women to be the one to bear Him.

What it's basically saying is that Anti-Christ will neither regard the gods of his fathers (plural, as in he comes from a polytheistic background), the desire of women (the Messiah, well naturally this guy is Anti-Christ after all), nor any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.

As a side note, I'm fully aware some translations say he will neither regard the God of his fathers. This is a mistranslation, and a rather redundant one at that since we already know Anti-Christ is not regarding the God of gods--Scripture clearly says he's speaking against Him in the previous verse (Daniel 11:36).

He ALSO NEITHER regards the gods of his fathers, the Messiah, and so on so forth...

That's the message it's trying to get across.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have brought up some descriptions of Obama that may parrallel the antichrist. The other stuff that I believe Beethoven and Ebed brought up in another thread about Obama's obolisk measurements = 666; the Prometheus modeled altar he used in the DNC in 2008; his birthdate is the 216th day of the year = 6x6x6; on Jan.2016 he will be 666 months old; his mocking portions of the bible; approving of homosexual marriage which is an abomination; having evil role models and a racist anti-american pastor, anti-Israel,etc. All this along with the lies we've heard does support this. Yet he claims to be a Christian --which could be another lie. As someoneelse pointed out, the vessel that Satan occupies is not aware of this possession coming up. He just thinks he's following his own inclinations ... probably to fulfill his Muslim father's dream? It all stinks to me ... along with him bankrupting this country... traitor, renegad, rebel ... sounds about right.

So, he won't desire his wife anymore?

Keep in mind also that the events of Daniel 11 is history until you get to vs 35: "And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time." This alludes to the end times and flows into chapter 12.
But most of the chapter discusses 3 kings of Persia, the 4th being Xerxes coming against a mighty king in Greece (Alexander the Great) and his kingdom becoming divided predicted in Dan. 8:22. Antiochus Ephiphanes is also discussed in vs. 21-34.
Yeah and his 2008 campaign's index web page had 666 in it as well as a tattered American flag with an arrow through it.

His dream about the leopard/devil chasing him down and whose eyes bored into him is what convinced me.

This guy is not normal, not just another politician.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
at one point i considered the idea, but seeing how things are right now, im nowhere convinced that he is... i prayed on this matter extensively, and what was put on my heart is that he's nothing more than the rider on white horse in the sixth seal
Thats been suggested.

I don't think Obama is the antichrist, but it will be interesting to see what happens when he goes to Israel on the 20th... if he goes near the mosque there will without much doubt be a war
A war of stones from palestinian youth perhaps.

All this searching for the anti-christ using the bible as a manual, as though it were such a thing, terrible. This is not going to play out like a movie, first this then that; there will be surprises. Many, many surprises. There will be UFO's too... yeah Gd will let those be revealed to humanity once the anti-christ is revealed, I see it and so do many dreamers.

Anti-christ could be Obama, it could be Sharon, it could be Biden, but it most likely will be some as yet unheard of individual who will step into the spotlight and fill Netanyahu's shoes.

May the Lord catch me visiting widows, visiting elders in a group home, preaching to jail inmates, giving something away cheerfully... that is really more important than looking for the anti-christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeeWrangler

wishing I was fishing
Feb 13, 2011
The boonies
✟5,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thats been suggested.

A war of stones from palestinian youth perhaps.

All this searching for the anti-christ using the bible as a manual, as though it were such a thing, terrible. This is not going to play out like a movie, first this then that; there will be surprises. Many, many surprises. There will be UFO's too... yeah Gd will let those be revealed to humanity once the anti-christ is revealed, I see it and so do many dreamers.

Anti-christ could be Obama, it could be Sharon, it could be Biden, but it most likely will be some as yet unheard of individual who will step into the spotlight and fill Netanyahu's shoes.

May the Lord catch me visiting widows, visiting elders in a group home, preaching to jail inmates, giving something away cheerfully... that is really more important than looking for the anti-christ.

Might be more than a war of stones. Hamas steps up threats on Obama’s Israel trip

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
San frank .. There's nothing wrong in talking about what scripture says about the antichrist ... There's a time to preach ...a time to give ...
True, there is nothing wrong with it.

I ran into a young black american inmate at the jail I visit. He was no more than 20. He would hardly let me talk as he kept plugging away his new found belief in islam. He made big claims. His eyes were filled with belonging; like becoming part of a new gang that welcomed him with open arms promising him women, big ticket items and prosperity all at the expense of talking down on christians and mild-mannered americans. Preaching the love of Christ did not matter to him as much as the promise of prosperity if he just keeps alongside the thugs he associates himself with now. This is the picture of an anti-christ as scripture says, "he who denies the father and the son." I could just as easily turn him from his new religion if I promised him $1000 cash on getting out of prison. --- Im thinking of trying this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Who isn't Obama or Firelord Ozai?

Both. But my response was over whether the current POTUS is the Antichrist or not.

If for the sake of argument we assume that there will be an "end times" Antichrist (though that is itself up for debate, biblically), I hardly think a someone like Obama could fit the bill. Granted, I don't know what such a supposed end times Antichrist's resume is exactly supposed to look like (though everyone else and their mother apparently knows though they don't agree with each other).

I just don't think the only defining qualities of a supposed Antichrist is simply that he be a Democrat and that he be dark skinned. That, as far as I can tell, is the most basic problem the rightwing extremists seem to have. Of course, you can't just say you don't want a liberal n-word in the oval office, so you gotta goosie it up. Which the extremists on the right have managed to do since 2008 with all sorts of delightfully colorful language, using terms like "Marxist" and "Nazi" and "tyrant" and the whole bluster with the Birther nonsense.

It can't be that sycophant pundits on the far right such as Rush Limbaugh and one-man circus Glen Beck (who frighteningly are sometimes on the saner side of the bonker line) spew their nonsense to a crowd just too eager to devour it all and parrot it around again.

No, it's gotta be that he's the Antichrist. I mean, after all, look at him. He's black and he thinks poor people should have homes to live in and medical care.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Both. But my response was over whether the current POTUS is the Antichrist or not.

If for the sake of argument we assume that there will be an "end times" Antichrist (though that is itself up for debate, biblically), I hardly think a someone like Obama could fit the bill. Granted, I don't know what such a supposed end times Antichrist's resume is exactly supposed to look like (though everyone else and their mother apparently knows though they don't agree with each other).

I just don't think the only defining qualities of a supposed Antichrist is simply that he be a Democrat and that he be dark skinned. That, as far as I can tell, is the most basic problem the rightwing extremists seem to have. Of course, you can't just say you don't want a liberal n-word in the oval office, so you gotta goosie it up. Which the extremists on the right have managed to do since 2008 with all sorts of delightfully colorful language, using terms like "Marxist" and "Nazi" and "tyrant" and the whole bluster with the Birther nonsense.

It can't be that sycophant pundits on the far right such as Rush Limbaugh and one-man circus Glen Beck (who frighteningly are sometimes on the saner side of the bonker line) spew their nonsense to a crowd just too eager to devour it all and parrot it around again.

No, it's gotta be that he's the Antichrist. I mean, after all, look at him. He's black and he thinks poor people should have homes to live in and medical care.

-CryptoLutheran

Shameful!

Obama worshippers always call people racist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for that.

Its incredible how much hatred we see coming from the palestinians. Seeing things from our pov, whether the land is israeli or not, palestinians would be at someone's throat. Palestinians in syria demonstrate the same hatred towards syrian govt forces and lebanese forces. Its all sectarian violence. In a nutshell, its hatred towards others rather than love.

Obama visits Bethlehem and Temple Mount, Abbas, then on to Jordan (biblical Edom). Even so, the whole trip could be uneventful.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

-CryptoLutheran
Its not that, its that he looks like pharaoh
images

I think the world would want either Glenn or Rush as the anti-christ. At least either one would fix things temporarily.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obama's "Dreams of my father" the Devil - YouTube

In the dream the devil/beast (leopard - Rev 13) chooses him ("lifeless eyes bore into him") and his end is the same as the devil's in Scripture.

Ezek 28:18...So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,

and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’”

If this doesn't describe Obama, (as well as what he's capable of) I don't know what does:

Daniel 8:23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise.24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

Obama needs to charm skeptical Israelis in visit - Yahoo! News

"The embassy also has unveiled a life-sized cutout of the president so people can pose for photos with his likeness."

LOL! Think about how completely arrogant that is! Can you imagine Netanyahu or any foreign leader coming here to give a speech and they set up life-sized cutouts so that people could pose for photos with their likeness!!?! But somehow, he thinks it's proper to do that in Israel - at the same day that Jesus rode in on a donkey, five days before Passover.

It's like a trial run for this:

Rev 13:It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Beth, is this an actual dream that Barak Obama himself had?

If this short excerpt of his dream is an actual dream that he had then I may interpret it!!! I say this because he's describing part of the scene in the dream that I had in June of 2007 but he's describing it from his point of view, just as if we were both there in the same dream. He's describing the same scene as I saw when the beast was chasing a false Christ into a maze; in this excerpt, Obama describes how he was chased into a clearing, this clearing is the center of the maze that I saw in my dream. The maze was short in comparison to myself as I stood above it looking down at the beast and the creature; the walls of the maze stood only about 12 inches tall and had many chambers within. It was constructed in a pattern much like a Crosswords puzzle 'maze' where you enter in and there are no exits but one spot to land in.

It sounds like Obama was looking up at a giant in comparison, reason is, he is the same creature that I saw being chased into the maze and kept there as the false Christ leader where he stood tall and obedient to the beast that sat outside of the maze to stand quietly at guard by the entrance.

The beast was a small female dog with a large mouth and huge teeth; it's muzzle and neck were soaked with blood from it's victims. The creature that was chased into the maze was a pure white feline cat but it's right hind leg was sheared off at the hip and the wound was fresh and bloody. I saw the cat run on three legs and showed no sign of pain. There were other cats inside the maze and they stood with the same posture as the white cat, at attention.

The other cats were of various shades of brown, as of a warm temper. They too were all missing their right hind leg and with an open flesh wound but showed no sign of distress or pain. There's a lot more to my dream but I'll keep this brief.

I wish that I could hear the full story of his dream, then I would know for sure. If he is the spiritual Nebuchadnezzar, as well as Pharoah then I may be his Daniel for our time. I wish that I could know more about his dream!

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Shameful! .

Speak for yourself lady. Crypto is no "Obama worshiper", if anything he's one of the brightest and most balanced posters on this forum.

For the love of God people, "Republican" isn't synonymous with "Christian".

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Beth, is this an actual dream that Barak Obama himself had?

If this short excerpt of his dream is an actual dream that he had then I may interpret it!!! I say this because he's describing part of the scene in the dream that I had in June of 2007 but he's describing it from his point of view, just as if we were both there in the same dream. He's describing the same scene as I saw when the beast was chasing a false Christ into a maze; in this excerpt, Obama describes how he was chased into a clearing, this clearing is the center of the maze that I saw in my dream. The maze was short in comparison to myself as I stood above it looking down at the beast and the creature; the walls of the maze stood only about 12 inches tall and had many chambers within. It was constructed in a pattern much like a Crosswords puzzle 'maze' where you enter in and there are no exits but one spot to land in.

It sounds like Obama was looking up at a giant in comparison, reason is, he is the same creature that I saw being chased into the maze and kept there as the false Christ leader where he stood tall and obedient to the beast that sat outside of the maze to stand quietly at guard by the entrance.

The beast was a small female dog with a large mouth and huge teeth; it's muzzle and neck were soaked with blood from it's victims. The creature that was chased into the maze was a pure white feline cat but it's right hind leg was sheared off at the hip and the wound was fresh and bloody. I saw the cat run on three legs and showed no sign of pain. There were other cats inside the maze and they stood with the same posture as the white cat, at attention.

The other cats were of various shades of brown, as of a warm temper. They too were all missing their right hind leg and with an open flesh wound but showed no sign of distress or pain. There's a lot more to my dream but I'll keep this brief.

I wish that I could hear the full story of his dream, then I would know for sure. If he is the spiritual Nebuchadnezzar, as well as Pharoah then I may be his Daniel for our time. I wish that I could know more about his dream!

That narration by Obama was the entirety of the dream.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.