✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True, there is nothing wrong with it.

I ran into a young black american inmate at the jail I visit. He was no more than 20. He would hardly let me talk as he kept plugging away his new found belief in islam. He made big claims. His eyes were filled with belonging; like becoming part of a new gang that welcomed him with open arms promising him women, big ticket items and prosperity all at the expense of talking down on christians and mild-mannered americans. Preaching the love of Christ did not matter to him as much as the promise of prosperity if he just keeps alongside the thugs he associates himself with now. This is the picture of an anti-christ as scripture says, "he who denies the father and the son." I could just as easily turn him from his new religion if I promised him $1000 cash on getting out of prison. --- Im thinking of trying this.

I have a Muslim friend from Baghdad ...he has told me some crazy stories of his religious traditions and his time during both wars ...but anyway I gave him a bible written in Arabic because he wanted to learn about Jesus ...he's a good man... He calls me brother ...though he knows I'm a christian...
:)

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Both. But my response was over whether the current POTUS is the Antichrist or not.

If for the sake of argument we assume that there will be an "end times" Antichrist (though that is itself up for debate, biblically), I hardly think a someone like Obama could fit the bill. Granted, I don't know what such a supposed end times Antichrist's resume is exactly supposed to look like (though everyone else and their mother apparently knows though they don't agree with each other).

I just don't think the only defining qualities of a supposed Antichrist is simply that he be a Democrat and that he be dark skinned. That, as far as I can tell, is the most basic problem the rightwing extremists seem to have. Of course, you can't just say you don't want a liberal n-word in the oval office, so you gotta goosie it up. Which the extremists on the right have managed to do since 2008 with all sorts of delightfully colorful language, using terms like "Marxist" and "Nazi" and "tyrant" and the whole bluster with the Birther nonsense.

It can't be that sycophant pundits on the far right such as Rush Limbaugh and one-man circus Glen Beck (who frighteningly are sometimes on the saner side of the bonker line) spew their nonsense to a crowd just too eager to devour it all and parrot it around again.

No, it's gotta be that he's the Antichrist. I mean, after all, look at him. He's black and he thinks poor people should have homes to live in and medical care.

-CryptoLutheran

Speak for yourself lady. Crypto is no "Obama worshiper", if anything he's one of the brightest and most balanced posters on this forum.

For the love of God people, "Republican" isn't synonymous with "Christian".

And, "Crypto" never said the word "Republican" once in his tirade.

He referred to "right wing extremists" = CHRISTIANS!

Christians are not racists. We can see evil and know right and wrong.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a Muslim friend from Baghdad ...he has told me some crazy stories of his religious traditions and his time during both wars ...but anyway I gave him a bible written in Arabic because he wanted to learn about Jesus ...he's a good man... He calls me brother ...though he knows I'm a christian...
:)
It was good of you to give him a bible.

I personally would not trust any muslim that called me a friend unless that muslim turns to Christ and tells me he is an apostate of islam. Muslims practice taqiyya; that is lying. They lie for the sake of advancing in lands belonging to the enemy (christians).

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was good of you to give him a bible.

I personally would not trust any muslim that called me a friend unless that muslim turns to Christ and tells me he is an apostate of islam. Muslims practice taqiyya; that is lying. They lie for the sake of advancing in lands belonging to the enemy (christians).

Well thanks for the info ... I sense no danger or harm from him...he has been a good friend...and I feel his heart is good...he's a good friend

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well thanks for the info ... I sense no danger or harm from him...he has been a good friend...and I feel his heart is good...he's a good friend
Contrary to that, I have a christian friend who worked alongside a co-worker for 8 hrs a day, 10 years straight. They got along just fine until the day the co-worker who is muslim, left the job. On his last day, the christian approached him with loving arms of brotherhood and considered him a friend. The muslim rhetorically said he was not his friend because he was muslim. My friend stood surprised.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Contrary to that, I have a christian friend who worked alongside a co-worker for 8 hrs a day, 10 years straight. They got along just fine until the day the co-worker who is muslim, left the job. On his last day, the christian approached him with loving arms of brotherhood and considered him a friend. The muslim rhetorically said he was not his friend because he was muslim. My friend stood surprised.

What was he trying to accomplish in his 10 year friendship and sudden change of heart,?

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What was he trying to accomplish in his 10 year friendship and sudden change of heart,?
The muslim was in the minority and he simply subdued his true feelings towards christians while on the jobsite.

If we look at Obama and his long-time attendance at Jeremiah Wrights church, hearing anti-zionist sermons and constant jewish bashing from the pulpit, I can understand if Obama has negative feelings towards the state of Israel and as a politician, he is hiding his true feelings. This is his first visit to israel afterall, having avoided it since he first came to office. Is Obama muslim, I dont think so, but I dont think religion is important to him as it is to you or I.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And, "Crypto" never said the word "Republican" once in his tirade.

He referred to "right wing extremists" = CHRISTIANS!

Christians are not racists. We can see evil and know right and wrong.

You're trying to mutate his words into something he's not saying, there are conservatives who aren't Christian that believe the things he was discussing. There are most likely more Christians that don't believe that rubbish than conservative Christians who do. "Right-wing extremist" doesn't exclusively apply to Christians.

So as always, your argument is flawed.

But let's ask Crypto. Hey Crypto! Are you saying Christians are racists or anything of that nature?

Nah, I didn't think so.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The muslim was in the minority and he simply subdued his true feelings towards christians while on the jobsite.

If we look at Obama and his long-time attendance at Jeremiah Wrights church, hearing anti-zionist sermons and constant jewish bashing from the pulpit, I can understand if Obama has negative feelings towards the state of Israel and as a politician, he is hiding his true feelings. This is his first visit to israel afterall, having avoided it since he first came to office. Is Obama muslim, I dont think so, but I dont think religion is important to him as it is to you or I.

Obama is just one man controlled by gov...what do you think he wants to do while in Israel?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for that.

Its incredible how much hatred we see coming from the palestinians. Seeing things from our pov, whether the land is israeli or not, palestinians would be at someone's throat. Palestinians in syria demonstrate the same hatred towards syrian govt forces and lebanese forces. Its all sectarian violence. In a nutshell, its hatred towards others rather than love.

Obama visits Bethlehem and Temple Mount, Abbas, then on to Jordan (biblical Edom). Even so, the whole trip could be uneventful.

BTW, some Palestinians are Christian. Not as many now as there used to be--the Israelis have forced most to flee--but some of those people whose houses get destroyed by Israel are Christian. And they don't think too highly of American Christians for letting it happen to them without a word of protest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
A

Adaephon

BTW, some Palestinians are Christian. Not as many now as there used to be--the Israelis have forced most to flee--but some of those people whose houses get destroyed by Israel are Christian. And they don't think too highly of American Christians for letting it happen to them without a word of protest.

Or for cheering it on and directly supporting it. I've seen people on this forum literally call for genocide against the Palestinians, ethnic cleansing, and their mass expulsion from their land.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or for cheering it on and directly supporting it. I've seen people on this forum literally call for genocide against the Palestinians.[/

whosoever calls for genocide...they are not Christians

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

He is absolutely the antichrist - or he soon will be once the devil empowers him.
Amen...Bethwhite! Some people have eye's to see,and some people don't.
Even if satan came on to the scene wearing a shirt,and waving a flag that said I am THE ANTI-CHRIST. Most Christians wouldn't even believe him. lol...Kind of like most Jews didn't believe JESUS was their MESSIAH though HE was right their in front of their faces everyday for 3 1/2 years. lol...the irony of it all kills me! lol

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amen...Bethwhite! Some people have eye's to see,and some people don't.
Even if satan came on to the scene wearing a shirt,and waving a flag that said I am THE ANTI-CHRIST. Most Christians wouldn't even believe him. lol...Kind of like most Jews didn't believe JESUS was their MESSIAH though HE was right their in front of their faces everyday for 3 1/2 years. lol...the irony of it all kills me! lol

Blessings...
SC

Yeah yeah yeah everyone who disagrees with your guys' worldview is blind/deaf/buried their head in the sand/[insert trite allegation here], blah blah blah.

Whatever this incessant need to be "heard" has stemmed from, perhaps counseling is the better choice rather than indulging in inane conspiracy theories and heretical theology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SanFrank

Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obama is just one man controlled by gov...what do you think he wants to do while in Israel?
Interesting twist... according to Obamas former pastor Jeremiah Wright, the govt is controlled by Jews, but now its controlled by Obama.

If AoD day is upon us as our friends say, Obama should make some sort of peace treaty with the new state of Palestine, disregard Israel as a nation, and call the temple mount as a muslim only site. This may be more pronounced if the US were attacked somehow. Some suggested a direct attack on the white house. In such a state of emergency, Obama would have to make choices of staying in Israel or coming home on Air Force One under heavy military protection.

If AoD is not upon us, Obama may continue the same rhetoric he has been on for sometime.. total support for Israel and israel's right at self-defense. He should make fanciful political speeches that will have no real weight on current or future war matters.

Upvote 0
A

Adaephon

Yeah yeah yeah everyone who disagrees with your guys' worldview is blind/deaf/buried their head in the sand/[insert trite allegation here], blah blah blah.

Whatever this incessant need to be "heard" has stemmed from, perhaps counseling is the better choice rather than indulging in inane conspiracy theories and heretical theology.

That would certainly be nice. :)

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting twist... according to Obamas former pastor Jeremiah Wright, the govt is controlled by Jews, but now its controlled by Obama.

If AoD day is upon us as our friends say, Obama should make some sort of peace treaty with the new state of Palestine, disregard Israel as a nation, and call the temple mount as a muslim only site. This may be more pronounced if the US were attacked somehow. Some suggested a direct attack on the white house. In such a state of emergency, Obama would have to make choices of staying in Israel or coming home on Air Force One under heavy military protection.

If AoD is not upon us, Obama may continue the same rhetoric he has been on for sometime.. total support for Israel and israel's right at self-defense. He should make fanciful political speeches that will have no real weight on current or future war matters.

It's my understanding that Obama's mom is of Jewish decent.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don't believe the aod is upon us...so..the aod and antichrist does not appear until after the 10 kingdom form and reign for some time...at least 40 years...the 10 kingdoms reign... Then the coming of the antichrist....and aod..that's what I think anyway

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.