Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have no right to call me or anyone to the carpet.

Wait and see what happens in the next day or two.

It's quite a joke for you of all people to act like you are concerned about my well-being, so save it.

That's what's called being a hypocrite.

We at least have the right to call someone who's participating in a public forum and sharing "information" that's questionable at best.

It's called accountability.

Just because you're posting from the privacy of your home doesn't give you the right to share any and all wild speculations you can conjure up. So in these next few days, if and when nothing comes to pass, many of us will be watching to see if you have the honor and integrity to own up to your mistakes.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

We at least have the right to call someone who's participating in a public forum and sharing "information" that's questionable at best.

It's called accountability.

Just because you're posting from the privacy of your home doesn't give you the right to share any and all wild speculations you can conjure up. So in these next few days, if and when nothing comes to pass, many of us will be watching to see if you have the honor and integrity to own up to your mistakes.
I will...Praise GOD I make mistakes all the time. And HE still loves me just the same. He loves you too. If HE loves a wretch like me...HE'S guaranteed to love you 10 times more than me. But I know that I am ETERNALLY SECURE IN HIM. And try not to fret to much on how pretty and virtuous I can make my flesh to appear before men. Seeing GOD can careless about my flesh...seeing HE CRUCIFIED IT DEAD AS A DOORNOB IN CHRIST...AMEN

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let the news speak for itself....
"If there was any question about why President Obama came to Israel on the first overseas trip of his second term – and the question has come up – it vanished into the brilliant blue sky above Ben Gurion Airport when he reached the end of the red carpet and the microphone waiting there.

Never mind the news - what does Scripture say about the antichrist being Obama? (Clue: nothing.).

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have no right to call me or anyone to the carpet.

Wait and see what happens in the next day or two.

It's quite a joke for you of all people to act like you are concerned about my well-being, so save it.

Well we do really.

You have posted a couple of threads - and many posts - about the need to understand Daniel 12 and Rev 20. You have said, over and over again that things are going to happen on, or before, Friday 22nd and that you expect to be in heaven before Saturday. You have posted several verses from Scripture and said how you believe they are being fulfilled at the moment, or will be shortly. And it seems that anyone who disagrees with you, questions your interpretation or asks a question, is called an evil mocker. All of this on a public, and Christian, website.

We have every right to say to you, "what will you do/how will you feel if nothing happens and these "prophesies" fail?"
As for being concerned for you - why shouldn't we be? Christians are to love as Jesus loved, support and encourage one another and pray for one another. I don't know you, and doubtless we'll never meet on earth. In one sense, it doesn't affect me what Christians in other parts of the world believe and how you live your lives. In another sense though, of course it does; we are all God's children, in his family, bear his name and are his witnesses and ambassadors. How is that being hypocritical?

Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Beth has many good posts that could be viewed as supportive of her calculations and her dates of 3/20-3/22 etc. The true can be said of others' calculations and dates. I would give Beth credit for her hard work and insight, whether Gd sent or not. Christians should always be prepared and Beth keeps us on our toes. Those that dont like being on their toes are the fiercest critics. Im not agreeing with the dates, but I like to see them and their evolvement. Maybe they are right... (poof .... raptured) bye

Maybe they are wrong. Doesnt matter to me. Thanks Beth for contributing and Gd bless. Keep sight on the Lord and not on the critics.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beth has many good posts that could be viewed as supportive of her calculations and her dates of 3/20-3/22 etc. The true can be said of others' calculations and dates. I would give Beth credit for her hard work and insight, whether Gd sent or not. Christians should always be prepared and Beth keeps us on our toes. Those that dont like being on their toes are the fiercest critics. Im not agreeing with the dates, but I like to see them and their evolvement. Maybe they are right... (poof .... raptured) bye

Maybe they are wrong. Doesnt matter to me. Thanks Beth for contributing and Gd bless. Keep sight on the Lord and not on the critics.

But where does Scripture say we are supposed to work out the day of the Lord's return by calculations and mathematical formula?

Jesus told a parable about a bridegroom who returned later from the wedding than expected, (Matt 25:1-13; Luke 12:35-48). On both these occasions he said that the Son of Man would return when he was not expected. In Matt 24:36 he said, "no one knows about that day or hour - not even the angels, nor the Son, but only the Father". He also said, "the kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation" (Luke 17:20). And Paul taught that the Lord would return as a thief in the night.

We are to be ready, preach the Gospel, fulfil the Great Commission, and be found serving God and using the gifts he has given us - not with the book of Daniel in one hand and a calculator in the other.

Jesus will return one day. It could be today, and fior some people, it will be because they will die today. Or we could still be having this conversation in 5 years time.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is what I mean - even those who are very interested in eschatology and watching for the Lord's return, aren't on the same page.

That was not Scripture, that was a news organization.

Yes - and Obama does.

No, Obama is definitively pro-death. He is the most pro-death president ever. Even when he was a senator from Illinois, he voted for partial birth abortion.

Even the devil believes in Jesus Christ.

There is a difference between mocking and asking a reasonable question.

I posted the prophecy in Amos about the moment that wrath begins and the guy mocked it, saying, "What does your god say about Tibet?"

That's mocking God's prophecy.

Well we do really.

You have posted a couple of threads - and many posts - about the need to understand Daniel 12 and Rev 20. You have said, over and over again that things are going to happen on, or before, Friday 22nd and that you expect to be in heaven before Saturday. You have posted several verses from Scripture and said how you believe they are being fulfilled at the moment, or will be shortly. And it seems that anyone who disagrees with you, questions your interpretation or asks a question, is called an evil mocker. All of this on a public, and Christian, website.

That is not true. The only "mocker" was the guy who mocked God's prophecy that I posted, asking about Tibet.

Others are scoffers - who prophetically say, "Where is the promise of his coming? Ever since the days of our fathers, the earth continues...etc" That's scoffing - saying that the end can't be now when it can indeed be now.

We have every right to say to you, "what will you do/how will you feel if nothing happens and these "prophesies" fail?"

I will be disappointed. I will keep watching and waiting.

As for being concerned for you - why shouldn't we be? Christians are to love as Jesus loved, support and encourage one another and pray for one another. I don't know you, and doubtless we'll never meet on earth. In one sense, it doesn't affect me what Christians in other parts of the world believe and how you live your lives. In another sense though, of course it does; we are all God's children, in his family, bear his name and are his witnesses and ambassadors. How is that being hypocritical?

If it's sincere, it's not hypocritical. What is hypocritical is calling me "crazy", "psycho", "dangerous", "stupid", "false prophet" on one hand (when I'm not prophesying but repeating God's prophecies and showing how they line up with this time frame) and then coming back and saying, "we care about you". One guy even said he wanted to call me something that would probably getting him kicked off of the forums.

That's what's hypocritical. And it's not just me that's getting hit, it's Marantha and others as well.

It it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

We saw something and we warned people. That's all.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've asked this several times before: What have you been doing in preparation?

Praying. Interceding/asking God for the salvation of those who may be not quite ready, including people on this forum.

Making sure my "house" is in order to the best of my ability. - financial, spiritual, etc.

Talking to people about what I see in Scripture - those who aren't really paying attention.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But where does Scripture say we are supposed to work out the day of the Lord's return by calculations and mathematical formula?

Jesus told a parable about a bridegroom who returned later from the wedding than expected, (Matt 25:1-13; Luke 12:35-48). On both these occasions he said that the Son of Man would return when he was not expected. In Matt 24:36 he said, "no one knows about that day or hour - not even the angels, nor the Son, but only the Father". He also said, "the kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation" (Luke 17:20). And Paul taught that the Lord would return as a thief in the night.

We are to be ready, preach the Gospel, fulfil the Great Commission, and be found serving God and using the gifts he has given us - not with the book of Daniel in one hand and a calculator in the other.

Jesus will return one day. It could be today, and fior some people, it will be because they will die today. Or we could still be having this conversation in 5 years time.

Calculations and mathematical formula?

No.

There's a reason why the angel said this:

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

I asked, sought, knocked until I found out why.

It is written in Scripture.

Pro 25:2 [It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.

Upvote 0

JoyT86

I Love Jesus!
Mar 18, 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I prayed hard about this last night and came across these scriptures

1 John 2:22-23 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. (1 John 2:22, 23 NIV)

1 John 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. (1 John 4:3 NIV)

Now, I am a newbie so I don't think I'm allowed to post a video yet, but if you go to YouTube and type in Obama Jesus Savior, there are two separate videos of him proclaiming Jesus as his Savior. Doesn't this mean, scripturally speaking, he couldn't possibly be THE antichrist? Just a little food for thought!

Joy

Upvote 0

Purple Hyacinth

John 3:16
Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I prayed hard about this last night and came across these scriptures

1 John 2:22-23 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. (1 John 2:22, 23 NIV)

1 John 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. (1 John 4:3 NIV)

Now, I am a newbie so I don't think I'm allowed to post a video yet, but if you go to YouTube and type in Obama Jesus Savior, there are two separate videos of him proclaiming Jesus as his Savior. Doesn't this mean, scripturally speaking, he couldn't possibly be THE antichrist? Just a little food for thought!

Joy
Joy...I too, am a newbie, on this particular Forum, but I have thought the same,exact thoughts. Obama does not deny Jesus is the Savior. Thanks for the scripture.

So now what? Are we going to be told he is just lying to fool us?

Upvote 0

JoyT86

I Love Jesus!
Mar 18, 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Joy...I too, am a newbie, on this particular Forum, but I have thought the same,exact thoughts. Obama does not deny Jesus is the Savior. Thanks for the scripture.

So now what? Are we going to be told he is just lying to fool us?

Why greetings fellow newbie :) Even if he is lying for appearances and trying to deceive us all, he wouldn't have even acknowledged Jesus Christ is he were the true antichrist. At least that is what my Bible says ;)

God bless y'all!
Joy

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟832,583.00
Country
United States
Faith