who is your favoirte singer?

elenas_flickaby

Feb 2, 2005
Hertfordshire, UK
✟4,258.00
Faith
Christian
ChasingADream said:
I can't imagine anyone here sharing my opinion but my favourite singer is Pete Doherty.

i loved and still do love the Libertines and i have always thought Pete was extremely talented and it's a great loss that his career is slowly dying and (in my opinion) his new music just doesn't have anything great about it. I'd be very happy if he stopped being the tabloids favourite idiot and went went to being a great musician but it doewsn't look like it's going to happen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

georgie2319

Aug 31, 2006
Western Suburbs of Melbourne
Visit site
✟16,096.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love kelly clarkson i have her breakaway album. she has written about deep stuff. I like artist that are not afraid to share their personal life and have written things that people have gone through.
I also like pinks song dr mr president i can listen to that song and it makes me get emotional. i also like artists such as hillsong, mary mary, destinies child, micheal w smith , ron kenoly, guy sebastian, ricki lee, christina aguleria, celine dion, ummmm and many more who have fantastic voices and are truly blessed by god.

Upvote 0

georgie2319

Aug 31, 2006
Western Suburbs of Melbourne
Visit site
✟16,096.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think Josh Groban has a beautiful voice!

www.joshgroban.com
I love josh groben he is one of my favs. He has an awesome voice and i love the song you raise me up. that is awesome i have hurd west lifes version but it doesnt compare to his.

Upvote 0

Adriana

Apr 7, 2006
✟7,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Michael W. Smith is still one of my favorite artists. First CD I got when I was a kid was his "Change Your World" album. wee-haw!

Michael Smith is not my fav...it's difficult to elect one...but I've been listening to his songs lately. I also have been listening to Portuguese versions by Brazilian artists. Fabulous!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tsarina

Most Holy Theotokos save us!
Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I love josh groben he is one of my favs. He has an awesome voice and i love the song you raise me up. that is awesome i have hurd west lifes version but it doesnt compare to his.

He has great vocals. Christina Aguleria has fanstastic vocals too, but i don't like her songs or her image.

Upvote 0

Eesa

Oct 25, 2006
✟7,617.00
Faith
Messianic
I like Ian Gillan's Vocal's (Deep Purple), Ann Wilson from Heart & Mike Reeno (From Loverboy)

Yeh that's what i like!

wooo hooo it's a beautiful and glorious day today as always Lord Jesus

5 more days till Halloween, so an early

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE! LOL i mean

Happy Halloween ya'll lol

ah it feels great to be here and enjoying our Father together. ta ta!

Upvote 0