Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The woman of Rev 12 give birth to a child n her child was caught up unto God
This means the church of end times give birth to the saints who are raptured to heaven.
The child is not Jesus because its Jesus who gave birth to church, not the church who birthed Jesus.

What shall happen to the child ?
The child will rule with iron rod is the promise of Jesus to the church :
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a ROD OF IRON.
They will rule at Jesus Millennium with Christ.

The woman also means Israel which satan tried to exterminate via Hitler.
Antichrist shall try to execute the next hollocaust to kill them all, antichrist will declare himself as God and Israel will run away and antichrist will send his army to kill them but the earth shall open its mouth. This will happen to fulfill this verse :
Matt 24:15 Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

And this escape shall happen after antichrist with the power of the beast from bottomless pit kill the 2 Witness at 3.5 years of tribulation and enter the Temple of God in Jerusalem to declare himself as God.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The child will rule with iron rod is the promise of Jesus to the church : Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a ROD OF IRON.
The child is Christ who came out of Israel (the woman) and will be supreme Ruler on earth during and after the Millennium. That woman is not the Church as you will notice when the read the entire chapter.

Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The woman of Rev 12 give birth to a child n her child was caught up unto God
This means the church of end times give birth to the saints who are raptured to heaven.
The child is not Jesus because its Jesus who gave birth to church, not the church who birthed Jesus.

What shall happen to the child ?
The child will rule with iron rod is the promise of Jesus to the church :
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a ROD OF IRON.
They will rule at Jesus Millennium with Christ.

The woman also means Israel which satan tried to exterminate via Hitler.
Antichrist shall try to execute the next hollocaust to kill them all, antichrist will declare himself as God and Israel will run away and antichrist will send his army to kill them but the earth shall open its mouth. This will happen to fulfill this verse :
Matt 24:15 Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

And this escape shall happen after antichrist with the power of the beast from bottomless pit kill the 2 Witness at 3.5 years of tribulation and enter the Temple of God in Jerusalem to declare himself as God.

If the child is not Jesus, then who is it?

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In Revelation chapter 12, John sees a vision of a woman "clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars" (Revelation 12:1). Note the similarity between this description and the description that Joseph gave of his father Jacob (Israel) and his mother and their children (Genesis 37:9-11). The twelve stars refer to the twelve tribes of Israel. So the woman in Revelation 12 is Israel.

Additional evidence for this interpretation is that Revelation 12:2-5 speaks of the woman being with child and giving birth. While it is true that Mary gave birth to Jesus, it is also true that Jesus, the son of David from the tribe of Judah, came from Israel. In a sense, Israel gave birth—or brought forth—Christ Jesus. Verse 5 says that the woman’s child was "a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne." Clearly, this is describing Jesus. Jesus ascended to heaven (Acts 1:9-11) and will one day establish His kingdom on earth (Revelation 20:4-6), and He will rule it with perfect judgment (the “rod of iron”; see Psalm 2:7-9).

The woman’s flight into the wilderness for 1,260 days refers to the future time called the Great Tribulation. Twelve hundred, sixty days is 42 months (of 30 days each), which is the same as 3 1/2 years. Halfway through the Tribulation period, the Beast (the Antichrist) will set an image of himself up in the temple that will be built in Jerusalem. This is the abomination that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14. When the Beast does this, he breaks the peace pact he had made with Israel, and the nation has to flee for safety—possibly to Petra (also see Matthew 24; Daniel 9:27). This escape of the Jews is pictured as the woman fleeing into the wilderness.

Revelation 12:12-17 speaks of how the devil will make war against Israel, trying to destroy her (Satan knows his time is short, relatively speaking—see Revelation 20:1-3, 10). It also reveals that God will protect Israel in the wilderness. Revelation 12:14 says Israel will be protected from the devil for "a time, times, and half a time (“a time” = 1 year; “times” = 2 years; “half a time” = one-half year; in other words, 3 1/2 years).

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the child is not Jesus, then who is it?

The woman is "Israel"/ aka the nation state Israel and the church.

The child represents the faithful remnant that come out of the woman/ Israel and the church.

Rev 2
19 “‘I know your works, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your latter works exceed the first. 20 But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality.

22 Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, 23 and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. 24 But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not learned what some call the deep things of Satan, to you I say, I do not lay on you any other burden. 25 Only hold fast what you have until I come. 26 The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, 27 and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’​

Rev 18
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,

“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,

lest you share in her plagues;
5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities.
6 Pay her back as she herself has paid back others,
and repay her double for her deeds;
mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.
7 As she glorified herself and lived in luxury,
so give her a like measure of torment and mourning,
since in her heart she says,
‘I sit as a queen,
I am no widow,
and mourning I shall never see.’
8 For this reason her plagues will come in a single day,
death and mourning and famine,
and she will be burned up with fire;
for mighty is the Lord God who has judged her.”
The faithful remnant come out of Mystery Babylon (aka Jezebel aka the unfaithful church). In Rev 2, those that follow Jezebel the unfaithful church will be thrown into the great tribulation. In Rev 18 is the same idea, if you come out of the Babylon church like God wants you to, you will be spared the punishment that all receive in the great tribulation.

Those that don't follow Jezebel will be rewarded with ruling the world with a rod of iron. The body of Christ/ the church will rule the world with a rod of iron. This is the faithful remnant.

That is who the 2 witnesses are: "Zerubabbel" and "Joshua", the 2 anointed ones of Zech 4:14. The word "Zerubabbel" means "those who come out of Babylon'/ 'seed of Babylon'. When Mystery Babylon has been punished, then the faithful remnant (who have "come out of her" Rev 18:4 above) are "those coming out of Babylon" just like for the Jews in the Babylonian captivity with the leadership of Zerubabbel and Joshua.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The child is Christ who came out of Israel (the woman) and will be supreme Ruler on earth during and after the Millennium. That woman is not the Church as you will notice when the read the entire chapter.

Jesus was taken to heaven long before Apostle John rcvd the Revelation.
The Revelation is about the end time future which not yet happen.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus was taken to heaven long before Apostle John rcvd the Revelation.
Of course Jesus was taken to Heaven about 60 years before the start of the Revelation. But then He returned to earth to give His Revelation to John, and He will return again as the Ruler of all nations, and rule with a rod of iron. We need to keep all things in perspective. His rulership with a rod of iron was prophesied long before the Revelation was written.

Upvote 0