LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Your post was a lie and I proved it. You accused Breitbart of anti-semitism for a quote from one Jew about the status of another Jew. It had nothing to do with racism or anti semitism. It had to do with political opinion with regards to the state of Israel.

I don't plan on teaching reading comprehension classes on this forum.

Reactions: dzheremi
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,796,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Anyone else of a certain age seeing Race Bannon instead of Steve Bannon?

I liked him! Johnny Quest was on every morning before school if I remember right.

This thread needs to chill a bit.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I liked him! Johnny Quest was on every morning before school if I remember right.

This thread needs to chill a bit.

Democrats need to chill and stop calling those with different political opinions racists.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Redac

Jul 16, 2007
California
✟167,609.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Dog whistles do that. Only it usually isn't for the Left. ;)
Do you know what a dog whistle is? Saying "Jews" when you also mean "Jews" isn't a dog whistle.

The thing I love about Trump Nation is that they are honestly loyal to Trump and the Ideals for which he stands. They can find ever possible explanation as to why folks who are the darlings of racists and white supremacists are, themselves unfairly linked to these people. But Hillary Clinton is just guilty of something...it's just not entirely certain what the thing is.
It's possible Bannon is hiding his power level, I guess. I haven't seen anything that would indicate he's doing so, though. That's my agenda here.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,796,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Democrats need to chill and stop calling those with different political opinions racists.
The discussion is on Bannon and who he is. He did change the Breitbart site from what Andrew Breitbart started (though I never liked it before). And it is a great concern that the site and Bannon are really liked by white nationalists - and that Bannon will be right there at Trump's side. It is a huge concern to a large number of Republicans as well. Will the site then be Trump's media arm? The word propaganda comes to mind - and it is scary to think of.

I don't see those who cite Breitbart as racists at all. Most, imho, are decent people. There are always some in all sides who have issues. The concern I see is that decent people seem to be defending a site and a man who pleases the racists that are in the country - like the KKK.

When I wrote the thread needs to chill, I meant it for all. Let's keep it calm.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The discussion is on Bannon and who he is. He did change the Breitbart site from what Andrew Breitbart started (though I never liked it before). And it is a great concern that the site and Bannon are really liked by white nationalists - and that Bannon will be right there at Trump's side. It is a huge concern to a large number of Republicans as well. Will the site then be Trump's media arm? The word propaganda comes to mind - and it is scary to think of.

I don't see those who cite Breitbart as racists at all. Most, imho, are decent people. There are always some in all sides who have issues. The concern I see is that decent people seem to be defending a site and a man who please the racists that are in the country - like the KKK.

When I wrote the thread needs to chill, I meant it for all. Let's keep it calm.

This is all sophomoric slander from leftists who don't want to discuss real issues.

There is nothing racist about Breitbart. You may as well accuse Budweiser for being racist because there are racists who drink Budweiser. I'm sure there are racists who like CNN.

The point is, and all the honest people know this, you are trying to slander Steve Bannon and you have no evidence.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thread closed for review.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.