Who is Downsizing their Thanksgiving Celebration this Year?

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Except it's going up not down and doubtfully will before the vaccine.

On topic how did those find it that stayed home or had a smaller in house thanksgiving? It was easier for me last month due to most of family been away last few thanksgiving and when we had it, it tended to be a small, "lets order Thai." meal.
Most who posted were downsizing. In my case our usual family gathering was divided into smaller dinners at five homes. My mom and I enjoyed Turkey dinners, but in the form of take out from a local restaurant.

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On topic how did those find it that stayed home or had a smaller in house thanksgiving? It was easier for me last month due to most of family been away last few thanksgiving and when we had it, it tended to be a small, "lets order Thai." meal.

I loved having a smaller Thanksgiving. We stayed in and cooked, but it was a relaxing time and a nice break to an otherwise busy holiday. I mean yes, it stinks not doing the usual, but there will be other years and other times for that. There were bigger things at play this year. We realize that and make the best of what we have and still had a good holiday.

Upvote 0