Who gets cast into the everlasting lake of fire?

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are NOT seen as a sinner, if you confess and repent of your sins (daily would be nice!).
If you do this, the Trinity will see you as being righteous!
I agree that sinner is no longer my identity, but that doesn't mean we don't sin.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
860d75a651b84b91b4ea24254f55075ec6c643c0.gif

Spiritual = pneumatikos

Death = thanatos

Search= "spiritual death"

Your search query has yielded no results, modify your query and try again

I have no idea what you are trying to say. How about you just use plain speech?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
REALLY? ... So, what do you do with the many NT dire warnings about losing salvation?
I think you mixed me up with someone else.

Yahweh's warnings I have posted about fairly often to warn others who are deceived by the false gospel(s) here online. Few take heed..... (of the active posters).... perhaps inactive readers have benefited ?

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I think you mixed me up with someone else.
Yahweh's warnings I have posted about fairly often to warn others who are deceived by the false gospel(s) here online. Few take heed..... (of the active posters).... perhaps inactive readers have benefited ?
Sorry, I thought you and I have disagreed on OSAS.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Actually GOOD !
If what the supporters of heresy posted made true sense in line with God's Word, that would be one thing,
but they have to divert attention away from the Truth any way they can, trying to gather support for their false teachings. Thus, much or all of what may be posted , in context with the heresy being supported, does not make sense...

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He was violent when violence was the right response to the corruption in his temple. He will send the evil to their eternal destruction. What gets foggy is just where one falls in the sinning category. If a person believes they are without sin, they are decieved, IMO, and this coming from trying for a balanced reading of the entire word of God. Often our sin is not deliberate evil, it's neglect to do the good we could do. No one is perfect but the trinity. If all sinners go into the fire, we are all doomed.
If Jesus made a whip, yet there is no report of him ever wounding anyone.

As stars burnout or explode, one must try to do God’s will to avoid destruction.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
People might be totally "sincere", without trusting Him.

Isn't it an old saying " the road to <the bad place> is paved with "good intentions" " ?

A lot of multitudes seem to have (and state openly) they have a "sincere heart", but remain on the wide (popular) road to destruction .... disobedient transgressors, unwilling to repent.

Psalm 44:21

Would not God find this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart.

We don't know other peoples hearts ... only God does.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Ezekiel 36:26
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Mark 2:17

On hearing this, Jesus told them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

Hearts can be changed ... anyone can receive Jesus today and begin anew.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I’m not sure that boldness is something that all who possess the Holy Spirit will receive. I know many believers who are too afraid of confrontation to witness to nonbelievers. Paul is clear that the Holy Spirit gives different gifts to different people.

Hello friend. For once I agree with you,which is nice. :)

Just wanted to use this as an opportunity to confirm being born again does not give you boldness.

The Bible says we get boldness through prayer:

Acts 4
19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

. . . . .
24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

. . . . .
31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

So Peter and John prayed for boldness and were filled with the spirit. Nothing to do with sin.

Just wanted to drop that it here.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Psalm 44:21

Would not God find this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart.

We don't know other peoples hearts ... only God does.
Read the NT. (and the OT).

How often did God reveal other people's motives (hearts) , as He Pleases, to whomever He Pleases ?

What else, according to the Creator's Word, "reveals the motives and intents of the hearts" ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
There are only 2 NT passages about
receiving the baptism with the Holy Spirit
which mention boldness >> Acts 4:8-13 and Acts 4:29-31.

BTW, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with ...
the person who has received the Holy Spirit to become a BAC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Unless the Father grants (understanding) from Heaven, a man is not able to receive it...
no matter how much 'study' or 'debate' or 'discussion' (re: scribes and pharisees) ....

Are you suggesting that God has only granted this gift of understanding to only one denomination of Christianity? I believe to he who knocks the door will be opened and I believe the Holy Spirit has put us exactly where He wants us. I believe there are people in all denominations who are knocking and different people will have different levels of devotion and different levels of devotion to studying His word. In the end I think what really matters is the heart’s intention of the individual. A person may not correctly understand His word but can still live according to His teachings and even encourage others to do so. For example some believe in salvation by faith with works some don’t. The one who believes in the necessity of works may understand that it is not his works that saves him but he serves God with devotion. A person who believes in faith alone can still serve God just the same even tho he doesn’t believe it’s necessary for his salvation. In the same manner eternal security is also irrelevant to receiving salvation. I don’t believe the devotion of an individual is determined by their understanding of these doctrines. Ultimately it’s determined by their love and devotion to God. So while we may have so many different denominations out there it’s still one body and those who devote themselves to serving God in all denominations will still be saved regardless of whether or not they understand the doctrines correctly.

• Agree
Reactions: renniks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
THis is a false premise and has apparently given false belief or false hope to a lot of people who are not saved yet but think someday they can be, .... most people die (according to all Scripture) without even thinking of repenting, so obviously they die in their sins and trespasses....
THis is a false premise and has apparently given false belief or false hope to a lot of people who are not saved yet but think someday they can be, .... most people die (according to all Scripture) without even thinking of repenting, so obviously they die in their sins and trespasses....

Those who seek to serve God will look for ways to serve Him. Those who don’t seek to serve God will look for ways to make excuses for their laziness. In the end I don’t think it is the understanding of the scriptures that is the determining factor in this but moreso the mindset of the individual who chooses to embrace teachings that excuse their lack of devotion.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There are only 2 NT passages about
receiving the baptism with the Holy Spirit
that mention boldness >> Acts 4:8-13 and Acts 4:29-31.

BTW, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with ...
the person who has received the Holy Spirit to become a BAC.

I never mentioned salvation I wrote ''boldness'' because that's what the scripture say's:

Acts 4 31
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

--------------------------

They prayed
They were inspired by God
They spoke with Boldness.

Amen?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There definitely are many levels of spiritual Truth in the NT.
IMO, the more effort one puts into learning the NT, the deeper God will lead him/her!

True but they have to be willing to admit that their present beliefs may be wrong in order to truly test their beliefs. A person has to be open minded about other ideas and forget what they have been taught and let God and the scriptures do the teaching. I see so many people that have to resort to some serious interpretational acrobatics in order to reconcile the scriptures to fit their beliefs. I think the Roman church is one good example of this. I mean it’s like anytime someone strikes a match in the Bible they claim oh this is about purgatory!! Lol Even tho the context has nothing remotely to do with purgatory. I’m seeing the same thing here in this thread where it’s like any mention of the word fire in the scriptures is brought forth as evidence both in support of the lake of fire and against it. People just need to let the scriptures say what their saying and throw away their secret bible decoder ring for crying out loud. ^_^

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ren: There is no such animal as "spiritual death" !!! There is death, there is spiritual in the Scriptures. When you attempt to blend the two, you simply move into your learned dogma such as "eternal separation" which we have already shown is also not a Scriptural term!

Every last one of us are born dead in trespasses and sins, being sinners by birth and by zero choice of our own. Our soul is dead, our spirit is dead, our body is dead. We "are made sinners" in Adam1. The escape clause is every last individual "made sinners in Adam1 are "made righteous" in the Last Adam, the Archegos & Prodromos of Reconciliation, the Prinze-Leader, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Spiritual = pneumatikos

Death = thanatos

Search= "spiritual death"= Zero Scriptural support.

Every last one of the polus/many made righteous!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello friend. For once I agree with you,which is nice. :)

Just wanted to use this as an opportunity to confirm being born again does not give you boldness.

Acts 4
19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

. . . . .
24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

. . . . .
31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

So Peter and John prayed for boldness and were filled with the spirit. Nothing to do with sin.

Just wanted to drop that it here.

I just remembered that Paul rebuked Peter after he had received the Holy Spirit for not eating with the Gentiles when the Judaizers were present. I would say that was a lack of boldness on Peter’s part.

Upvote 0