Who Ever came Up With "Terrific Thirties"?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArohaB

LOVE
Sep 24, 2005
New Zealand
✟34,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oat02351 said:
I could think of another word for it.... and it's not exactly "terrific". Is anyone else in a blah mood? or maybe someone that can lift us up

I think we can feel like that no matter what age we are...
and when the mood passes we're left with our blessed 30 or so years of experience..
Like Joyce Meyer said on my TV yesterday morning...Be thankful, that you made it to 30, there's someone that didn't even get to live that far
Be thankful...give thanks:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oat02351

Senior Veteran
Oct 3, 2004
Massachusetts
✟7,652.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
ArohaB said:
I think we can feel like that no matter what age we are...
and when the mood passes we're left with our blessed 30 or so years of experience..
Like Joyce Meyer said on my TV yesterday morning...Be thankful, that you made it to 30, there's someone that didn't even get to live that far
Be thankful...give thanks:wave:
indeed. there's a point. that and life has taken a few turns but all in all, life has treated me well thus far. I know God himself played a role in a lot of things that happened to work out.

Upvote 0