Who Ever came Up With "Terrific Thirties"?

oat02351

Senior Veteran
Oct 3, 2004
Massachusetts
✟7,652.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
oat02351 said:
pms gets worse and more frequent as time goes on it seems... other than that I have no valid complaints. I'll be crying and my better half will come over all concerned and comfort me.
p.s. going back some time ago, last year I had that for like a month. I was just so low. I just hope it wasn't a prelude to pre-menopausal symptoms. I'm only 32 so I doubt it, I should have at least 10 good years left:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I wanna be that "mature","experienced" older guy that the 20something chick talks about with her friends, LOL j/k...

Being 31 is great, it's like I suddenly woke up and got a hell of a lot smarter because the oxygen started flowing when I took my head out of my derrier...

Upvote 0

Rhylla

Apr 12, 2006
✟7,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i prefer my 30s to my 20s. kinda feel more like me than i have in a long time! maybe im a late developer, took a while to realise i have a great life :D Got more cash around now too which is a relief!

but then i dont think ima ever grow up really.
don't like the beginnings of a middle age spread tho!!!

-Rhylla-

Reactions: JulianaTheory
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
GQ Chris said:
Being 31 is great, it's like I suddenly woke up and got a hell of a lot smarter because the oxygen started flowing when I took my head out of my derrier...

ROFL!!! That's sooo funny! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums