White House Will 'Look Into' Fox News' Decision to Stop Broadcasting Trump Rallies

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump is having a rally in Montana...and not a single news network, including Fox, is showing it.

I do not understand your point. What exactly do you think this proves/implies? I tried to show you before, the majority of Trump rally viewership is online. Most people do not watch tv.

upload_2018-10-19_13-53-2.png

Fox's main channel on youtube is up 20.2% in viewership, up 10.1% in subscribers this month and earns them a (middle of the estimate) average of $171,400 a month, $2,070,950 a year on just this one channel.

upload_2018-10-19_14-8-30.png

This one clip received 1.2 million live viewers and 121,065 views in 16 hours after being recorded. Now extrapolate that by hundreds of postings of this rally over multiple platforms worldwide. More people see President Trump worldwide at their own leisure, than could ever be able to sit in front of a tv at the same time. And they don't even need cable. Just a phone with internet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I do not understand your point. What exactly do you think this proves/implies? I tried to show you before, the majority of Trump rally viewership is online. Most people do not watch tv.

View attachment 243627

Fox's main channel on youtube is up 20.2% in viewership, up 10.1% in subscribers this month and earns them a (middle of the estimate) average of $171,400 a month, $2,070,950 a year on just this one channel.

View attachment 243628

This one clip received 1.2 million live viewers and 121,065 views in 16 hours after being recorded. Now extrapolate that by hundreds of postings of this rally over multiple platforms worldwide. More people see President Trump worldwide at their own leisure, than could ever be able to sit in front of a tv at the same time. And they don't even need cable. Just a phone with internet.

Well, that just goes to how the changing nature of the entertainment industry, doesn't it? People can seek amusement as fits their own schedule now, not the networks'

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Were not building the great wall of China here. Not only is it permeable, allowing runoff/rainwater, the IBWC only deals with the rio grand itself, and not ground water from the American side.
Actually the wall would be built on American land. If water is on the Mexico side. America wouldn't benefit. Also some land owners might be trapped on the other side. America loses land, not Mexico. Personally I don't care, since I have Native American roots and Mexico roots.

Upvote 0