White House response to Biden’s latest gaffe is as concerning as the president’s own mental ...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
....confusion

'These moments of confusion are happening with increasing frequency,' one reporter pointed out to the press secretary.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (LifeSiteNews) — The White House’s response to President Joe Biden’s clear confusion about why a dead Congresswoman was not at an event should raise serious concerns about how his team will mislead the American public.

“Representative Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie?” Biden asked during a Wednesday morning conference on food insecurity, in reference to the late Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (R-IN) who died in August in a car crash. “I thought she was going to be here.”

Continued below.
White House response to Biden's latest gaffe is as concerning as the president's own mental confusion - LifeSite

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
....confusion

'These moments of confusion are happening with increasing frequency,' one reporter pointed out to the press secretary.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (LifeSiteNews) — The White House’s response to President Joe Biden’s clear confusion about why a dead Congresswoman was not at an event should raise serious concerns about how his team will mislead the American public.

“Representative Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie?” Biden asked during a Wednesday morning conference on food insecurity, in reference to the late Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (R-IN) who died in August in a car crash. “I thought she was going to be here.”

Continued below.
White House response to Biden's latest gaffe is as concerning as the president's own mental confusion - LifeSite
So he didn't know or remember that the lady was dead. It doesn't mean he has dementia. That's been a right-wing tactic to attack his credibility since the start.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So he didn't know or remember that the lady was dead. It doesn't mean he has dementia. That's been a right-wing tactic to attack his credibility since the start.

Hi.. no one here said that you did and I didn't read that in the article :) I will say its not been his only one he has had allot.

Thanks Michie

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hi.. no one here said that you did and I didn't read that in the article :) I will say its not been his only one he has had allot.

Thanks Michie
Ok then I stand corrected

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If this was the only instance, that would be one thing. But Biden has been flubbing his lines ever since 2008, when he asked Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham to stand up and be recognized---and Graham was confined to a wheelchair. :rolleyes:

And then, of course, is his propensity to get lost in his speeches, even when he's reading off a teleprompter; and his propensity to get his facts backwards.

He's almost as good as Obama, when he mentioned a Navy "corpse-man" not once, not twice, but three times back in 2010. He also relocated Sioux City, Iowa, to South Dakota in 2008 (a gaffe duplicated by Bernie Sanders in 2016), and he also claimed to have campaigned in "57 states" in 2011. (It was probably the Democrat votes from those extra seven states that tipped the balance in favor of Joe Biden in 2020, do you suppose?) Or Kamala Harris, who just last month praised the "alliance" between the United States and North Korea.

Yes, it's a real intelligent crew we have running this country, kids. Not a single one of them should be entrusted with shoveling up elephant dung at the zoo, let alone running the nation. :mad:

Upvote 0