Which political party is more consistent with scriptural teaching?

Which political party is more consistent with scriptural teaching?

• The Republican Party

• The Democratic Party

Results are only viewable after voting.

Junker P Hoodwink

Nov 26, 2018
TX
✟21,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wait...was the question "what does the majority of other people think?" because that would have made a difference. :wave:
tulc(is just curious) :sorry:

Are you prepared to go out on a limb and argue against the majority's opinion on this subject?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes Obama had some nasty things said about him but I will venture to say nothing like this current president and his family and his followers.

I don't think you were paying attention, then.

How nasty can a Christian get beyond "Muslim homosexual antiChrist with a transsexual wife?"

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How nasty can a Christian get beyond "Muslim homosexual antiChrist with a transsexual wife?"

Obama was also called a monkey and his wife was called an ape in heels and a gorilla in heels.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And there's also this... the central Florida PASTOR who did this then set the effigy of Obama on fire.

o-obama-effigy-hung-57016x9.jpg

It's ironic how evangelical Christian supporters of Donald Trump got all upset and indignant about a large baby blimp in his image, but there were effigies of Obama being hung and burned.

Barack Obama effigy hanged in Georgia

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you prepared to go out on a limb and argue against the majority's opinion on this subject?
uhmmm...I don't care what the majorities opinion about it is. :sorry:
tulc(doesn't think either Party cares what the Bible teaches) :wave:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obama was also called a monkey and his wife was called an ape in heels and a gorilla in heels.
NOT BY MANY -- NOT BY MANY
Actually by no one I know.

Who really said that?
One person?
Who?

M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: jmldn2
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And there's also this... the central Florida PASTOR who did this then set the effigy of Obama on fire.

View attachment 246779

It's ironic how evangelical Christian supporters of Donald Trump got all upset and indignant about a large baby blimp in his image, but there were effigies of Obama being hung and burned.

Barack Obama effigy hanged in Georgia

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church
8 years, pretty much every day of the above during President Obama's administration, and now President Trumps supporters are upset with "how poorly President Trump is being treated!" barely two years into his administration? :scratch:
tulc(shakes his head and pours more coffee) :coffee:

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh! How could I forget to post this one?
Fox News Readers Bash Obama's Daughter With Racial Slurs, 'Ape,' 'Monkey'
tulc(is sorry, will try and make that his last post in this thread about how much nicer President Obama had it instead of poor President Trump) :wave:

And I will try and make this my last post in this thread about how much nicer President Obama had it instead of poor Donald Trump being compared to an oversized baby blimp or to a giant chicken.

Republicans Just Can't Stop Comparing Obama to a Monkey

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
18 voters have said that the GOP is more consistent with scriptural teaching, but only 6 voters selected the Democratic Party.

And a lot of people correctly answered that neither party is consistent with scriptural teaching.

Are you prepared to go out on a limb and argue against majority opinion?

So you would have voted for Barabbas? That's kinda what the republicans did, isn't it?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ted Nugent calls Obama ‘subhuman mongrel’

If you find out what this guy did to get out of being drafted, you'd realize that "subhuman mongrel" was projection on Nugent's part.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
NOT BY MANY -- NOT BY MANY
Actually by no one I know.

Who really said that?
One person?
Who?

M-Bob

Well Bob I think you are under that impression on account of living out in California with your nice goats. Now I suspect you do live in a more conservative part of the state but still, it's not anywhere close to the Deep South. I heard him called those things by many folks, all the dang time. For years. I could probably count on 1 hand the number of times in 8 years that some of those folks ever called him just Obama, or the president. It was "that black man in the White House" or a racial slur. There was a "joke" on the sign at the bar that said "the problem with Obama isn't that he's high strung. It's that he's not strung high enough." Of course these same folks just loved Trump. That dates back to Trump's stupid birther crap, which they all got behind. That is till the tariffs caused a backlash on farmers.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well Bob I think you are under that impression on account of living out in California with your nice goats. Now I suspect you do live in a more conservative part of the state but still, it's not anywhere close to the Deep South. I heard him called those things by many folks, all the dang time. For years. I could probably count on 1 hand the number of times in 8 years that some of those folks ever called him just Obama, or the president. It was "that black man in the White House" or a racial slur. There was a "joke" on the sign at the bar that said "the problem with Obama isn't that he's high strung. It's that he's not strung high enough." Of course these same folks just loved Trump. That dates back to Trump's stupid birther crap, which they all got behind. That is till the tariffs caused a backlash on farmers.

You would think that only one person calling Obama a monkey or his wife an ape in heels would be bad enough and considered to be wrong and racist, but apparently it's only terrible if it's out of a million people and not a few or someone a Trump supporter knows or someone they know about.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We should all probably stop now, it's only going to get this thread shut down before much longer. :wave:
tulc(we now resume our thread, already in progress) :tutu:

What we were originally talking about in this thread? It was something like which political party, either the Republican or Democratic, is more godly and morally superior in American politics, wasn't it?

Upvote 0