United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Glad to hear it.

Are Suskinds native to North America? They don't exist in my part of the world, so perhaps you could let us all know what one is.
Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Genus of swine: Sus.

A Suskind is my word for someone who, when you give them Scripture to support your belief, ridicules both you and the Scripture.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

A Suskind is my word for someone who, when you give them Scripture to support your belief, ridicules both you and the Scripture.

Which is why you were warned not to give that which is holy unto Canis or your valuables to Sus.

It's a useless pursuit. That's why you are to shake the dust off your pedes and walk on. Matthew 10:14

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Which is why you were warned not to give that which is holy unto Canis or your valuables to Sus.

It's a useless pursuit. That's why you are to shake the dust off your pedes and walk on. Matthew 10:14
I rated your post as FUNNY; but not because I was ridiculing its truth, but because of your wording. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is one of my life verses. Yet I find myself here too regularly...

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is one of my life verses. Yet I find myself here too regularly...
To act like one (a Suskind), or to encourage your former brothers & sisters in Christ (whom you disowned)?

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
To act like one (a Suskind), or to encourage your former brothers & sisters in Christ (whom you disowned)?
As an atheist, I'm no longer required to be a bigot, and as a result, I don't have to "disown" anyone. I love talking with anyone.

I'll leave the piggy behavior to you. ;)

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As an atheist, I'm no longer required to be a bigot, and as a result, I don't have to "disown" anyone.
Let me get this straight:

Friday, you have a large worldwide family.

By Monday, you jumped ship and they are no longer your brothers and sisters in Christ.

And I'm espousing bigotry?

LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

I didn't ridicule any scripture. I merely pointed out that scripture supports my point and that Justa doesn't seem to know his bible as well as I do.

Funny how, yet again, you appear to have misunderstood what I posted. That's a nasty habit you have there.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I didn't ridicule any scripture. I merely pointed out that scripture supports my point and that Justa doesn't seem to know his bible as well as I do.

Funny how, yet again, you appear to have misunderstood what I posted. That's a nasty habit you have there.
If it weren't for loaded questions and statements, he'd have nothing left to say.

Upvote 0