Where is the Evidence of a Gap in the 70 weeks of Dan 9?

Is there a "gap" in the 70 weeks of Daniel 9"

• Total voters

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why would you think the Gospel of the kingdom in Matthew 10:5-7 is about the Sinai Covenant?

The exclusive ministry to Israel, which you have quoted as your rationale for exclusively preaching to Jews, is the Sinai Covenant.

Matthew 15:24
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I never thought that when you vociferously rejected dual covenant theology, that it was in favour of the old covenant and in rejection of the new covenant

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The exclusive ministry to Israel, which you have quoted as your rationale for exclusively preaching to Jews, is the Sinai Covenant.

Matthew 15:24
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I never thought that when you vociferously rejected dual covenant theology, that it was in favour of the old covenant and in rejection of the new covenant

Why would anybody read the Old Testament promise found below and claim that the Gospel preached in Matthew 10:5-7 is about the Sinai Covenant?

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus was operating under the Sinai Covenant, which was why his ministry was exclusively to Israel

Deuteronomy 18:15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;16 According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

The new covenant did not even exist at that time, and only came into being after Christ's Ministry, upon his (*correction - death and) resurrection.

Hebrews 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Why would anybody read the Old Testament promise found below and claim that the Gospel preached in Matthew 10:5-7 is about the Sinai Covenant?

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The new covenant did not even exist at that time, and only came into being after Christ's Ministry, upon his ressurrection.

Did the New Covenant come into force with the words "It is finished", or was it fulfilled at His resurrection?

Based on Hebrews chapter 11, were the Old Testament saints saved by keeping the Sinai Covenant or were they saved by "faith" in the Messiah who would come and fulfill the promise made to Abraham, revealed by Paul in Galatians 3:16?

Was the Gospel of the New Covenant preached to Abraham?

Gal_3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Is the "suffering servant" in Isaiah chapter 53 about the fulfillment of the New Covenant, at Calvary?

Was the New Covenant first promised in Genesis 3:15?

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did the New Covenant come into force with the words "It is finished", or was it fulfilled at His resurrection?

Technically, I should think when Jesus died.

Based on Hebrews chapter 11, were the Old Testament saints saved by keeping the Sinai Covenant or were they saved by "faith" in the Messiah who would come and fulfill the promise made to Abraham, revealed by Paul in Galatians 3:16?

Faith

Was the Gospel of the New Covenant preached to Abraham?

Yes.

Gal_3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Is the "suffering servant" in Isaiah chapter 53 about the fulfillment of the New Covenant, at Calvary?

Yes

Was the New Covenant first promised in Genesis 3:15?

Yes, probably

Answers in lozenge.
Is there any specific reason for all these questions, it all feels a bit CIA?

Anyway, as we've established, your exclusive ministry to the Jews based on Christ's ministry is old covenant.
So you are duelling at the dual covenant saloon with a double barrelled shotgun yourself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyway, as we've established, your exclusive ministry to the Jews based on Christ's ministry is old covenant.

Luk_16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

If Christ's ministry was Old Covenant why did He reveal the New Covenant in Matthew 26:28?

How many people were ever saved by keeping the Old Covenant?
King David committed adultery and conspired to have Uriah killed.

Which covenant is now extant?

In Hebrews 12:18-24, we are not come to Mount Sinai, but rather to Mount Zion and the New Jerusalem of the New Covenant.

In 2 Corinthians 3:6-8 we are not come to "the ministry of death written on stones", but rather to the New Covenant ministry of the Spirit.

In Galatians 4:24-31 we are not come to the Sinai Covenant of "bondage".

Do you want to be in the CIA, since you want to ask all of the questions, but rarely give any answers?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John preached the baptism of water, to prepare Israel for Jesus. But the Kingdom of Heaven only came into being when Jesus was enthroned in heaven after his resurrection.

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(eggizo-approaching) 3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

This is why Jesus said that people inflicted violence on (biazo) the Kingdom of God. They were breaking in to something, that was still under lock and key.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God

The baptism of the Spirit only began at Pentecost.

So the new covenant only started after Christ's resurrection. After the blood of the New Covenant had been shed.

Luk_16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

If Christ's ministry was Old Covenant why did He reveal the New Covenant in Matthew 26:28?

How many people were ever saved by keeping the Old Covenant?
King David committed adultery and conspired to have Uriah killed.

Which covenant is now extant?

In Hebrews 12:18-24, we are not come to Mount Sinai, but rather to Mount Zion and the New Jerusalem of the New Covenant.

In 2 Corinthians 3:6-8 we are not come to "the ministry of death written on stones", but rather to the New Covenant ministry of the Spirit.

In Galatians 4:24-31 we are not come to the Sinai Covenant of "bondage".

Do you want to be in the CIA, since you want to ask all of the questions, but rarely give any answers?

I've answered your questions, so you are being unfair. I am answering.
Look. As above. Please Be a little bit more decorous

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The baptism of the Spirit only began at Pentecost.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Luk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Mar_1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So why did John ask Jesus to baptize him (with the Holy Ghost).

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:.......14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

It is clear as daylight that the New Covenant required the atoning blood of Christ, so to try and argue that it was in force prior to Christ's sacrifice seems straight up argumentative.

I don't mind explaining things for you, but are you listening?

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 9

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

It is self-explanatory. Every believer on this forum knows and will agree that the new covenant began when Christ made his atonement and replaced the old covenant sacrificial system.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So why did John ask Jesus to baptize him (with the Holy Ghost).

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:.......14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

It is clear as daylight that the New Covenant required the atoning blood of Christ, so to try and argue that it was in force prior to Christ's sacrifice seems straight up argumentative.

I don't mind explaining things for you, but are you listening?

Either you are confused or Luke and the angel Gabriel were confused.

Jesus was baptized in water and in the Spirit.

Which one was John speaking of in the passage, in order to eliminate conflict in the rest of the Bible.

As for you tutoring me...

Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John was stating that rightfully Jesus should baptize him,
So considering he has just told us that Jesus will baptize in the Holy Spirit, this makes it very clear that this is in view.

I am off to bed, but there are quite a few questions you have snuck around. You might want to go back over my posts and, for integrity's sake if nothing else, address those questions.

I doubt I will continue educating you though. Nite nite

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John was stating that rightfully Jesus should baptize him,
So considering he has just told us that Jesus will baptize in the Holy Spirit, this makes it very clear that this is in view.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. :idea:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a mess this thread is.

It's easy to know the Daniel 9 70 weeks prophecy is still lacking fulfillment of the final 70th week, the "one week" of Dan.9:27.

The Dan.8 transgression of desolation and the Dan.11 placing of the abomination that maketh desolate with the sacrifice ending and the "league" made in Dan.11 are all about the same subject of the Dan.9:27 verse.

We can quickly stop listening to those who purposefully exclude the Dan.11 events that are directly linked to the Dan.9:27 verse. Those who try to get you off on an irrelevant tangent arguments with who is Messiah there, when he was 'cut off', or his supposedly establishing a seven year covenant and then breaking it, and all that jazz, are simply trying to get you off the simplicity in Christ on what's actually written there in all of Daniel.

The Actual Subject Flow:
1. sacrifices with a new temple will exist in Jerusalem, shown first in Dan.8.

2. the sanctuary is to be trodden under foot (Dan.8; Rev.11:2).

3. 2300 days from the end when the sanctuary will be cleansed (Dan.8).

4. the false one to come makes a covenant for "one week" that represents a 7 year period (Dan.9:27).

5. the false one ends sacrifices in the middle of the "one week" and places the abomination on a wing of the temple. This reveals two 1260 day periods making up the "one week" (Dan.9:27; Dan.8; Dan.11).

6. the 2300 days from the end backwards reveals a period of 220 days after the start of the first 1260 day period (7 years or 2520 days - 2300 = 220) (Dan.8 & Dan.9:27).

7. the 220 days suggests a period right after the false one appears and makes the 7 yr. covenant, and then begins the building of the new temple in Jerusalem and startup of old covenant sacrifices. (In Zech.6, we are told that The BRANCH will build the temple, and rule upon His throne. Thus the deceived Jews in Jerusalem will think this coming false one who makes the covenant with them is Messiah. It will not be, but will be an imposter).

8. the one of Dan.9:27 called a "vile person" in Dan.11. The "vile person" will take the kingdom by flatteries (Dan.11:21).

9. the "vile person" will make the "league" (i.e., the covenant of Dan.9:27) with a small group in Jerusalem (Dan.11:23).

10. the "vile person" will have indignation against the "holy covenant", revealing the 7 year "league" is about re-establishing the old covenant with sacrifices. He will have intelligence with those who forsake the "holy covenant".

11. Arms on his part will pollute the new sanctuary, and end the sacrifices, and place the abomination idol that makes the sanctuary spiritually desolate (Dan.11:31). This is the "abomination of desolation" event warned of by our Lord Jesus in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

12. those who know God will be strong and do exploits. The wise who understand shall instruct many, yet they shall fall by sword, by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. When they fall, they shall be helped a little. And some of understanding shall fall, to purge them and make them white, to the time of the end (Dan.11:32-35; Rev.13:7-8).

13. the "vile person" shall magnify himself above God and all that is worshiped (Dan.11:37-39; 2 Thess.2:4; Rev.13:11-17).

14. Michael will stand up, and there will be a time of trouble, such as there never was since there was a nation even to that same time (Dan.12:1). This is the time of "great tribulation" Jesus warned of (Matt.24).

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,867.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What a mess this thread is.

It's easy to know the Daniel 9 70 weeks prophecy is still lacking fulfillment of the final 70th week, the "one week" of Dan.9:27.

The Dan.8 transgression of desolation and the Dan.11 placing of the abomination that maketh desolate with the sacrifice ending and the "league" made in Dan.11 are all about the same subject of the Dan.9:27 verse.

We can quickly stop listening to those who purposefully exclude the Dan.11 events that are directly linked to the Dan.9:27 verse. Those who try to get you off on an irrelevant tangent arguments with who is Messiah there, when he was 'cut off', or his supposedly establishing a seven year covenant and then breaking it, and all that jazz, are simply trying to get you off the simplicity in Christ on what's actually written there in all of Daniel.

The Actual Subject Flow:
1. sacrifices with a new temple will exist in Jerusalem, shown first in Dan.8.

2. the sanctuary is to be trodden under foot (Dan.8; Rev.11:2).

3. 2300 days from the end when the sanctuary will be cleansed (Dan.8).

4. the false one to come makes a covenant for "one week" that represents a 7 year period (Dan.9:27).

5. the false one ends sacrifices in the middle of the "one week" and places the abomination on a wing of the temple. This reveals two 1260 day periods making up the "one week" (Dan.9:27; Dan.8; Dan.11).

6. the 2300 days from the end backwards reveals a period of 220 days after the start of the first 1260 day period (7 years or 2520 days - 2300 = 220) (Dan.8 & Dan.9:27).

7. the 220 days suggests a period right after the false one appears and makes the 7 yr. covenant, and then begins the building of the new temple in Jerusalem and startup of old covenant sacrifices. (In Zech.6, we are told that The BRANCH will build the temple, and rule upon His throne. Thus the deceived Jews in Jerusalem will think this coming false one who makes the covenant with them is Messiah. It will not be, but will be an imposter).

8. the one of Dan.9:27 called a "vile person" in Dan.11. The "vile person" will take the kingdom by flatteries (Dan.11:21).

9. the "vile person" will make the "league" (i.e., the covenant of Dan.9:27) with a small group in Jerusalem (Dan.11:23).

10. the "vile person" will have indignation against the "holy covenant", revealing the 7 year "league" is about re-establishing the old covenant with sacrifices. He will have intelligence with those who forsake the "holy covenant".

11. Arms on his part will pollute the new sanctuary, and end the sacrifices, and place the abomination idol that makes the sanctuary spiritually desolate (Dan.11:31). This is the "abomination of desolation" event warned of by our Lord Jesus in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

12. those who know God will be strong and do exploits. The wise who understand shall instruct many, yet they shall fall by sword, by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. When they fall, they shall be helped a little. And some of understanding shall fall, to purge them and make them white, to the time of the end (Dan.11:32-35; Rev.13:7-8).

13. the "vile person" shall magnify himself above God and all that is worshiped (Dan.11:37-39; 2 Thess.2:4; Rev.13:11-17).

14. Michael will stand up, and there will be a time of trouble, such as there never was since there was a nation even to that same time (Dan.12:1). This is the time of "great tribulation" Jesus warned of (Matt.24).

Daniel 9:24-27 begins in verse 24 with an enumeration of Messiah's accomplishments at Calvary, and continues with further accomplishments in verses 26 and 27, supplemented with descriptions of judgment and destruction on the Israelite people and nation occurring about a generation after Calvary.

There is no false one or vile person in Daniel 9:24-27.

There is only Messiah the Prince.

This thread is now unmessed.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 9:24-27 begins in verse 24 with an enumeration of Messiah's accomplishments at Calvary, and continues with further accomplishments in verses 26 and 27, supplemented with descriptions of judgment and destruction on the Israelite people and nation occurring about a generation after Calvary.

There is no false one or vile person in Daniel 9:24-27.

There is only Messiah the Prince.

This thread is now unmessed.

There's more of that 'mess' brethren, that I mentioned before. Those arguments are so vain, as if Jesus established a 7 YEAR covenant, and then broke it in the middle!? That's so un-Biblical that you know folks whom those ideas come from haven't even really read their Bible.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,867.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's more of that 'mess' brethren, that I mentioned before. Those arguments are so vain, as if Jesus established a 7 YEAR covenant, and then broke it in the middle!? That's so un-Biblical that you know folks whom those ideas come from haven't even really read their Bible.

Jesus confirmed the New Covenant in His Blood at Calvary during the 70th week. There's no reference to any covenant being broken. His Covenant confirmation by His death brought an end to the old covenant sacrifices and rituals.

It doesn't get any more Biblical than that.

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are wrong. Listen.
There are several baptisms.
Can you name them? I doubt it.
Stop me if there is anything you don't understand.

The Sinai Covenant required the blood of animals to atone for sin. The only thing that annulled this covenant, and permitted the new covenant to come into being was the blood of Jesus. Following?

So the Sinai Covenant ran until Christ's crucifixion, and then the New Covenant came into being. So when Jesus shed his blood on the cross, the veil of the old covenant was ripped in the temple, showing that God had now created a new way for men to approach him, through a new high priest, not through the blood of animals mediated by Levitical priests.

Of the various baptisms, Jesus was baptised in water, the holy spirit, and blood.

1 John 1:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth......11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

So John makes it clear that it was Christ's shedding of water and blood on the earth that gives us eternal life.
That is to say, that the eternal life of the new covenant, as opposed to the death engendered by the old covenant, is given by Christ's sacrifice on the cross.

John witnessed the event himself, as he was the only disciple who stayed by Jesus when he was crucified, (which is why John was the 'beloved disciple'), and he was under the cross throughout the crucifixion, and when the soldier pierced Jesus, the blood and water possibly fell on John also.

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. :idea:

Upvote 0