Where is Joe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
As I have said previously. Any decent president would have taken the vaccine in front of the cameras.

Indeed -- a leader should always try to set a good example.

It is very strange that Trump tries to claim credit for the vaccine and then takes it on the sly.
He is trying very hard to create an alternative reality for his fans.

Well, it'll work -- his fans are naturals at doublethink. How else can they give him praise and glory for creating a vaccine to what they were supposed to remember was a democrat hoax?

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Please list the Trump open press conferences in 2019 and 2020.

===============================
Trump on track to hold more press conferences than any modern president

"President Trump has held 93 press conferences since taking office, more than the 70 held by President Barack Obama over the same amount of time and the 72 held by President George W. Bush, according to research compiled by historian Martha Kumar.

"Only Presidents Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush had more during the first 39 months of their presidencies. The former ended up with 133 during his first term, and the latter did 142. If Trump continues at his current pace of six or seven press conferences a week amid the pandemic, and he shows no sign of wanting to slow down, he will eclipse them both by the end of June.

"What's more, Trump has taken questions frequently from White House reporters on the South Lawn before departing on excursions and during press "pool sprays" after meetings in the Oval Office. Obama, widely viewed as well-liked by the media, took far fewer questions in such settings."

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Sad, really, how many people just don't feel secure without seeing their Leader on the television every day... and on the internet... and on the posters...

fa3a8f1c1347d65c54a66936f2c8965f.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Come on man! He is playing Mario Kart with his granddaughter while so many people are dying of COVID19. What's more important, quality time with the grandchild or saving Nanna's life? We are in the middle of a pandemic here.
I think you're just trolling now or joking. ^_^

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Come on man! He is playing Mario Kart with his granddaughter while so many people are dying of COVID19. What's more important, quality time with the grandchild or saving Nanna's life? We are in the middle of a pandemic here.
Like it or not, fair or not, it does seem that Biden's very much into playacting. And I don't mean just that pretense of setting up a press room, complete with all the trappings, for a non-existent elective office -- The Office of the President Elect.

Now it's as the family man (who's been accused of sexual improprieties numerous times), about the all-to-obvious use of props in order to present himself as the devout Catholic (although renounced in his own church for not abiding by its teachings), the enemy of racism (and longtime personal friend of Segregationists and proponent of "throw away the key" policies towards young black men convicted of non-violent crimes), and of course as the black-masked fighter against Covid (even while he orders infected immigrants to be released into the American population without delay).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Like it or not, fair or not, it does seem that he's very much into playacting
You don't seem to have any charity towards him at all. You suspect him of bad faith before there is any evidence of such.

As the family man (who's been accused of sexual improprieties numerous times),
That is not accurate at all. Only the grifter Reid accused him of anything sexual; the others merely said they were uncomfortable with his touching them in a non-sexual way (eg. hand on shoulder).

...the all-to-obvious use of props in order to present himself as the devout Catholic (although renounced in his own church for not abiding by its teachings),
What do you mean by "renounced"? He is a Catholic and takes communion.

and of course as the fighter against Covid (even while he orders infected immigrants to be released into the American population without delay).
Cite? I wouldn't be surprised to find this was another inaccuracy on your part, but if this is accurate, please supply evidence.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You don't seem to have any charity towards him at all.
"At all?" I don't think there's any reason to say that. Certainly not on account of that post of mine which dealt with only one characteristic of the man. Yes, there are many separate examples which illustrate that point, but it was about a single failing.

If you want to talk about having any charity towards a President, you might concern yourself with the many posters who 'threw the book' at President Trump, accusing him of dozens of awful (and mainly untrue) misdeeds at once and repeated it on almost a daily basis!

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
===============================
Trump on track to hold more press conferences than any modern president

"President Trump has held 93 press conferences since taking office, more than the 70 held by President Barack Obama over the same amount of time and the 72 held by President George W. Bush, according to research compiled by historian Martha Kumar.

"Only Presidents Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush had more during the first 39 months of their presidencies. The former ended up with 133 during his first term, and the latter did 142. If Trump continues at his current pace of six or seven press conferences a week amid the pandemic, and he shows no sign of wanting to slow down, he will eclipse them both by the end of June.

"What's more, Trump has taken questions frequently from White House reporters on the South Lawn before departing on excursions and during press "pool sprays" after meetings in the Oval Office. Obama, widely viewed as well-liked by the media, took far fewer questions in such settings."

Presidential News Conferences | The American Presidency Project

Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 10.29.02 AM.png

The numbers decreased after television came along. Before that, all news was dependent on radio and newspapers.

Biden has had daily a daily press briefing given by his press secretary. Trump's press secretaries were not received as well. And there was this:

White House Holds First Formal Press Briefing In Over A Year

New White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Friday held the White House’s first podium briefing in over 400 days, in which she defended the president’s comments that coronavirus originated in a lab in China, criticized the World Health Organization and lamented the FBI’s treatment of General Michael Flynn.
Biden has made statement:

Apparently they plan to have a full press conference later this month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The guy complains about Biden playing once with his granddaughter but has no problems with Trump playing golf over 300 times in 4 years.

Especially when Donald complained about Obama playing golf... but the devoted are supposed to forget that, because... reasons.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The guy complains about Biden playing once with his granddaughter but has no problems with Trump playing golf over 300 times in 4 years.
Was Trump playing golf a problem?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like it or not, fair or not, it does seem that Biden's very much into playacting. And I don't mean just that pretense of setting up a press room, complete with all the trappings, for a non-existent elective office -- The Office of the President Elect.

Now it's as the family man (who's been accused of sexual improprieties numerous times), about the all-to-obvious use of props in order to present himself as the devout Catholic (although renounced in his own church for not abiding by its teachings), the enemy of racism (and longtime personal friend of Segregationists and proponent of "throw away the key" policies towards young black men convicted of non-violent crimes), and of course as the black-masked fighter against Covid (even while he orders infected immigrants to be released into the American population without delay).
But at least he is not Trump.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't trust trump on anything either after suggesting on worldwide TV that people should inject bleach to kill COVID-19.
Please provide the quote in which trump suggested injecting bleach.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL.
Where was your concern when Trump was playing golf almost every second day?
I wasn't concerned. Just like I am not really concerned now. But, by golly, the liberals were outraged then, and yet surprisingly quiet now that it is Biden finding time for entertainment.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I have said previously. Any decent president would have taken the vaccine in front of the cameras.

It is very strange that Trump tries to claim credit for the vaccine and then takes it on the sly.
He is trying very hard to create an alternative reality for his fans.
Yeah...tell me how that worked out with him and hydroxichloriquine? Let's be real. You and I both know that if Trump had taken the vaccine on television and endorsed it, not one liberal would take it and it will be the Democrats leading the anti-vax charge. The best thing trump could have done was take the vaccine in secret.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't seem to have any charity towards him at all. You suspect him of bad faith before there is any evidence of such.

That is not accurate at all. Only the grifter Reid accused him of anything sexual; the others merely said they were uncomfortable with his touching them in a non-sexual way (eg. hand on shoulder).

What do you mean by "renounced"? He is a Catholic and takes communion.

Cite? I wouldn't be surprised to find this was another inaccuracy on your part, but if this is accurate, please supply evidence.
It must really bother you when someone speaking critically of Biden. Why is that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.