Where is Joe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is just right wing propaganda nonsense.
Yes...anything and everything that is remotely negative about Biden or Obama is clearly "right wing propaganda nonsense".

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You obviously didn't get 15 seconds into the video in which it was explained the Biden gave instructions to the staff to "move up" the script on the teleprompter (0:20). Nice try blindly defending your man.
No, the “move up” explanation was provided by the “journalists” who guided you in what to believe.

I will attempt to find the video Q&A and see the context (which is curiously missing from this “news”).

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry...it was mark who actually made the claim. We already covered the fact that Biden isn't expected to actually do his job because he has aids and secretaries to do it for him. Kamala really is running the show. All biden has to do is read a teleprompter every once in a while. Even then he manages to botch that.
I think you mean aides.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, this was actual Russian propaganda from last summer, that was then echoed by the Trump campaign and other Right-wing sources.
Ah...so it was the Russians that forced Biden to depend on a teleprompter during a Q&A. And I guess it was the Russians than made Biden unable to answer basic questions without it. Makes complete sense. Let me tell you about Russian subversion and propaganda. They influence a country not by spreading lies but by bring light to the truth (in an exaggerated fashion) that benefits their agenda and attacks the interests of the United States. That is why it is so effective. They only expose the skeletons in America's closet.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Here is Joe batching prepared responses via teleprompter during and AFL-CIO "Q&A".

Have I provided enough support for my statements or shall I continue?

Now getting back to the thread topic, this is why we don't see Joe Biden. His caregivers are keeping him hidden to protect his image and the reputation of the country.
So, okay yes, he was telling his people to “move it up” (teleprompter)...but as this link to the YouTube video clearly shows (7:50) that the questions were prerecorded and the answers were not “off-the-cuff” so the exposé of “Joe Biden caught using teleprompter!” was nothing more than partisan spin.

I do apologize for implying that the spinmeisters made up the fact that Biden used a teleprompter, he did so, openly; but there was nothing to be “caught”, though.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes...anything and everything that is remotely negative about Biden or Obama is clearly "right wing propaganda nonsense".
I'm quite happy for Biden or Obama to be criticised on reasonable things.
Critising Biden for spending some time with his grandchild is really a valid criticism, critising him for dating a married woman 50 years ago is um, bizzare. Critisising Obama for not being born in USA is a straight up lie, critising Obama for wearing a brown suit, I mean, really?!

This nonsense about Karmala running the show is not based on anything. Just a worthless propoganda meme, used in the runup to the election because Republicans couldn't find anything to smear on Biden.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, okay yes, he was telling his people to “move it up” (teleprompter)...but as this link to the YouTube video clearly shows (7:50) that the questions were prerecorded and the answers were not “off-the-cuff” so the exposé of “Joe Biden caught using teleprompter!” was nothing more than partisan spin.

I do apologize for implying that the spinmeisters made up the fact that Biden used a teleprompter, he did so, openly; but there was nothing to be “caught”, though.
"Imply" is very much so an understatement. Need I remind you of this:
This is laughable.
Given the nature of the remote Q&A, where we see a question being asked and the “delay” is answering is more about the time in which it takes for the person being queried to hear the question and begin to formulate a response than any “cognitive” issues...the “gosh it must be a teleprompter” is editorializing by the “journalists”.
Fail.

You basically labled the possibility of Joe using a teleprompter as "laughable" then make up some excuse about internet lag in your attempt to discredit the journalists reporting it. Now that you see the obvious, you are now attempting to backtrack to save face.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm quite happy for Biden or Obama to be criticised on reasonable things.
Critising Biden for spending some time with his grandchild is really a valid criticism, critising him for dating a married woman 50 years ago is um, bizzare. Critisising Obama for not being born in USA is a straight up lie, critising Obama for wearing a brown suit, I mean, really?!

This nonsense about Karmala running the show is not based on anything. Just a worthless propoganda meme, used in the runup to the election because Republicans couldn't find anything to smear on Biden.
How about criticizing Biden for taking time away from breaking campaign promises to bomb Syria.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This nonsense about Karmala running the show is not based on anything.
Except that the suggestion is coming from people in a position to know...and from both parties. It is almost certain that someone is calling the shots for Biden, and even he has said as much. But you are right that it could be Kamala Harris or it could be someone more capable than she. Susan Rice, for example, has been the subject of much speculation, as have several other possibles.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Admin hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg