Where in Revelation is a Rapture Mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No where have I stated that demons mated with humans. Demons are 'evil spirits' and have no physical body. They are dead, ie ghosts. Angels are not and can not be demons. Demons are 'evil spirits'. The OT calls them both 'ruach rah' and 'ruach ra'ah' so they are both male and female 'evil spirits' just as there are also male and female angels. Scripture references two female Watchers with wings like storks.

Angels are not asexual but are immortal therefore have no need for children just as we will be immortal and will have no need of children.

Enoch is NOT heresy. It is TRUTH that lines up with scripture. Granted I do discount the passages on the paths of the celestial bodies as being from some later scribe. Later scribes also update place names to more modern names in places but that was common practice through the ages since place names changed.

I agree that demons did not mate with humans!!!! Hurrah!!!

I also agree that demons are evil spirits and have no physical body!!! Hurrah x 2!!

I also agree that angels are not demons but I would add that they are fallen angels when Satan rebelled against God.

I do not agree that there are female angels There are only 5 named angels in the Scriptures and none of them have female names. In fact there is NO mention of female angels in the Bible at all.
1). Abaddon.
2). Beelzebul.
3). Gabriel.
4). Michael.
5). Satan.
Three are fallen angels and two serve God.

Zech 5:9 is the passage you are referring to that has "watchers with wings".
However my friend.....the main point f reality and correct exegesis of the Scriptures is that those Scriptures do not identify them as angels and you will find it impossible to say that angels sometimes appear as women from this passage.

And then we are in disagreement my friend and also you will be in disagreement with the Lord Jesus as He says the opposite in Matthew 22:30. You are welcome to reject His teaching but I am not comfortable in doing that.

Now finally, Enoch is OCCULTIC! If YOU choose to accept it as inspired, you my friend are on some real bad ground and from what I have read from you already on other matters, it has aleady affected your theology. I say that in all Christian love and mean no disrespect to you. It is only an observation.

When I read the book of Enoch I see many terms from the Biblical Book of Revelation that are quoted in the Book of Enoch; but they are without any sense or reason which is in sharp contrast to the Bible itself.

All 66 Books of the Word of God perfectly intertwine with each other, presenting a clear prophetic picture. The Book of Enoch doesn't offer anything of doctrinal value, because it's bizarre teachings stand alone and are unable to be supported with the Scriptures. Some defenders of the Book of Enoch contend that Jesus often quoted from the Book of Enoch. Prove it!

Every Scripture Jesus ever quoted is found in the Old Testament, without any reference to a Book of Enoch.

The strongest argument in favor of the Book of Enoch is found in Jude 1:14, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints."

Since this quote is NOT found in the Old Testament, some scholars have used this fact in an attempt to legitimize the entire Book of Enoch.

We read in chapter 1:9 of the Book of Enoch...
"And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgment upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

However, there is no Biblical record of a "Book of Enoch." There is NO doubt that Enoch made these statements as Jude 1:14 confirms; but that doesn't necessarily mean that he authored the entire Book of Enoch, or ANY of it for that matter.

So then what is the rub????? It's a question of who copied who? And remember, the Author of the Bible is GOD; not men... !

2 Peter 1:21..........
"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost".

To elevate the Book of Enoch to the level of God's Word as you are doing is dangerous, unless it is truly God's Word! If Enoch did write the Book of Enoch, it raises the natural question of whether or not the work was inspired by God?

Let me ask you this......Didn't the King James translators,48 scholarly, spiritual filled, educated men, skilled in the Hebrew and Greek languages did not see the Book of Enoch fit to be in the canon of Scriptures. BUT YOU are over powering them with your own ability to say that it
" It is TRUTH that lines up with scripture."

Many godly men today write good books; but they are still flawed human beings, prone to sin, who aren't always doctrinally correct in every area. It would be a great evil to recognize their writings as EQUAL with God's Word which is the Bible.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree the post have become too long, based on the desire to respond to every point every time. Ok, now to the “sons of God” in the Old Testament .

What is your response to the Hosea passage being prophetic and not relevant to this discussion? It does say “there it shall be said unto them Ye are the sons of the living God”

I disagree on your analysis of the “the children of Hamor”

Shechem was an actual son of Hamor and not called a son because of any religious system.

If you can make a scriptural case Shechem was not Hamor’s real son and only called a son because of a religious system, you might at least be able to argue this point. I see relevance of this to our discussion.

Joshua 24:32

And the bones of Joseph, which the children of Israel brought up out of Egypt, buried they in Shechem, in a parcel of ground which Jacob bought of the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem for an hundred pieces of silver: and it became the inheritance of the children of Joseph.

My reference to Hosea 1:10 was only to show that the phrase "Sons of God" is used in places other that Genesis and Job and in Hosea it referrers to Humans.

There is a prophetic application to Hosea 1:1-2:1....IMO.

"ISRAEL SHALL BE AS THE SAND OF THE SEA." (VS 10). Though the judgment of God will fall and many of the people of Israel will die in that judgment, a "remnant" will be saved and left and from them will come a vast numberless multitude which the Revelation says "no man could number".

There will be a National conversion and they will be "The Sons of God".

Verse 11a seems to confirm that for me when it says.....
"THEN shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together".

As for Hamor, there is always an exception to every rule. Generally speaking, the people of the Old Test. called their ruler God, or he was a "son of God".

From (Wright 1965: 131). E. Kautzsch in Gesenius’ Hebrew Grammar says...........
"ben denotes membership of a guild or society (or of a tribe, or any definite class). Thus benei haelohim (of Gn 6 and Job) properly means not “sons of god(s),” but beings of the class of
elohim (1922: 418).

Since the “sons of god” are temple adherents, the writer of Genesis is not necessarily calling them this in sarcasm. He is using the term in the oriental sense. However, he did not mean that they were actually divine, only that they were adherents of another religious system.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is no visible body rapture. That lie came from the lie that the body of Jesus floated up into the sky. The truth is that all the visible flesh perishes from the minds of men who are created in the image of God. The visible images we perceive with our created senses are only formed illusions within our mind ( consciousness ).

Luke 24:51-52.......
"Now it came to pass, while he blessed them, that he was parted from them and carried up into heaven. And they worshiped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising and blessing God. Amen".

Acts 1:9-11.........
"Now when he had spoken these things, while they watched, he was taken up, and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, 'Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw him go into heaven'.

Acts 7:55-56..........
But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said, 'Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!'.

If you got the assention of Jesus so wrong, why would I need to believe that you can get the Rapture right???

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No pre-trib rapture.
Study the few verses that refer to the day
of Christ.

We all have opinions. Some of us are right and some of us are wrong but we all have the right to believe what we think the Word of God says to us.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
please show me where a rapture is mentioned in Revelation since the only thing I see mentioned in Revelation are resurrections.
Ones understand that the Rapture is the resurrection of the saints (1 Corinthians 15:50-52). Not all accept that this will be pre-trib. The post-trib gathering (Matthew 24:31) would start with resurrecting God's people . . . resurrecting those who are dead and those still alive on this earth; and Paul says those in the grave will rise first (1 Corinthians 15:52); all will be resurrected, then we will be gathered to be with Jesus.

the Olivet discourse advent
Well, I have been told that Jesus will come down to the Mount of Olives, then He will rule on earth, or something like this. I consider that Jesus can first do a post-trib rapture of His saints, then keep them with Him while He deals with those left behind on this earth, then resurrect the whole earth (Romans 8:20-21) to become the "new earth" which is testified in Revelation 21:1-5. And then He can come down to the Mount of Olives, and with Him comes the "New Jerusalem" who is His bride . . . from Heaven (Revelation 21:2).

So, this could mean we first will be resurrected, then be gathered up to be with Jesus, then come down with Him to His "new earth".

But it seems there could be no mountains on the new earth, and this could mean there would be no Mount Olive . . . on the new earth.

So . . . . . I have more to learn :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you tell us how CAIN's descendants before the flood mating with the women descendant of Adam can modify the DNA to the point of creating Giants measuring between 9 to 15 feet tall ?

The GIANTS are also referenced in the Bible AFTER the Flood.
Genesis 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Here an example: Goliath nine feet, six inches....
--------
How tall was Goliath in reality? Normally, we equate him with a giant, as most Bible translations state that he was over nine feet tall (1 Samuel 17:4, NIV). The Masoretic Text, the Hebrew text that has long been accepted by the Jewish people, states that Goliath’s height was “six cubits and one span.” Taking a cubit to be approximately eighteen inches and a span to equal six, this figures to a height of approximately nine feet, six inches.

Link:
How tall was Goliath?

No I can not? I have never needed to, to tell you the truth. Historical records tell us that there have been really TALL people as far back as we want to go.

Now when I read Genesis 6:4 It says .........."There were giants in the earth in those days".

BUT it does NOT say that they are the offspring of the sons of God and the daughters of men......
does it?????

It does say this about the offspring......"The same became mighty men which were of men renown".

It does not say and I do not believe it can even be suggested as some do that these were monstrosities, or hybrids or half demons etc. Some of you are making the Scriptures say what they do not actually say.

These were men-humans! The record here makes it very clear that the GIANTS were in the earth BEFORE this took place and IMO it simply means that these offspring were "outstanding" individuals.

As I see it and understand it, Genesis is not only the story of Creation but also the genealogies of man and the book of human families. The "Sons of God" were the Godly line of humans who came down from Adam through Seth and the "daughters of mem" who belong to the line of Cain.

What we see in Gen. 6 is the intermingling and intermarriage of these two human lines until the entire line is totally corrupted except for one man---Noah.

Now everyone on this site is welcome to disagree with me. I can tell you right now that many Godly people think that demons had sex with humans, no matter what the Bible says about that but I am not one of them.

You can post from now till doomsday information and opinions to support the idea of demonic sexual activity and you are not going to change my view of this and I suspect that is the same case with you.

The ramifications of the Sons of God being fallen angels who had sex with women are so appalling and perverse it gives me chills just to think about it.

But if that is what tickles your fancy and satisfies your need of a "Conspiracy" then feel free to do so.

So you think that the word "Giants" in Genesis 6:4 means ....."Really tall Men".

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My reference to Hosea 1:10 was only to show that the phrase "Sons of God" is used in places other that Genesis and Job and in Hosea it referrers to Humans.

There is a prophetic application to Hosea 1:1-2:1....IMO.

"ISRAEL SHALL BE AS THE SAND OF THE SEA." (VS 10). Though the judgment of God will fall and many of the people of Israel will die in that judgment, a "remnant" will be saved and left and from them will come a vast numberless multitude which the Revelation says "no man could number".
This passage is really applicable to all Christians. They are "the Israel of God", which is made up of all nations. That includes those of Israel that receive Christ!

This is why in Romans 9 Paul makes it clear They are not all Israel who are descended from Israel!

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Hosea 1:10, it is not beni-ha-Elohim, as in Genesis 6:2-4, but beni-el-chai.

Let complete the Bible Passages about the SONS Of GOD referring to Humans
Adam is called a "son of God" in Luke 3:38. Those "in Christ" having "the new nature" which is by the direct creation of God (2 Corinthians 5:17. Ephesians 2:10) can be, and are called "sons of God" (John 1:13. Romans 8:14, 15. 1 John 3:1).¹

AND THE BIBLE PASSAGES about THE SONS OF GOD referring to ANGELS [fallen or not] and the reason of the interference of the fallen angels in human affairs at the time..

angels are called "sons of God" in every other place where the expression is used in the Old Testament. Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7. Psalms 29:1; 89:6. Daniel 3:25 (no article).² We have no authority or right to take the expression in Genesis 6:2-4 in any other sense. Moreover, in Genesis 6:2 the Septuagint renders it "angels".

That there was a fall of the angels is certain from Jude:6 .
The nature of their fall is clearly stated in the same verse. They left their own Strong's Greek3613 1KB (oiketerion). This word occurs only in 2 Corinthians 5:2. Jude 6, where it is used of the spiritual (or resurrection) body.
The nature of their sin is stated to be "in like manner" to that of the subsequent sins of Sodom and Gomorrha, Jude 7.
The time of their fall is given as having taken place "in the days of Noah" (1 Peter 3:20. 2 Peter 2:7), though there may have been a prior fall which caused the end of "the world that then was" (Genesis 1:1, 2. 2Peter 3:6).
For this sin they are "reserved unto judgement", 2 Peter 2:4, and are "in prison", 1 Peter 3:19.

Their progeny, called Nephilim (translated "giants"), were monsters of iniquity; and, being superhuman in size and character, had to be destroyed (see Appendix 25). This was the one and only object of the Flood.
Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam (Genesis 6:9 see note). All the rest had become "corrupt" (shachath) destroyed [as Adamites]. The only remedy was to destroy it (de facto), as it had become destroyed (de jure). (It is the same word in verse 17 as in verses 11, 12.) See futher under Appendix 25 on the Nephilim.
This irruption of fallen angels was Satan's first attempt to prevent the coming of the Seed of the woman foretold in Genesis 3:15. If this could be accomplished, God's Word would have failed, and his own doom would be averted.

As soon as it was made known that the Seed of the woman was to come through ABRAHAM, there must have been another irruption, as recorded in Genesis 6:4, "and also after that" (that is to say, after the days of Noah, more than 500 years after the first irruption). The aim of the enemy was to occupy Canaan in advance of Abraham, and so to contest its occupation by his seed. For, when Abraham entered Canaan, we read (Genesis 12:6) "the Canaanite was then (that is to say, already) in the land."
In the same chapter (Genesis 12:10-20) we see Satan's next attempt to interfere with Abraham's seed, and frustrate the purpose of God that it should be in "Isaac".

¹ The word "offspring" in Acts 17:28 is quite different. It is Strong's Greek 1085 1KB (genos), which means merely kin or kind, our genus as being originated by God.
² In Hosea 1:10, it is not beni-ha-Elohim, as here, but beni-el-chai.

This attempt was repeated in 20:1-18.
This great conflict may be seen throughout the Bible, and it forms a great and important subject of Biblical study. In each case the human instrument had his own personal interest to serve, while Satan had his own great object in view. Hence God had, in each case, to interfere and avert the evil and the danger, of which His servants and people were wholly ignorant. The following assaults of the great Enemy stand out prominently:—
The destruction of the chosen family by famine, Genesis 50:20.
The destruction of the male line in Israel, Exodus 1:10, 15, etc. Compare Exodus 2:5. Hebrews 11:23.
The destruction of the whole nation in Pharaoh's pursuit, Exodus 14.
After David's line was singled out (2Samuel 7), that was the next selected for assault. Satan's first assault was in the union of Jehoram and Athaliah by Jehoshaphat, notwithstanding 2Chronicles 17:1. Jehoram killed off all his brothers (2Chronicles 21:4).
The Arabians slew all his children, except Ahaziah (2Chronicles 21:17; 22:1).
When Ahaziah died, Athaliah killed "all the seed royal" (2Chronilces 22:10). The babe Joash alone was rescued; and, for six years, the faithfulness of Jehovah's word was at stake (2Chronicles 23:3).
Hezekiah was childless, when a double assault was made by the King of Assyria and the King of Terrors (Isaiah 36:1; 38:1). God's faithfulness was appealed to and relied on (Psalm 136).
In Captivity, Haman was used to attempt the destruction of the whole nation (Esther 3:6, 12, 13. Compare 6:1).
Joseph's fear was worked on (Matthew 1:18-20). Notwithstanding the fact that he was "a just man", and kept the Law, he did not wish to have Mary stoned to death (Deuteronomy 24:1); hence Joseph determined to divorce her. But God intervened: "Fear not".
Herod sought the young Child's life (Matthew 2).
At the Temptation, "Cast Thyself down" was Satan's temptation.
At Nazareth, again (Luke 4), there was another attempt to cast Him down and destroy Him.
The two storms on the Lake were other attempts.
At length the cross was reached, and the sepulchre closed; the watch set; and the stone sealed. But "God raised Him from the dead." And now, like another Joash, He is seated and expecting (Hebrews 10:12, 13), hidden in the house of God on high; and the members of "the one body" are hidden there "in Him" (Colossians 3:1-3), like another Jehoshaba; and going forth to witness of His coming, like another Jehoiada (2Chronicles 23:3).
The irruption of "the fallen angels" ("sons of God") was the first attempt; and was directed against the whole human race.
When Abraham was called, then he and his seed were attacked.
When David was enthroned, then the royal line was assailed.
And when "the Seed of the woman" Himself came, then the storm burst upon Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This passage is really applicable to all Christians. They are "the Israel of God", which is made up of all nations. That includes those of Israel that receive Christ!

This is why in Romans 9 Paul makes it clear They are not all Israel who are descended from Israel!

Not so.

Israel is Israel.

The Church is the church.

The promises made to Israel are still Israel's and do not go to the church.

God is not finished with Israel and the Church has not replaced Israel.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not so.

Israel is Israel.

Do you really believe that the State of Israel created in 1948 in the Middle- East is the Israel of God mentioned in the Scriptures example Hosea 1:10 ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Luke 24:51-52.......
"Now it came to pass, while he blessed them, that he was parted from them and carried up into heaven. And they worshiped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising and blessing God. Amen".

Acts 1:9-11.........
"Now when he had spoken these things, while they watched, he was taken up, and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, 'Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw him go into heaven'.

Acts 7:55-56..........
But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said, 'Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!'.

If you got the assention of Jesus so wrong, why would I need to believe that you can get the Rapture right???

You don't know who wrote the New Testament but I surely do.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Not so.
Israel is Israel. The Church is the church.

This statement is a denial of New Testament teaching:
The true Christian Ekklesia is Israel:
Those believers who love the Lord and keep His commandments, that is: the true Christian Church are designated by God to be His Israelites. The New Testament writings are clear: there is only one Israel, only one Church, only one elect, whether they be Jew or Gentile by birth.

1/ Israel, the chosen people of God: Exodus 15:13, Deuteronomy 33:3, Ezra 3:11
Christians, chosen of God: Romans 9:25, Ephesians 5:1, Colossians 3:12, 1 John 3:1

2/ Israel, the children of God: Deut. 14:1, Isaiah 1:2-4, Isaiah 63:8, Hosea 11:1
Christians, the children of God: John 1:12, Romans 8:14-16, Galatians 4:5-7, 1 John 3:1

3/ Israel, the scattered sheep of God: Psalm 78:52, Isaiah 40:11, Jer. 23:1-4, Ezekiel 34:12
Christians, His sheep: among the nations: John 10:14-16, Hebrews 13:20, 1 Peter 2:25

4/ Israel, God’s household: Hebrews 3:5, 1 Chronicles 29:14-18
Christians are God’s household: Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 10:20-21, I Timothy 3:15, 1 Corinthians 3:9

5/ Israel are the priests of God: Exodus 19:6, Deuteronomy 27:9
Christians are the priests of God: Isaiah 66:21, 1 Peter 2:5-9, Revelation 1:6, Revelation 5:10

6/ Israel is the bride of God: Isaiah 54:5-6, Jeremiah 2:2, Ezekiel 16:32, Hosea 1:2
Christians are the bride of Christ: Isaiah 62:4-5, 2 Corinthians 11:2, Ephesians 5:29-32

7/ Israel is the vine and the olive tree: Isaiah 5:7, Hosea 9:10, Hosea 14:6-7
Christians are the vine and the olive: Luke 20:16, Romans 11:24

8/ Israelites are the circumcised: Genesis 17:9-14, Judges 15:18
Christians are the ‘circumcised’: Romans 2:25-29, Philippians 3:3, Colossians 2:11

9/ Israelites are the children of Abraham: 2 Chronicles 20:7, Psalms 105:5-6, Isaiah 41:8
Christians are the spiritual children of Abraham: Romans 4:13-18, Gal. 3:7& 29, John 4:23

10/ The Covenant is with Israel: Deut. 4:31, 2 Kings 17:34-36, Psalms 105:7-10
The New Covenant is with Christians: 1 Corinthians 11:25, Hebrews 8:6-10, Ezekiel 34:25

The above 10 proofs totally negate any argument that the Church and Israel are 2 separate entities. That premise is held and promoted by the pre-trib rapture exponents, who must have 2 groups; one removed to heaven, [themselves] and the Jews, [Israel] who remain on earth to face the Great Tribulation.

The truth is proven by how it is true Christian believers of every tribe [of Israel], nation and language: Revelation 5:9-10 & 7:9, who gather in the holy Land soon after the Sixth Seal judgement/punishment of the nations. Habakkuk 3:12 They will be assigned to an appropriate Israelite tribe, according to each family’s characteristics. Proved by Isaiah 66:21 Then the 144,000 will be selected, 12,000 from each tribe, to go out and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19

This new nation in the Middle East, will be called Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5 They will live in peace and prosperity and when a large army comes down from the North, God will destroy them. Ezekiel 38-39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the President of the One World Government will come to Beulah and convince ‘many’ of them to sign a seven year treaty of peace. Daniel 11:27, Isaiah 28:14-15 This marks the commencement of the final seven years of this age and is the 70th year of Daniel 9:24, then at the mid-point, the O.W.G. dictator will invade and conquer Beulah. Zech. 14:1-2, Daniel 11:30-32, which triggers the Great Tribulation of the seven Trumpet and seven Bowl punishments. Revelation 12:7-13 But those Israelites who ‘faithful to their God’, will be taken to a place of safety, as described in Revelation 12:14. Then at the Return of Jesus, those faithful ones, the righteous ‘woman’ of Christian Beulah will experience a ‘rapture’ as they are gathered by the Lord’s angels. Matthew 24:31 They will join the resurrected saints and will enjoy the great blessings of the Millennium. Isaiah 65:17-25 [79 scriptures quoted]

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This statement is a denial of New Testament teaching:
The true Christian Ekklesia is Israel:
Those believers who love the Lord and keep His commandments, that is: the true Christian Church are designated by God to be His Israelites. The New Testament writings are clear: there is only one Israel, only one Church, only one elect, whether they be Jew or Gentile by birth.

1/ Israel, the chosen people of God: Exodus 15:13, Deuteronomy 33:3, Ezra 3:11
Christians, chosen of God: Romans 9:25, Ephesians 5:1, Colossians 3:12, 1 John 3:1

2/ Israel, the children of God: Deut. 14:1, Isaiah 1:2-4, Isaiah 63:8, Hosea 11:1
Christians, the children of God: John 1:12, Romans 8:14-16, Galatians 4:5-7, 1 John 3:1

3/ Israel, the scattered sheep of God: Psalm 78:52, Isaiah 40:11, Jer. 23:1-4, Ezekiel 34:12
Christians, His sheep: among the nations: John 10:14-16, Hebrews 13:20, 1 Peter 2:25

4/ Israel, God’s household: Hebrews 3:5, 1 Chronicles 29:14-18
Christians are God’s household: Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 10:20-21, I Timothy 3:15, 1 Corinthians 3:9

5/ Israel are the priests of God: Exodus 19:6, Deuteronomy 27:9
Christians are the priests of God: Isaiah 66:21, 1 Peter 2:5-9, Revelation 1:6, Revelation 5:10

6/ Israel is the bride of God: Isaiah 54:5-6, Jeremiah 2:2, Ezekiel 16:32, Hosea 1:2
Christians are the bride of Christ: Isaiah 62:4-5, 2 Corinthians 11:2, Ephesians 5:29-32

7/ Israel is the vine and the olive tree: Isaiah 5:7, Hosea 9:10, Hosea 14:6-7
Christians are the vine and the olive: Luke 20:16, Romans 11:24

8/ Israelites are the circumcised: Genesis 17:9-14, Judges 15:18
Christians are the ‘circumcised’: Romans 2:25-29, Philippians 3:3, Colossians 2:11

9/ Israelites are the children of Abraham: 2 Chronicles 20:7, Psalms 105:5-6, Isaiah 41:8
Christians are the spiritual children of Abraham: Romans 4:13-18, Gal. 3:7& 29, John 4:23

10/ The Covenant is with Israel: Deut. 4:31, 2 Kings 17:34-36, Psalms 105:7-10
The New Covenant is with Christians: 1 Corinthians 11:25, Hebrews 8:6-10, Ezekiel 34:25

The above 10 proofs totally negate any argument that the Church and Israel are 2 separate entities. That premise is held and promoted by the pre-trib rapture exponents, who must have 2 groups; one removed to heaven, [themselves] and the Jews, [Israel] who remain on earth to face the Great Tribulation.

The truth is proven by how it is true Christian believers of every tribe [of Israel], nation and language: Revelation 5:9-10 & 7:9, who gather in the holy Land soon after the Sixth Seal judgement/punishment of the nations. Habakkuk 3:12 They will be assigned to an appropriate Israelite tribe, according to each family’s characteristics. Proved by Isaiah 66:21 Then the 144,000 will be selected, 12,000 from each tribe, to go out and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19

This new nation in the Middle East, will be called Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5 They will live in peace and prosperity and when a large army comes down from the North, God will destroy them. Ezekiel 38-39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the President of the One World Government will come to Beulah and convince ‘many’ of them to sign a seven year treaty of peace. Daniel 11:27, Isaiah 28:14-15 This marks the commencement of the final seven years of this age and is the 70th year of Daniel 9:24, then at the mid-point, the O.W.G. dictator will invade and conquer Beulah. Zech. 14:1-2, Daniel 11:30-32, which triggers the Great Tribulation of the seven Trumpet and seven Bowl punishments. Revelation 12:7-13 But those Israelites who ‘faithful to their God’, will be taken to a place of safety, as described in Revelation 12:14. Then at the Return of Jesus, those faithful ones, the righteous ‘woman’ of Christian Beulah will experience a ‘rapture’ as they are gathered by the Lord’s angels. Matthew 24:31 They will join the resurrected saints and will enjoy the great blessings of the Millennium. Isaiah 65:17-25 [79 scriptures quoted]

This scripture explains what our invisible created existence is in God.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

The first created man woke up in the first body named Adam formed from visible images like earth called the flesh. Then a mate was FORMED for Adam named Eve. Together, they were created man's way of experiencing a fake world within His Mind.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I can not? I have never needed to, to tell you the truth. Historical records tell us that there have been really TALL people as far back as we want to go.
Yep,but not 10 feet to 15 feet tall.
1 Samuel 17:4
Deuteronomy 3:11
Now when I read Genesis 6:4 It says .........."There were giants in the earth in those days".

BUT it does NOT say that they are the offspring of the sons of God and the daughters of men......
does it?????

It does say this about the offspring......"The same became mighty men which were of men renown".

It does not say and I do not believe it can even be suggested as some do that these were monstrosities, or hybrids or half FALLEN ANGELS etc. Some of you are making the Scriptures say what they do not actually say.

These were men-humans! The record here makes it very clear that the GIANTS were in the earth BEFORE this took place and IMO it simply means that these offspring were "outstanding" individuals.
Goliath is one of these MIGHTY men which were of men renown".

1 Samuel 17:4
4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

Another men of renown
Deuteronomy 3:11
11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yahu_

Nov 16, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
✟18,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I do not agree that there are female angels There are only 5 named angels in the Scriptures and none of them have female names. In fact there is NO mention of female angels in the Bible at all.
1). Abaddon.
2). Beelzebul.
3). Gabriel.
4). Michael.
5). Satan.
Three are fallen angels and two serve God.
Watcher is a term for an angel but generally used to reference the fallen angels of Gen 6. They can also be like 'Watching angels'. It is a description of their role. Scripture does mention 2 female winged Watchers but does not name them.

Satan isn't a name, its a title. HaSatan is 'The accuser'. It is a position of authority in the divine counsel as the prosecutor.

Beelzebul is also a title from the OT Baal-zebub meaning 'lord of flies' who was a destroyer by insect and rodent plague. All the different 'Baal' references are titles not names. He was Molech in the Canaanite pantheon, the destroyer of children and also over insect plagues. Again Molech is a descriptive title meaning 'shameful king', not a name. Locust and mice were also sacrificed to Molech in his role as destroyer by insect plague and was also represented as man/bull combo signifying half man, half godly. He was also the sun god of the Canaanites. He was Shemesh to the Babylonians and Rah to the Egyptians. BTW, Rah means 'evil' in Hebrew. He was Apollo to the Greeks. Apollo means 'destroyer' in Greek and he was a destroyer by insect/rodent plagues. His 'arrows of the sun' or flaming arrows are the 'fiery darts' of the enemy. He is NOT an angel. Baal-zebub is just the Philistine title of Lucifer. Lucifer is NOT 'ben Elohyim' but 'ben Shachar'. Shachar is listed as an angel in scripture in Job 38.

Job 38:
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13 That it (He) might take hold of the ends (skirts) of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

'The Morning' led the 'stars' in song among the 'ben Elohyim'. 'The Morning' is an individual. It should be 'the Morning's Stars'. It was 'The Morning' that was under direct command of Yah and fell into error by bringing forth the wicked from the 'shirts of Erats', the pagan 'mother earth'. The entire debate in Job is over which god Job should follow. All of Job's 'friends' were pagans and followed other gods. For example Eliphaz (son of Essau) was a sun god worshiper and even states that his god traverses the sky but can't see through dark clouds. Eliphaz's mother was a Canaanite. Job is full of capitalization errors for 'God' verses 'god/gods/goddess'. You have to look at it in the original Hebrew to see they use totally different words to mean god. Job's friends spout pagan doctrines.

Since Job's friends were pagans, Yah says He is in command of the father of all the pagan gods. Job is FULL of pagan references in the debate with his friends. One of Job's friends even tells him to get an ancestral spirit guide.

Abbadon ('destroyer') is just the Hebrew word meaning Apollo/Apollyon in Greek so again, not an angel but the son of another pagan deity.

So wrong on 3 out of 5 and you listed the same individual 3 times. I can also name four other angelic names from scripture but you wouldn't accept them as being angels. They were the four angels that were assigned in Eden and one of them was female.

Then you have the Sereph in Isa 14 which is a winged being but is the son of the Cockatrice and is translated as 'fiery flying serpent'. Sereph is a type of winged angel generally used in the plural Serephim but this Sereph is a child of another being. He isn't named but this is the passage about the "serpent's root", the Cockatrice and his son the Sereph. Of course the subject of the passage is the shameful king of Babel, ie Lucifer.

I am surprised you didn't name Lucifer as an angelic name. Granted, I agree he is no angel and doesn't deserve a place in your list but is the son of an angel.

Upvote 0

Yahu_

Nov 16, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
✟18,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Not so.

Israel is Israel.

Actually the church is grafted into Israel as the wild branches.

I do not hold to replacement theology. The nation of Israel does have promises to them as a people that are separate from the Church.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Actually the church is grafted into Israel as the wild branches.

I do not hold to replacement theology. The nation of Israel does have promises to them as a people that are separate from the Church.
Bible teaching is clear: there is only one people of God. John 17:22-23, Ephesians 4:4-6, Colossians 3:11, etc.
The Christian gentiles that are grafted into Israel - you and me, do not replace the ethnic Israelites, we join the remnant who accept Jesus, all together becoming the one Israel of God.

You are another that needs to write out Galatians 3:29 100 times!

Upvote 0

Yahu_

Nov 16, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
✟18,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Let me ask you this......Didn't the King James translators,48 scholarly, spiritual filled, educated men, skilled in the Hebrew and Greek languages did not see the Book of Enoch fit to be in the canon of Scriptures. BUT YOU are over powering them with your own ability to say that it
" It is TRUTH that lines up with scripture."
The book of Enoch had been lost at the time of the KJV was put together. Copies of it were not located until later in Ethopia then among the dead sea scrolls. Besides that, the KJV is has many errors in the translation. Men do translations. Besides that, the KJV wasn't translated from the original Greek and Hebrew but from a previous german translation. It went from Hebrew->Greek->Latin->German->English, not Hebrew and Greek ->English.

Here is an example of a translation error.
Isa 57:9 And you went to the king with ointment, and did increase your perfumes, and did send your messengers far off, and did debase yourself even to hell.

The Isaiah 57 chapter is about the Baalim worship conducted outside of Jerusalem and the child sacrifices in the valley below, the valley of Hinnom. The word 'king' in the above passage was taken from a vowel pointing error in the codex originally used. It should be 'Molech' the pagan deity which is 'king' with the vowel pointing for 'shameful' making it 'shameful king' as a title of the pagan deity. The above verse is about offerings to Molech to summon demonic messengers in ritual witchcraft by 'debasing yourself unto Sheol'. It equates Molech worship to Satan worship directly. The KJV totally misses the point.

IMO the KJV is not a very good translation. At least the Amplified gives alternate translations in [] when a passage is disputed. Idolizing a specific translation is a poor thing to do for any real bible student.

• Informative
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Yahu_

Nov 16, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
✟18,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You are another that needs to write out Galatians 3:29 100 times!
And why would I do that? That verse just confirms my position that we are grafted in just as the mixed multitude left Egypt to become a part of Israel.

I am not surprised you follow the anti-semitic replacement theology. IMO it is idiotic to do anything but bless the nation of Israel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.