Where does everyone work?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Orange Crow

Aug 16, 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
✟39,246.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
nothing right now. I'm soon starting practical training at a business office, related to my education. I'll recieve a small allowance, a couple euro's per hour, which is fine by me, I do not have another job so recieving it for something that I'm doing 5 months long and 32 hours a week, is something I'm thankful for.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rich1540

Aug 21, 2014
Australia
✟8,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't worked for 2.5 years. I've given up being able to find any employment given my age and lack of qualifications. I'm heading back to Vietnam in a couple of weeks to start an eatery catering for tourists.

NAIRU sucks. It basically means about 5% of those looking for work are sacrificed on the alter of low inflation.

NAIRU - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

GuusVA

God's Warrior
Oct 14, 2013
Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm a waitress at an Italian restaurant. I hope not for much longer though, I'm an introvert by nature so dealing with people isn't my strong suit, and it stresses me out too much. @_@

Well maybe God is trying to show you something :)

Upvote 0