Nov 6, 2007
Atlanta, GA USA
Visit site
✟7,908.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I work at the Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry where I help facilitate reunions between adoptees and their birth parents/birth relatives.

In addition to that, I work at the front desk of an office of employees who train pre-school/Pre-K workers.

I also babysit on the weekends for a Atlanta Falcon's coach.

Upvote 0

waves16

don't provoke the beavers
Dec 20, 2010
Canada
✟17,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm a student, but I'm spending my summer doing distance education and working a few jobs. I work evenings and weekends at a dollar store, which I really love. I have an 8-5 Monday-Friday job working at a day camp for military children, which I love even more. Every now and then I work a few shifts at the gym/pool on the front desk.

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am going to a Vocational school for people with speical ed needs like myslef :)and I get Job Training to help me find a job and i work at this little place where i just put things together and talk to people..
i get paid for it.so it is awesome i love it :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unix

Hebr incl Sirach&epigraph, Hermeneut,Ptolemy,Samar
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I work at a christian school with cleaning, serving afternoon meal, and occasionally a little bit of playing with the small children. The school has ages 6-14. I like the cleaning, because I don't like to have crowds around me, solitude suites me well. Anyone wanna talk with me, is welcome to contact me first by PM! (I can chat or phone)

It's always good to know where people work, you get a better insight of that person.. and a topic to PM about, or bring up in the ChatBox.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GettinWork

Dec 5, 2011
✟7,649.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I own a landscaping business (fully licensed & reg'd w/ the state, insured, & pay all necessary taxes), to put it lightly, it's not the 13 year old down the street with the push mower. Enough gloating, I work extremely hard (especially for someone my age) and I want this to be my first of many very successful business ventures, a new one starting January 2012 as well :D I am proud to say the business is 100% mine (you can PM me for my company's name and can look it up under the MN secretary of state's website and see I am the filing agent and owner), I paid for all the initial start up costs as well as operational costs.

I am also full time student, currently pursuing an Associate's in Horticulture with a focus in landscape, I'll be done with that exactly one year from now, then a Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance is next.

I commend yall's efforts at working in food service and stuff like that, if I had to do that I could not live, seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mizuti

~Wings of the Heart~
Dec 18, 2011
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
GaBulldawg, what kind of science stuff are you interested in?

As for me, I used to work as a lifeguard at the local pool. Now, I tutor high school students through one of the high schools that is close to my house. I love it because I enjoy teaching, but I work better in small groups or one-on-one.

Upvote 0