Florida
✟324,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I And where was WATER BAPTISM given to the BODY OF CHRIST , as I have yet to see that verse , and please show where that verse is found , that I can examine it ??

dan p
Mat 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Act 2:38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Act 2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

Act 9:18 Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.

Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mat 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Act 2:38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Act 2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

Act 9:18 Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.

John 1:31 says that John was MANIFESTED to Israel , there fore am I came BAPTIZING WITH WATER >

I have yet to see where WATER BAPTISM is given to GENTILES , and I missed that verse , so PLEASE write where it is ?

dan p

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
John 1:31 says that John was MANIFESTED to Israel , there fore am I came BAPTIZING WITH WATER >

I have yet to see where WATER BAPTISM is given to GENTILES , and I missed that verse , so PLEASE write where it is ?

dan p

Philip baptized the Samaritans. There is no one in the new testament who was not baptized. Baptism has been the tradition of Christianity from the beginning and continues to be the tradition of Christianity. If baptism had ended no one would be baptized.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And I believe every verse that you wrote BUT the BODY OF CHRIST was not yet in operation , until Paul wrote about in 1 Cor 12:13 .

Agree or disagree ?

dan p

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
And I believe every verse that you wrote BUT the BODY OF CHRIST was not yet in operation , until Paul wrote about in 1 Cor 12:13 .

Agree or disagree ?

dan p

How do you conclude that " the BODY OF CHRIST was not yet in operation , until Paul wrote about in 1 Cor 12:13"?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you conclude that " the BODY OF CHRIST was not yet in operation , until Paul wrote about in 1 Cor 12:13"?
In 1 Cor 12:13 we see this !!

#1 ONE / HEIS is in the DATIVE CASE , SIGNULAR and one means ONE .

#2 SPIRIT / PNEUMA is also in the DATIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#3 WE / HEMEIS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , PLURAL

#4 ALL / PAS in the NOMINATIVE CASE

#5 BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO OR PLACED is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD and is PLURAL

#6 ONE BODY / SOMA is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is in the SINGULAR and SINGULAR means SINGULAR and means ONE .

#7 BODY / SOMA is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and in the SIGULAR . PERIOD

Did the 12 APOSTOLES speak about the BODY OF CHRIST ?

Please enter a verse if I missed it ?

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That means since the tine of Jesus.. over time. Progression like until today even
I can wait for a verse spoken by the 12 APOSTLES or any verse that seems to say what Paul wrote , like Col 3:26 or did Peter EVER write a verse like in Gal 3:28 ??

dan p

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In 1 Cor 12:13 we see this !!

#1 ONE / HEIS is in the DATIVE CASE , SIGNULAR and one means ONE .

#2 SPIRIT / PNEUMA is also in the DATIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#3 WE / HEMEIS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , PLURAL

#4 ALL / PAS in the NOMINATIVE CASE

#5 BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO OR PLACED is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD and is PLURAL

#6 ONE BODY / SOMA is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is in the SINGULAR and SINGULAR means SINGULAR and means ONE .

#7 BODY / SOMA is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and in the SIGULAR . PERIOD

Did the 12 APOSTOLES speak about the BODY OF CHRIST ?

Please enter a verse if I missed it ?

dan p

I fail to see the connection between the apostles mentioning the body of Christ and baptism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I fail to see the connection between the apostles mentioning the body of Christ and bapt
I have yet to see where the 12 APOSTLES ever mention the BODY OF CHRIST as it is only Paul mentions the B O C .''

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Were any of the 12 trying to set up a spin off congregation.. a new body of Messiah?
That is more than just PURE SPECULATION as in Eze 37:19 says , that they are two separate sticks OR NATIONS , and Christ will again make them ONE STICK and ONE NATION again .

dan p

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is more than just PURE SPECULATION as in Eze 37:19 says , that they are two separate sticks OR NATIONS , and Christ will again make them ONE STICK and ONE NATION again .
In reference to the two and ten tribes of the House of Israel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums