AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We CANNOT experience the true victorious Christian living WITH OUR BIBLE CLOSED!

A believer manoeuvring in this evil & sinful world, with a closed Bible, is like driving a vehicle in terrifying dense darkness, on an unknown road, with failed headlights!

Psalm 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Without HIS word and enough of it each day, we wear out, we lose and we fail. It is impossible to experience the richness of a Christian walk without soaking our minds and hearts with HIS word. When we open our Bible, HIS word meets us and with that, we know where we are headed.

What we need is given, rest is up to us!!

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Soaking, yes, when it is raining ... probably a good time for the bible to be closed.

A good point taken from this is that memorizing the bible allows the Holy Spirit to remind you of relevant verses where ever you go.

Thus the bible never closes.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Agree - such as:
"My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings.

21 Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.

22 For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.

23 Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.

24 Put away from you false and dishonest speech, and willful and contrary talk put far from you.

25 Let your eyes look right on [with fixed purpose], and let your gaze be straight before you.

26 Consider well the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established and ordered aright.

27 Turn not aside to the right hand or to the left; remove your foot from evil." Pro 4

Upvote 0