✟2,632.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
a4dp said:
I wouldn't say you all owned us, it was a good game. ;) This season has been so frustrating. :mad:
yeah, frustrating and it shouldn't be! What happened to Orton the Heisman Hopeful? Anyways my school last year stole a win from you guys, which helped our program, and the MAC out alot!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
fragglerocker said:
Hastings College, middle-of-nowhere Nebraska.

Now wish I would have attended a more Christian college. Oh well.
:)

It may not have been in God's will for you.

Nocturnal_Principal_X said:
Right now I am attending Brewton-Park College which is a Baptist Christian College in the great state of Georgia. I am currently studying Psychology and trying very hard to become a counselor in a church one day.

Wow, that's very similar to what I want! I'm studying psychology at Trinity Western University, a Christian university. I will be transferring to a school in South Carolina soon so that I can be with my fiance, but I want to be a counselor one day. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prettyrose436

May 24, 2004
CT
✟1,269.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i'm attending Saint Joseph College, and,as you can see from my little bible, I am a baptist. Even though it is a catholic college, i really like it here and want to stay. I did look into Gordon College and Charleston Southern University, but God didnt want me there. I am a history majoy, looking to get into the secondary education program. (if youre a sec. ed major send me a private message or IM me so we could talk) hehe

Upvote 0