Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was attending the Baptist College of Florida, but i transfered to Eastern Nazarene College because i wanted to be back in new england, im trying to get into Moody Bible Insitute but currently I am just at ENC.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rev. Smith

Old Catholic Priest
Jun 29, 2004
Tucson, AZ
Visit site
✟9,505.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:priest: I'm working on my degree through Sophia Divinity School, run by the Church of Antioch (Old Catholic). It's a distance learning program with some on campus work for the practicum, etc. So far its working out great - so long as your a good at papers. For each course I'm given an extensive reading list and then I have to write a (sometimes thesis length) paper on the topic. I'm learning a lot.:pray:

Upvote 0

rocklife

Senior Veteran
Apr 4, 2004
✟18,086.00
Faith
Christian
I'm in the School of Evangelism from Way of the Master (not a university or anything), they've got some great lessons for teaching us Christians to evangelize.
They offer scholarships and 2/3 of the students have been accepted on the scholarships.

The show Way of the Master teaches Christians to evangelize, even showing actual witnessing to people. Kirk Cameron has gone up to people and started asking them stuff like "do you think you're good enough to get to heaven?" and going through the 10 commandments to show nobody's good enough, and actually God is going to punish sin (lying, stealing, hating people, committing adultery, etc). They are really thorough in teaching about sharing the Gospel with people, teaching us Christians how to do it too. since I learned how, I mainly wrote people letters about it, because it was too hard to do it in person (and that was to unsaved family and friends). It's hard to talk to people in my family, some of my family members are convicted criminals, so I wrote them letters and sent a bunch of cool tracts and bibles (cool tracts from Ray Comfort's web site off of Way of the Master called Living waters publications).

Their site also has lots of audio lessons to listen to on the web, I think they're great and the teachings have really lit my fire for evangelism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d0c markus

The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few
Oct 30, 2003
✟3,060.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Weasel7711 said:
I was attending the Baptist College of Florida, but i transfered to Eastern Nazarene College because i wanted to be back in new england, im trying to get into Moody Bible Insitute but currently I am just at ENC.
Is the baptist college of florida good? I looked into it and it is one of my choices.
The Lord told me not to apply to the moody bible institute which originally was my first choice, but he knows best.

Now my first choice is Boyce college in kentucky.

Upvote 0

Canucker

Canadian
Jun 20, 2004
Alberta, Canada
✟8,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
ChurchPunk86 said:
I will be attending Columbia Bible College in Abbotsford, BC, Canada, this coming fall in September.
Hey same with my best friend he is going to Columbia as well. I like your avart I did that with my church and went around Alberta on a trip going to different places and doing the music and Drama!! So much fun

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Canucker said:
Hey same with my best friend he is going to Columbia as well. I like your avart I did that with my church and went around Alberta on a trip going to different places and doing the music and Drama!! So much fun
what did you do with your church? (has no clue how this relates to her avatar heh... :sorry:) Somebody showed me the site where there was a bunch of these and I loved it because I've been reading the books by Joshua Harris and what not... music and drama is fun! what exactly did you do?

That'd be cool if I ran into your best friend there! What is he majoring in? does he come on CF?

Upvote 0