Feb 18, 2005
Calgary
Visit site
✟253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately my program isnt offered in too many places.

So right now I am currently in Mount Royal College in Calgary......but next fall I will be still in MRC but working through Athabasca University. Than the year after that I will *hopefully* be in the University of Alberta!

Thats if all goes according to the plan!

Upvote 0

CPman2004

The Carnivorous Plant Evangelist
Aug 11, 2003
Kentucky
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The University of Kentucky :D

1879L.jpg

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lil Miss said:
Unfortunately my program isnt offered in too many places.

So right now I am currently in Mount Royal College in Calgary......but next fall I will be still in MRC but working through Athabasca University. Than the year after that I will *hopefully* be in the University of Alberta!

Thats if all goes according to the plan!

yay for the U of A :D :angel:

Upvote 0

born2run

May 12, 2004
Wisconsin
✟962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pope Gonzo said:
I go to a University of Wisconsin state school in Whitewater. It's a good time - we're considered one of the top business schools in the nation. Our CPA pass rate is always in the top 20 or something like that, and our Management Computer Systems program was rated the #1 4-year computer degree in North America like 7 times over the past 20 years - and when you win, you're inelligible for 2 years, so that's pretty cool.

UW-Whitewater...aren't you guys having the liberal "Churchhill" talk there sometime soon?

I'm a CVTC-Eau Claire, WI...a tech college.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums