Where are you attending?

Nov 9, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟141.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As my parents would say "what college have you NOT attended".

My first year of college was spent at LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas. It was a christian private college and was the best experience I ever had. The problem came when my parents got good jobs (how sad) so my financial aid went down. Private colleges are VERY expensive so I came back home.

I have since attended Houston Community College where I got my Associates in Science, and then the University of Houston Central Campus and then the Downtown campus (taking courses I will never use since I changed majors). I am now taking online classes through Education Direct for Pharmacy Tech (just to keep me busy until I start nursing school in the Spring) and am taking two classes at San Jacinto college.

I had a hard time deciding on a major but have finally settled into Nursing (I love the health care field). I want to eventually become a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant which are pretty much the same thing. Which means as soon as I get my Associates in Nursing I want to turn it into a BSN, and then try to get into a school that offers a Masters in Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner studies.

Eventually I want to do Mission trips as a nurse so I will probably take some more ministry or cross cultural classes to prepare myself. Wish me many blessings!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Manda_24

Saved by Grace
Jan 2, 2004
Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, it appears that I am the only one that is going to a non christian/bible college.
I am attending Purdue University and studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Education.
I do have friends that go to LeTourneau, Indiana Wesylen, World of Life(New York), Moody, and Masters. There is only one other person in my class that didn't go to a christian/bible college, and she is here with me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceris

I R the Nutness (and I love sedatta )
Mar 10, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,150.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Santa Clara University, California. After I graduate with a BA in Religious Studies, I plan on attending Seminary to prepare for being a pastor (Presbyterian denomination). I am currently looking at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California (That's where the Rose Bowl and Rose Parade are held every New Year's Day).

Upvote 0