✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Poke around on here, most often...

Listen to music/christian radio, television programming, watch video's or listen to music on my computer or phone... Read my Bible or other books at night, and try to get out and do something or go somewhere during the day... Play with my animals...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

itsJoseph

Feb 9, 2017
New York
✟16,707.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think about my day, the things I did that could have been done better. Analyze the interactions I had with people through-out the day and try to determine how they may have perceived me. I think about the following day and what I may plan to do.

However; I am unsure if this is what I do when I can't sleep, or if this is what I do that makes me unable to sleep.

If you are more curious on what I do to force myself to sleep, as of late, I pray. Usually, though, I don't pray for myself or others. I pray to God for forgiveness of various things I did during the day that were bad for my character or my neighbor. For, I think, if I come to a blank mind when asking myself what I need forgiveness for, I realize I am losing bearing on becoming a better person. Whether it's bitterness I had when someone cut me off while driving, or inconsiderate actions such as me being that person who cut someone off, or even if it's a sinful action I committed.

Usually when I talk to God, my mind grows quiet and I can fall asleep.

Psalm 127:2

I find this interesting, though I don't fully interpret it.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think about my day, the things I did that could have been done better. Analyze the interactions I had with people through-out the day and try to determine how they may have perceived me. I think about the following day and what I may plan to do.

However; I am unsure if this is what I do when I can't sleep, or if this is what I do that makes me unable to sleep.

If you are more curious on what I do to force myself to sleep, as of late, I pray. Usually, though, I don't pray for myself or others. I pray to God for forgiveness of various things I did during the day that were bad for my character or my neighbor. For, I think, if I come to a blank mind when asking myself what I need forgiveness for, I realize I am losing bearing on becoming a better person. Whether it's bitterness I had when someone cut me off while driving, or inconsiderate actions such as me being that person who cut someone off, or even if it's a sinful action I committed.

Usually when I talk to God, my mind grows quiet and I can fall asleep.

Psalm 127:2

I find this interesting, though I don't fully interpret it.
Wise thoughts,'joseph'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
She says my voice gives her a sense of security. Lol
Awesome, I was trying to funny when I said that... When I would discuss big profound things and concepts with my spouse she would sometimes start to yawn or get sleepy and tired, and need to take a nap...

Reminded me of a Mcdonald's commercial, where the guy was really excited and talking on and on to his girlfriend and she yawned and said, that's great honey, in the middle of a yawn and said she wanted to sleep...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.