When did the interbreeding between the created species (of man) and the evolved species?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Good point, Neo. God works with the grain, not over and against it. God can move only as fast as we are ready. It would be ridiculous to expect God would have given them advanced scientific information, they wouldn't have know what to do with it.
Thank You, and thanks for the conversation, catch ya later?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Was Cain the first to interbreed with another pocket of evolved humanity, when it says he ran away to a far country, Did Cain take his wife from one of the evolved pockets of humanity, and was he the first to begin interbreeding between a created species, with an evolved species, and other sons and daughters of Adam & Eve, interbred later on? (when they encountered other pockets of growing evolved humans)...

Comments?

Cain was the first Human (descendant of Adam). He went to the land of Nod on the east of Eden and married one of the women who descended from the sons of God (prehistoric people), who were created and brought forth from the Water on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 This process began some 3.77 Billion years ago, in man's time. Cain's wife evolved from the common ancestor of Apes on Adam's Earth and this ALSO happened on Planet Earth. Humans and the sons of God (prehistoric people) can produce children with each other. Gen 6:4

On Planet Earth, after the flood, Noah's grandsons were like Cain since they had NO other Humans to marry. They married one of the prehistoric people who were already here and had been for Millions of years before the Ark arrived. The first one we can find is Lucy who was bi-pedal from 4 Million years ago. The prehistoric women of 11k years ago were physically identical to the women of today.

The offspring are the Humans (descendants of Adam) alive today.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cain was the first Human (descendant of Adam). He went to the land of Nod on the east of Eden and married one of the women who descended from the sons of God (prehistoric people), who were created and brought forth from the Water on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 This process began some 3.77 Billion years ago, in man's time. Cain's wife evolved from the common ancestor of Apes on Adam's Earth and this ALSO happened on Planet Earth. Humans and the sons of God (prehistoric people) can produce children with each other. Gen 6:4

On Planet Earth, after the flood, Noah's grandsons were like Cain since they had NO other Humans to marry. They married one of the prehistoric people who were already here and had been for Millions of years before the Ark arrived. The first one we can find is Lucy who was bi-pedal from 4 Million years ago. The prehistoric women of 11k years ago were physically identical to the women of today.

The offspring are the Humans (descendants of Adam) alive today.

Wow...talk about inserting text between the lines in the bible.

Upvote 0

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Neogaia - "New Earth Goddess" - did you note you left out a word in the thread title?

Oddly enough, there is NO evidence of interbreeding between humans and any other species, either now, or in the past. For that matter, the DNA in humans is different enough from other species to prevent interbreeding. At least, that is what modern science concludes and what is born out by experiments.

However, I find it interesting both Neogaia and Aman seem to think non-Adamite peoples lived during the period following the expulsion from the Garden of Eden and STILL - despite Biblical statements to the contrary - living immediately after the Flood of Noah's time.

I suppose it is possible, albeit not very likely. It does open up a whole field of conjecture, doesn't it?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Neogaia - "New Earth Goddess" - did you note you left out a word in the thread title?

Oddly enough, there is NO evidence of interbreeding between humans and any other species, either now, or in the past. For that matter, the DNA in humans is different enough from other species to prevent interbreeding. At least, that is what modern science concludes and what is born out by experiments.

However, I find it interesting both Neogaia and Aman seem to think non-Adamite peoples lived during the period following the expulsion from the Garden of Eden and STILL - despite Biblical statements to the contrary - living immediately after the Flood of Noah's time.

I suppose it is possible, albeit not very likely. It does open up a whole field of conjecture, doesn't it?

It's the way God produced the seven Billion Humans (descendants of Adam) alive on planet Earth today, in just 10-11k years. One Million sons of God (prehistoric people) were on our Earth when Noah first arrived here, from Adam's world, which was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:6

Noah's grandsons, like Cain on the first Earth, had NO other Humans to marry, so they married and produced children with the prehistoric people who had been on Earth for millions of years before the Ark arrived here. Science has confused the sons of God with Humans.

The sons of God had their origin in WATER on the 5th Day Gen 1:21. They are THEIR (Trinity kinds) while Humans are HIS (YHWH/Jesus) kinds, or the kinds made by the Hands of Jesus, temporarily, since Humans are subject to death, unless they are born again by the Trinity. The ability to interbreed is shown here, with my views in brackets:

Gen 6:4 There were {intellectual} giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, {on planet Earth} when the sons of God {prehistoric man} came in unto the daughters of men, {Adam's descendants} and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Today's Humans have the DNA of prehistoric people AND the superior intelligence of Adam, which is like God's Gen 3:22. Thus, we are a combination of His and Their kinds. Amen?

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Be more specific about your disagreement and i will show you Scripturally.

No where does the bible say man was created on day 3. In fact the bible says day 6...it is you who has to assign meaning to certain terms and phrases to force that false conclusion.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's the way God produced the seven Billion Humans (descendants of Adam) alive on planet Earth today, in just 10-11k years. One Million sons of God (prehistoric people) were on our Earth when Noah first arrived here, from Adam's world, which was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:6

Noah's grandsons, like Cain on the first Earth, had NO other Humans to marry, so they married and produced children with the prehistoric people who had been on Earth for millions of years before the Ark arrived here. Science has confused the sons of God with Humans.

The sons of God had their origin in WATER on the 5th Day Gen 1:21. They are THEIR (Trinity kinds) while Humans are HIS (YHWH/Jesus) kinds, or the kinds made by the Hands of Jesus, temporarily, since Humans are subject to death, unless they are born again by the Trinity. The ability to interbreed is shown here, with my views in brackets:

Gen 6:4 There were {intellectual} giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, {on planet Earth} when the sons of God {prehistoric man} came in unto the daughters of men, {Adam's descendants} and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Today's Humans have the DNA of prehistoric people AND the superior intelligence of Adam, which is like God's Gen 3:22. Thus, we are a combination of His and Their kinds. Amen?

Sounds somewhat Gnostic.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Sounds somewhat Gnostic.

What is important is that it AGREES in every way with what is actually written....AND....it agrees with EVERY discovery of Science and History. The only thing which is revealed to be WRONG is the False Theory of Evolution, since God also shows that the Scoffers of the last days did NOT know that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:3-7 Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was Cain the first to interbreed with another pocket of evolved humanity, when it says he ran away to a far country, Did Cain take his wife from one of the evolved pockets of humanity, and was he the first to begin interbreeding between a created species, with an evolved species, and other sons and daughters of Adam & Eve, interbred later on? (when they encountered other pockets of growing evolved humans)...
Comments?
God Bless!

Our stories have zero impact on the facts of the past.

Upvote 0

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm going to point out a few things and then quit this conversation entirely.
It's the way God produced the seven Billion Humans (descendants of Adam) alive on planet Earth today, in just 10-11k years.
Aman, pick a position. Ussherites believe the 'world' (Universe) was created in 6006 B. C. (or so.) The secular astronomers and cosmologists have an age of about 5.3 Billion years for the Earth.

From where did you obtain the 10-11 k (thousand) years?

Aman777 said:
One Million sons of God (prehistoric people) were on our Earth when Noah first arrived here, from Adam's world, which was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:6
The verse in II Peter reads (3:6) "Through these things the world existing at that time was destroyed when it was deluged with water." From where did you get the one million figure of 'prehistoric people'? I don't find that mentioned in either II Peter or the Genesis account.

Aman777 said:
Noah's grandsons, like Cain on the first Earth, had NO other Humans to marry, so they married and produced children with the prehistoric people who had been on Earth for millions of years before the Ark arrived here.
Again, I find no mention of this in the Genesis account.

Aman777 said:
Science has confused the sons of God with Humans.
Now you mention it, I'm a bit confused.

I'm going to leave the rest of what you wrote. None of it has any foundation in the Bible, nor in any work of archeology or history of human development, nor in any of the 'ancient accounts' of which I am cognizant. But I do have a pretty good idea of what's going on, which is why I will not be drawn back into this.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm going to point out a few things and then quit this conversation entirely.

Aman, pick a position. Ussherites believe the 'world' (Universe) was created in 6006 B. C. (or so.) The secular astronomers and cosmologists have an age of about 5.3 Billion years for the Earth.

Actually, the dating of science and history is 4.53 Billion years for age of the Earth. Ussher didn't know that Gen 1:28-31 is prophecy of events which happen after Jesus returns to this Planet at the end of the present 6th Day. Do you?

*** From where did you obtain the 10-11 k (thousand) years?

From the HISTORY of Human civilization on this Earth. It began in the valleys SW of where Noah arrived bringing Adam's superior intelligence from the FIRST world, which was totally destroyed in the flood according to ll Peter 3:6

*** The verse in II Peter reads (3:6) "Through these things the world existing at that time was destroyed when it was deluged with water." From where did you get the one million figure of 'prehistoric people'? I don't find that mentioned in either II Peter or the Genesis account.

Again, from History. The SCOFFERS of the last days are "williingly ignorant" ll Peter 3:3 that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood. I cannot agree with your paraphrased version of Scripture. Here it is from the KJV:

2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world (Greek-kosmos) that THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-destroyed totally)

The world/Heaven that THEN WAS was made on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:8
The world/Heaven "WHICH IS NOW" was made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4
This is clear in the KJV but not in later paraphrased versions. Do you believe the Heaven which is now, is the world of Adam? Or do you agree with the scoffers of the last days?

*** Again, I find no mention of this in the Genesis account.

Now you mention it, I'm a bit confused.

I'm going to leave the rest of what you wrote. None of it has any foundation in the Bible, nor in any work of archeology or history of human development, nor in any of the 'ancient accounts' of which I am cognizant. But I do have a pretty good idea of what's going on, which is why I will not be drawn back into this.

Then stay and refute me Scripturally instead of leaving. Isn't that what we are on these boards for? God Bless you

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What is important is that it AGREES in every way with what is actually written....AND....it agrees with EVERY discovery of Science and History. The only thing which is revealed to be WRONG is the False Theory of Evolution, since God also shows that the Scoffers of the last days did NOT know that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:3-7 Amen?

I think it is over obvious that what you are preaching doesn't agree with scripture....If what you preach did, it would have been taught throughout the centuries. Guess what? It's not.

As I said and will say again...your belief is somewhat gnostic...I do find it amazing that you label yourself as a Baptist who's theology is nowhere's like yours.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Be more specific about your disagreement and i will show you Scripturally.

One more concept...If a person checked into a hotel...and lets say this person had never read the bible and the person opened his night stand and pulled out a Gideon bible...opened it to Gen 1:1...and read just the first chapter...that person would clearly understand that the bible informs us man was made on day 6.

The reason why? It's what the bible says.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I think it is over obvious that what you are preaching doesn't agree with scripture....If what you preach did, it would have been taught throughout the centuries. Guess what? It's not.

As I said and will say again...your belief is somewhat gnostic...I do find it amazing that you label yourself as a Baptist who's theology is nowhere's like yours.

I was saved by Faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ according to the Scriptures and that Faith is a Gift from God. I'm a fundamentalist born again Christian and I support my views with Scripture. However, I am also someone who believes that we live in the last days of this Earth just before Jesus returns. I believe it's time to stop studying the theological views of ancient men who Scripture tells us could NOT understand Scripture. God tells us:

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

After studying Genesis for more than 30 years, with the help of the Holy Spirit, God has called me to show unbelievers that God's Truth AGREES in every way with every discovery of mankind. I believe this is the way God has chosen to reveal His Truth to ALL FLESH in these last days. So, here I am trying to show others what my study in Genesis has revealed to me.

I support what I write with the agreement of Scripture, science and history and most of the time, I show this Truth to Darwinists, but I also believe my brethren in Christ should know this. This understanding destroys the false Theory of evolution and gives Christians another confirmation that God's Holy Word is the Truth in every way.

Christians have been telling God's Truth by Faith, for thousands of years and my intent is to edify the Church by showing them where to find the DETAILS which confirm that in six of God's Days, God makes a perfect Heaven and fills it with perfect people, made perfect by their Faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. I know that my views are controversial but I assure you that they agree with Scripture written by the Holy Spirit. I welcome anyone to discuss this with me and I try my best to be nice to all, whether they agree with my view of not. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
One more concept...If a person checked into a hotel...and lets say this person had never read the bible and the person opened his night stand and pulled out a Gideon bible...opened it to Gen 1:1...and read just the first chapter...that person would clearly understand that the bible informs us man was made on day 6.

The reason why? It's what the bible says.

Of course it says that man was "created" in God's Image on the 6th Day, but Genesis 2:4-7 shows that he was "formed" physically on the 3rd Day, before the plants, herbs and rain. It also shows that Eve was made on the 6th Day Gen 2:22 after the creatures which Lord God or Jesus made from the ground and Adam named. Gen 2:19

Both Adam and Eve were "created" at the same time on the 6th Day and it was AFTER Cain killed Abel. Gen 5:1-2 This is also confirmed in the New Testament.

1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Adam and Eve were made perfect BUT they sinned and were found in bodies of corruptible flesh. After Cain killed Abel, God gave them another son, Seth and Gen 4:26 shows that Seth was taught to call upon the name of the Lord and Adam and Eve were "created" by God (Elohim-the Trinity) Spiritually.

God doesn't reveal His Truth to everyone who reads the Bible for He tells us

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I look forward to meeting our first parents in Heaven since Scripture shows that both were created in God's Image or born again in Christ. Amen?

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was saved by Faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ according to the Scriptures and that Faith is a Gift from God. I'm a fundamentalist born again Christian and I support my views with Scripture. However, I am also someone who believes that we live in the last days of this Earth just before Jesus returns. I believe it's time to stop studying the theological views of ancient men who Scripture tells us could NOT understand Scripture. God tells us:

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

After studying Genesis for more than 30 years, with the help of the Holy Spirit, God has called me to show unbelievers that God's Truth AGREES in every way with every discovery of mankind. I believe this is the way God has chosen to reveal His Truth to ALL FLESH in these last days. So, here I am trying to show others what my study in Genesis has revealed to me.

I support what I write with the agreement of Scripture, science and history and most of the time, I show this Truth to Darwinists, but I also believe my brethren in Christ should know this. This understanding destroys the false Theory of evolution and gives Christians another confirmation that God's Holy Word is the Truth in every way.

Christians have been telling God's Truth by Faith, for thousands of years and my intent is to edify the Church by showing them where to find the DETAILS which confirm that in six of God's Days, God makes a perfect Heaven and fills it with perfect people, made perfect by their Faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. I know that my views are controversial but I assure you that they agree with Scripture written by the Holy Spirit. I welcome anyone to discuss this with me and I try my best to be nice to all, whether they agree with my view of not. God Bless you

Well, all I gotta say is that for someone who claimes to have studied Genesis for over 30 years...you still need a bit more studying.
Adam was made on day 6.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course it says that man was "created" in God's Image on the 6th Day, but Genesis 2:4-7 shows that he was "formed" physically on the 3rd Day, before the plants, herbs and rain. It also shows that Eve was made on the 6th Day Gen 2:22 after the creatures which Lord God or Jesus made from the ground and Adam named. Gen 2:19

Both Adam and Eve were "created" at the same time on the 6th Day and it was AFTER Cain killed Abel. Gen 5:1-2 This is also confirmed in the New Testament.

1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Adam and Eve were made perfect BUT they sinned and were found in bodies of corruptible flesh. After Cain killed Abel, God gave them another son, Seth and Gen 4:26 shows that Seth was taught to call upon the name of the Lord and Adam and Eve were "created" by God (Elohim-the Trinity) Spiritually.

God doesn't reveal His Truth to everyone who reads the Bible for He tells us

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I look forward to meeting our first parents in Heaven since Scripture shows that both were created in God's Image or born again in Christ. Amen?

Using your flawed thinking....and....using Gen 2:4-7....EVERYTHING was created in a single day. Guess what? No one reads scripture that way.

There is not one verse that says Adam was created on day 3. NOT ONE VERSE. Sorry.
There is not even one denomination that teaches that flawed theology...not even the Baptist.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Using your flawed thinking....and....using Gen 2:4-7....EVERYTHING was created in a single day. Guess what? No one reads scripture that way.

There is not one verse that says Adam was created on day 3. NOT ONE VERSE. Sorry.
There is not even one denomination that teaches that flawed theology...not even the Baptist.

I agree, BUT here is what Scripture actually says:

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

What day was the Earth made? According to Gen 1:10, it was the 3rd day. Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth;

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Plants herbs and trees GREW on the 3rd day.
Gen 1:12 A
nd the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Were the trees made AFTER Adam was made? According to the next verses:

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

According to Genesis 1 and 2, man (Adam) was formed BEFORE the plants, herbs, and trees which GREW on the 3rd day, no matter what ANY denomination teaches. Gen 1:26 and Gen 5:1-2 tells us that Adam and Eve were "created in God's Image" on the 6th day. IOW, they were both born again on the 6th Day. Amen?

Upvote 0