US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi, this isn't about me or anyone in particular I was just wondering how other people see this.

Personally I feel like if couples don't see each other alot because of work that means one of them is probably cheating or going to cheat or something. I'm naturally a very suspicious person and I don't really trust anyone. And my SO has said the same thing to me about couples who rarely see each other.. he usually says something like it's a wonder they are still together or he's probably off with other girls.

Does anyone else really believe people who don't see each other often stand a chance? Or that the couples aren't cheating? I mean especially with work there are just too many opportunities for a guy or woman to flirt and cheat. Cause they are spending all their time with other people.

I'm one of those people that think men and women working together though obviously necessary causes a lot of problems and destroys some people's marriages... But yeah I could be wrong.

What do you guys think?

Justasurvivor

Mar 5, 2019
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟12,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi, this isn't about me or anyone in particular I was just wondering how other people see this.

Personally I feel like if couples don't see each other alot because of work that means one of them is probably cheating or going to cheat or something. I'm naturally a very suspicious person and I don't really trust anyone. And my SO has said the same thing to me about couples who rarely see each other.. he usually says something like it's a wonder they are still together or he's probably off with other girls.

Does anyone else really believe people who don't see each other often stand a chance? Or that the couples aren't cheating? I mean especially with work there are just too many opportunities for a guy or woman to flirt and cheat. Cause they are spending all their time with other people.

I'm one of those people that think men and women working together though obviously necessary causes a lot of problems and destroys some people's marriages... But yeah I could be wrong.

What do you guys think?
thats what Im worried abt with one of my friends cus her boyfriend's in the Navy

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
thats what Im worried abt with one of my friends cus her boyfriend's in the Navy

Oh yeah I woulda left him when he said he was going in the navy. One time I was dating a guy when I was i was like 19 or so and he went to a recruiting office and the recruiters literally told him to leave me cause he'd get so much sex in the military. I just couldn't do that after all the stories my mom told me and my whole family is military. They wife swap and everything. It's too much. I feel for her.

Upvote 0