MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Soon there will be a group of folks that wants to affirm that the sun is actually pushed around by a giant beetle.

7 million ancient Egyptians cannot be wrong.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Soon there will be a group of folks that wants to affirm that the sun is actually pushed around by a giant beetle.
If it isn't a hemisphere, is it a hemisflat?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And that would be crazier than the groups we have now? Not by much if any.

• Agree
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We already have that, just the beetle's name is Gravity, and he's invisible. His enormous pincers are also what's stopping the oceans fall off the bottom of the globe.

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you're a Christian and would like to join us on whatsapp, please let me know in a PM and I'll send you the link to our group.

Blessings.
Do you know that there is actually a tipping point of size/mass when it comes to an object in space, where the spherical creating pressures of gravity overcomes the object’s non-spherical shapes?

We can see with accuracy how ALL asteroids beyond a certain size can no longer be in the shape of say a rectangle. Gravity is a weak force that pulls towards its own center, but past a certain size/mass this ‘Weak’ force becomes stronger than the object’s ability to maintain its non-spherical natural shape. Again we can see this tipping point of size vs gravity all throughout space. You will not find non-spherical objects in space above a certain size.

• Agree
Reactions: Newtheran
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you know that there is actually a tipping point of size/mass when it comes to an object in space, where the spherical creating pressures of gravity overcomes the object’s non-spherical shapes?

We can see with accuracy how ALL asteroids beyond a certain size can no longer be in the shape of say a rectangle. Gravity is a weak force that pulls towards its own center, but past a certain size/mass this ‘Weak’ force becomes stronger than the object’s ability to maintain its non-spherical natural shape. Again we can see this tipping point of size vs gravity all throughout space. You will not find non-spherical objects in space above a certain size.
Yea, but that is from the story tellers at NASA, we all know there is no space.;)

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well that wasn't bad... Only 21 posts before the ridicule began.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yea, but that is from the story tellers at NASA, we all know there is no space.;)

Oh there is space, my closet has little space, only there is not this Big-Banged science fiction space NASA has the rights to:

https://history.nasa.gov/1967treaty.html

where no one can even try to go without the express permission from UN / NASA. They don't want any Flat Earthers to produce direct evidence of Gods creation.

Same as exploring Antarctica;
https://www.ats.aq/e/ats.htm

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well that wasn't bad... Only 21 posts before the ridicule began.

Ridicule is all that Globe Big-bangers and Evolutionists have against the obvious scientific evidence.

The Truth shall set you free:

• Agree
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ridicule is all that Globe Big-bangers and Evolutionists have against the obvious scientific evidence.

The Truth shall set you free:

I understand that there will be different opinions and reasons for those differences.. However, I do not know the reason for ridicule or what they think is accomplished by it.

My guess is that they are trying to make a parallel between some absurd idea and the FE, in hopes of sarcastically pointing out that the FE model is unfounded and ridiculous.

What I would have hoped to see would be some sort of fact or evidence that would support their idea that the FE is incorrect.

Most of the time, however, it is usually devoid of such support and anytime that some sort of reason is presented, it is typically something that neither proves or disproves either model, is something that a true and solid FE supporter can counter very easily and in the most fundamental way exposes their total lack of investigation into the arguments that are presented by the FE camp and very easy to find if one takes a minute or two to look.

In short... it displays their lack of investigation into the subject.... and we all know that it is a fool who argues against a concept that they have not investigated for themselves.

Upvote 0

Shadowst0rm

Nov 27, 2018
USA
✟17,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
I don't suppose anyone is still interested in the WhatsApp group? I am new and I found the forums and specific thread via a search from Google. I had to sign up of course to comment, but I'm not sure how to PM, I went looking on the OP profile but came up empty. Am I too late to join, assuming it's still going, or has the WhatsApp group been disbanded?

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
We already have that, just the beetle's name is Gravity, and he's invisible. His enormous pincers are also what's stopping the oceans fall off the bottom of the globe.

Not only is Gravity-beetle invisible, but undetectable too. So Globe-earthers drop bowling balls from buildings and say: "See gravity-beetle, it's right there in the rate of fall!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I understand that there will be different opinions and reasons for those differences.. However, I do not know the reason for ridicule or what they think is accomplished by it.

My guess is that they are trying to make a parallel between some absurd idea and the FE, in hopes of sarcastically pointing out that the FE model is unfounded and ridiculous.

What I would have hoped to see would be some sort of fact or evidence that would support their idea that the FE is incorrect.

Most of the time, however, it is usually devoid of such support and anytime that some sort of reason is presented, it is typically something that neither proves or disproves either model, is something that a true and solid FE supporter can counter very easily and in the most fundamental way exposes their total lack of investigation into the arguments that are presented by the FE camp and very easy to find if one takes a minute or two to look.

In short... it displays their lack of investigation into the subject.... and we all know that it is a fool who argues against a concept that they have not investigated for themselves.

Beautifully said @JacksBratt.
Wasn't it nice when Globe earthers had some good solid scientific questions posed to us, .. so I guess they have nothing left except ridicule, or NASA pictures, or cosmological math, which is "out of this world".
I mean I don't know about you, but I speak very little Klingon anymore,

and since I come back to Flat Earth, my Vulcan got rusty too;

I think that's the sign for "gravity" in Vulcan, .. I'm not sure?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If it isn't a hemisphere, is it a hemisflat?
Well you can still circumnavigate (that was their word choice) the earth east to west just not over the poles....

• Agree
Upvote 0