What's the weather like where you are? (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Angel

Jul 15, 2010
Canada
✟15,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is a cooler than the normal for this time of the year, but it has been a lovely day. I hand my head in sorrow for those who have had those awful tornadoes, and keeping them lifted up in prayer. They so need our prayers. And yesterday there was a tornado that hit Auckland, NZ, I would say a F1 125 miles an hour.
We do have a lot to be thankful for.

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
357 & Cindy:

Thanks for your concerns-My family had little damage (limbs, trees & a few shingles) We got more debris from Mississippi than structural damage-but I had co-workers ( I work At a hospital near the U of A Campus & that area got hit hard, along w/several others--but today is a pretty day. Again Thanks to anyone for prayers here in
Tuscaloosa!

Grace

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
357 & Cindy:

Thanks for your concerns-My family had little damage (limbs, trees & a few shingles) We got more debris from Mississippi than structural damage-but I had co-workers ( I work At a hospital near the U of A Campus & that area got hit hard, along w/several others--but today is a pretty day. Again Thanks to anyone for prayers here in
Tuscaloosa!

Grace

I give thanks that you and your family are okay. Some of the news spots resembled areas that were bombed. Those who have suffered loss will be in my prayers for a long time.

My home is Oklahoma, so we deal with tornadoes pretty frequently. Thankfully the vast majority of them have missed our city during my lifetime.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another day of rain today. We're getting rather tired of it and can't wait to see sunshine again for longer than just a minute or two.

Yes, we were all appalled by the tornadoes that wreaked havoc in Alabama and never dreamed that one would hit NZ not long after. Unfortunately, we suffered one fatality from it.

Praying for the folk over there...

Upvote 0

mjmcmillan

Sep 27, 2009
Out there. Thataway.
✟5,089.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I wonder how cold it got here yesterday. I went up to the Northern tip of Lower Michigan, and it got into the upper 20s F there yesterday night. Otherwise the weather there and here was similar, sunny in the morning with rain later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A dry day with temps nearing 20.C

Torrential rain for ten minutes late afternoon [a shower]
a single streak of lightning and a tremendous crack, bash, wallop, boom diddy, crackity-crack, boom, of thunder
and we have clear skies again for the night

Manchester, is not called Umbrella City for no-reason....
ie: carry one, or, get wet!!!!
:D

dave

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mjmcmillan

Sep 27, 2009
Out there. Thataway.
✟5,089.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Umbrella City????

Chicago is famous for blowing out umbrellas. You can usually count on at least one newsclip with a trashcan filled with destroyed umbrellas here.

Not yesterday though, apparently. Actually, probably not the past couple of days in the Mid-West. I had remarkably fine weather for a trip to North Carolina and back. Upper forties for the lows, into the low Seventies yesterday under sunny skies

Right now-- at home. Cloudy, 64 F. Should get to the low 80s F under sunny skies today.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
YEAH! - We got 1/4 inch of rain today where I live and 2 1/2 inches around our water reservoirs that supply our water. Many farmers and ranchers are giving thanks today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.