What's the weather like where you are? (10)

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
cloudy.png

Milwaukee, WI
Thursday 3:00 AM
Cloudy
°F

Thu
partly_cloudy.png

33°
24°
Is that a cloud, if so, cooool!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can I post this on you music thread?
Amazing grace: 5 hymns that changed the world
Amazing grace: 5 hymns that changed the world at DuckDuckGo
It was the best thing I have seen in years and years, maybe my whole life.
It was the Christian and Christmas songs and their writers and there love of Jesus, the inspiration for the songs they wrote. They do play the songs in the movie, this link they call a movie? but I can't see which one will work for people as I can't do media or utube, etc.
Let me know if it is okay. I posted it somewhere else here but no one has seen it or responded. It can't be missed by people as it is such a moving event. spiritually

I don't know if you mean the the Whole Duckduckgo search page or just an individual video; also which thread of mine do you mean; as I have a lot of them.

Send me a PM with the videos you would like posted; and I will post them for you.
Also so we don't clog up this thread; which is just about the weather.:)

@mniorian "After 3-4 months of dry weather; like we have been getting the last decade; on and off; I feel like a dried up Cactus; all prickly and parched; and yearn for the rain; like a frog stuck in Casa"
Which would you rather have, that or 115 degrees summers here?

Well...neither.:D I't can get down right scary here if a forest fire comes close; like it did in 2015 & 16.

Where I would like to spend the summers is where I grew up; N. Minnesota; up in the lake area; usually stays around 75F-85F and the lakes are cool & clear; with lots of fish; including big ones; like Northern Pick & Muskellunge; they can get up to 50-60 LBS.

I went back with my family; in '96 and stayed at two resorts for 2 weeks; simply a wonderful vacation. They had a lot of Florida people come up to get out of the heat. :)

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today, mild and overcast, there may be showers.We had nice steady rain all day yesterday which was lovely.
Sadly in two other States there has been major flooding.
We are such a country of extremes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Snow today; only a little but I can't remember it in April before. We had some late March 8 years ago. Now the temps are below freezing. Last week it was quite mild and it hasn't rained for a while.

Reactions: Via Cassian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
We've had high pressure over the eastern Atlantic which has given us dry sunny weather, but with a cold breeze, for several days. Temps have been high teens C/low 60s F in the daytimes but dropping to about 5 C/41 F at night.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0