What's the weather like where you are? (10)

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
cloudy.png

Milwaukee, WI
Thursday 3:00 AM
Cloudy
°F

Thu
partly_cloudy.png

33°
24°

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll see your 33F and raise you a 36F

Back from walking the dogs...I'm sweating.

I'll see that:
partly_cloudy.png

58 °F
Precipitation: 1%
Humidity: 41%
Wind: 15 mph
Bay View, Milwaukee, WI

Mon
partly_cloudy.png

59°
36°

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

56°
49°

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Back from walking the dogs...I'm sweating.

I'll see that:
partly_cloudy.png

58 °F
Precipitation: 1%
Humidity: 41%
Wind: 15 mph
Bay View, Milwaukee, WI

Mon
partly_cloudy.png

59°
36°

Tue
partly_cloudy.png

56°
49°

I'll have to fold; only got a:

2021-03-08 11.28.51 www.wunderground.com acfedc942f19.png

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll have to fold; only got a:

But we were slipping on ice patches and had to walk over 2 inches of packed snow in places.
Down from 24 inches accumulated on the ground about 2 weeks ago.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hot and windy, we are supposed to get rain in a few days. Unusual since we already had our one day a year rain.

Wow! :rolleyes:one day a year? o_O I knew Arizona was dry; but not that dry!:eek:

After 3-4 months of dry weather; like we have been getting the last decade; on and off; I feel like a dried up Cactus; all prickly and parched; and yearn for the rain; like a frog stuck in Casa Grande! :hot:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow! :rolleyes:one day a year? o_O I knew Arizona was dry; but not that dry!:eek:

After 3-4 months of dry weather; like we have been getting the last decade; on and off; I feel like a dried up Cactus; all prickly and parched; and yearn for the rain; like a frog stuck in Casa Grande! :hot:
LOL, Cactus have lots of water inside them:)
Where I am at it truly only rained one day. God spit on us a few times but that doesn't count as rain.
Hope you get lots and lots
PS we don't have frogs, I wish we did. SWEET!:frogface:

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL, Cactus have lots of water inside them:)
Where I am at it truly only rained one day. God spit on us a few times but that doesn't count as rain.
Hope you get lots and lots
PS we don't have frogs, I wish we did. SWEET!:frogface:

Oh; we are getting plenty rain right now during the winter/spring; it's June thru September (sometimes Oct:swoon:) that can get hot; and stay over 85F or more for months.
Then all the brush and trees dry out; and forest fire season starts; as you probably know about.

The frogs in our back field can get so noisy; during the spring rains; when it warms up; and it floods; it can wake me up out of a sound sleep;

and I have to get up and close the window! I like frogs; but their croaking; can get on my nerves! :mad: I'm not the only one; there are pages full of how to stop frogs from croaking; on Google.:)

Here is how they sound; but even louder:eek::

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh; we are getting plenty rain right now during the winter/spring; it's June thru September (sometimes Oct:swoon:) that can get hot; and stay over 85F or more for months.
Then all the brush and trees dry out; and forest fire season starts; as you probably know about.

The frogs in our back field can get so noisy; during the spring rains; when it warms up; and it floods; it can wake me up out of a sound sleep;

and I have to get up and close the window! I like frogs; but their croaking; can get on my nerves! :mad: I'm not the only one; there are pages full of how to stop frogs from croaking; on Google.:)

We had frogs with the irrigation but they eventually disappeared. I think they put screens in the main canal because we were getting fish and crawdads in the ditches and boy did it stink when the water dried up but I loved the frogs croaking, maybe it was far enough away that it wasn't an irritant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@mniorian "After 3-4 months of dry weather; like we have been getting the last decade; on and off; I feel like a dried up Cactus; all prickly and parched; and yearn for the rain; like a frog stuck in Casa"
Which would you rather have, that or 115 degrees summers here?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

That's interesting, it actually played without buffering? Thanks, but it sounds more like a zillion bongos, lol I could sort of hear the frogs toward the end, cool, I can see why that would get pretty annoying.

Upvote 0