What's the weather like where you are? (10)

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The high today will be 52F, mainly cloudy with a good chance for rain, and a wind of only 5 mph in Central Oklahoma.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It has been cloudy today, about 7c and no rain. :) I have slept quite a lot today, so if the sun came out, I missed it :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just in addition of course no rain in sight.
Does anyone have snow??
Or are expecting it?

Yes; we are supposed to get some snow "flurries" next Wednesday. I'll take that over your 104F (40c) any day. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
We've actually had a rain-free day here, which was wonderful as the previous downpours have made their way into the house, in a couple of places, and I've been drying the walls with a hair-dryer. More rain due later this week so more wall-drying I expect. Repairs to broken gutter due Saturday if fine - I'm praying for fine!
The Lord answered the prayer for fine - praise God! :) I'm not sure if the repairs were done though :scratch:, but I've upgraded from a hair-dryer to powerful convection heater, lent by a neighbour, so am managing to keep the walls dry. :) The weather has been fairly mild and both dry and wet over the last few days.
Just in addition of course no rain in sight.
Does anyone have snow??
Or are expecting it?
We're not due any soon in the UK. It is a relatively mild spell at the moment and set to continue until New Year I believe.

We keep hearing about the wild fires in Australia - they sound terrible. We heard that a complete settlement of about 400 people, near Sydney, was nearly wiped out. Thinking and praying for you out there. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Steve97

Dec 26, 2019
none
✟15,944.00
Country
Tajikistan
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK - SNP
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fine and very warm here this weekend, after several milder days which were a joy to us all. Set to continue with warmer temps for a while now.

Glad your getting some warmer weather Shirley. :)
But;Well; you know what they say; if something goes up; something else has to go down.

The down is our temps and the snow level for the next week; we are to get another massive "Arctic express" from the Bering sea area to hit the whole PNW; from N. Calif to all the way up in BC, Canada; with snow 2-3 inches on the valley floor to a couple of feet up in the Cascades passes:
2020-01-12 01.23.29 forecast.weather.gov e3c48ec82062.png

So it's either; rain or snow; take your pick. Just praying the power stays on.:prayer::)

Upvote 0