What's the weather like where you are? (10)

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Warming up again, although it is going to drop to 9c tonight.
Great skyscapes, we have some lovely views over the valley...lots of buildings, but I look over them and it is beautiful...:)

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's 88F and mainly cloudy here today in Central Oklahoma. We are enjoying much cooler temperatures than usual in previous years.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Daytime temps in the low 20s C (70s F, I think), night-time low to mid teens C (50s F). It has been dry for several days, but rain is forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's 90F and mainly cloudy today in Central Oklahoma. Everything is turning green and pretty from all of the rain we have gotten over the last month. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's 81F at 10 PM here in Central Oklahoma. Our humidity has gone down, so things are very pleasant here. The weatherman says we will enjoy lower humidity for about the next 8 days. Regardless, thank you Lord.

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's 97F and sunny today in Central Oklahoma. The humidity makes it feel like 105F. Our forecast for the next week is more of the same.

Not good, Tom! smiley_hot_day.gif

Our forecast:
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING FROM 2PM EDT THU UNTIL 8PM EDT SAT ...HAZARDOUS WEATHER... * AFTERNOON TO EARLY EVENING TEMPERATURES FROM THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY IN THE 90S WITH HEAT INDICES FROM AROUND 100 TO 110 DEGREES. THE HOTTEST HEAT INDICES IS EXPECTED ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not good, Tom! View attachment 259678

Our forecast:
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING FROM 2PM EDT THU UNTIL 8PM EDT SAT ...HAZARDOUS WEATHER... * AFTERNOON TO EARLY EVENING TEMPERATURES FROM THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY IN THE 90S WITH HEAT INDICES FROM AROUND 100 TO 110 DEGREES. THE HOTTEST HEAT INDICES IS EXPECTED ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.

That sounds a lot like our forecast. We start the warmer temperatures tomorrow - along with higher humidity. I can stand the heat better than I can the humidity.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That sounds a lot like our forecast. We start the warmer temperatures tomorrow - along with higher humidity. I can stand the heat better than I can the humidity.

I can't take the heat for more than ten minutes! I went out at 7:30 am to water my flowers. I bought a battery operated fan to carry with me in case I end up in a warm place. And I prefer my coffee and tea iced!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
A heat wave also for Thurs. afternoon thru. Sun. evening. High temps. forecasted in mid 90's, and heat indexes 100 to 105 degrees.

I hope you have air conditioning! The summer of '88, we didn't. Every afternoon we got in our air-conditioned van and went to Dairy Queen.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's 98F and sunny today in Central Oklahoma. The heat index is 103F. The weatherman says that we will have a cold front come in this coming Monday and reduce the temperatures by about 10 degrees for awhile. I must say that this is really pretty moderate compared to previous years.

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0