• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Married Couples' started by PeachieKeen, Jun 19, 2018.

1. mama2one

mama2one Well-Known Member

+8,353
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  2. Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee Disciplemaker Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    On my mind.... I really don’t like pumping. I wish I could just nurse full time with the occasional pumping time.

3. NerdGirl

NerdGirl The untamed daughter

+3,025
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Feeling like God has something new for me. Talking with people, praying, waiting, seeking Him. It's a terrible, frightening mix of emotions, but I feel hopeful. Thank you for all the responses so far on other threads.

4. Owlette

Owlette Regular Member

+2,617
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    WOMM... I’m so grateful that I only have to take a few days off a week instead of losing my job during all of this. Have any of you had to be laid off or cut down your work hours?

5. anewday

anewday This girl is on fire.

+653
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I was laid off, but thankfully have a part-time job I can do at home. It's not much, but something.

6. Bumble Bee

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I am on reduced responsibilities because of my disorder right now but they said I’m still essential, so I’m still working close to full time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+16,569
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    No, not in the least. But I had to set up 2 workstations for my wife and i to work from home.

I seem to have a lot of connectivity problems. Sharon not quite so much, but she is set up right next to the router. I am on a different floor.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. mama2one

mama2one Well-Known Member

+8,353
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    husband working in basement office
    he is fortunate daughter brings him morning coffee & lunch right to his desk, lol

9. Bumble Bee

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Husband and I have a hot date to Costco. He’s talking groceries to me. We

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Hate&Rage

Hate&Rage Life is pain

+7
    Malaysia
    Christian
    Married
    Thinking of how many more weeks of silent treatment I'd have from my wife - who won't talk to me because she got angry at me out of the blue while we were watching netflix and I lashed back (after months of just taking all her attacks without making a sound). Thinking of how pointless these conflicts are with so much more happening in the world right now. I just despise this tedious, petty, situation.

11. Bumble Bee

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I have been on medication for a week and am already feeling better. I’m more tired in the afternoons/evenings and pretty weepy, but I feel better overall. My depression and anxiety symptoms are easing.

12. anewday

anewday This girl is on fire.

+653
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Friday is our anniversary. I dread it. He's trying to act like things are normal when they are not. He's finally turned into the man I always wanted him to be, but he's hurt me so badly for most of our marriage I want nothing to do with him anymore...

13. Swan7

Swan7 Made in the image of His Grace Supporter

+7,291
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Right now I am just very thankful for my husband. He's very supportive when my heart is hurting. :yellowheart: Makes me feel like I'm not alone.

14. Bumble Bee

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I feel the same. My husband has been my rock the last few months.

15. Swan7

Swan7 Made in the image of His Grace Supporter

+7,291
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    When you have that moment of “Man, God is Awesome!” And you can’t help but say it aloud. :yellowheart:
    :papapa:

16. Bumble Bee

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I don’t want to get up today.

17. Bumble Bee

+4,111
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I woke up in the night to hear my husband praying over me ❤️

18. NerdGirl

NerdGirl The untamed daughter

+3,025
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    OH, my gosh, my heart would just melt if I ever experienced that! You are so blessed <3

19. OceanPoet87

OceanPoet87 Husband 'N Wifi

+86
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Today is my wife's 30th birthday and she is such a blessing and a wonderful mother to our son. We just moved almost 400 miles last week to Idaho and we both love it. But leaving her hometown and her family, she's handled it so well...

20. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+12,150
    Christian
    Married
    I like tacos