Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello married cfers! I'm Traci and I've been an on and off active member of the Singles forum for several years. I was married on June 2nd of this year and I'd love to get to know this community that is so new to me.

We had a thread like this in Singles- share what's on your mind. Get to know one another. Let's be friends!

Valetic

Addicted to CF
Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Georgia, USA
✟58,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Congrats by the way! Hope you and your wife's relationship flourishes and that the Lord richly blesses us all.

I've been looking into apologetics lately. It's very interesting to see the debates Atheism brings about and how Christian philosophy and apologetics completely debunk their questions - to me. It's also interesting to see how our faith hinges on things like the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. To be able to answer questions like, "If God is real then why is there random sufferings to people?"

Truly this is what the apostle meant when he said to always have a defense for the gospel.

Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello married cfers! I'm Traci and I've been an on and off active member of the Singles forum for several years. I was married on June 2nd of this year and I'd love to get to know this community that is so new to me.

We had a thread like this in Singles- share what's on your mind. Get to know one another. Let's be friends!
Congrats on your marriage, and welcome to the Marriage board!

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank y'all for the warm welcomes :)

Omm- signing the rental lease for our first together home today!! Nervous and excited! But mostly ready to get the cats back in a permanent location with their familiar smells.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Friendly
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was married on June 2nd of this year and I'd love to get to know this community that is so new to me.
I looked at your young adult thread with the pics. In post #1 you are seated at a table with 2 other girls. they both look very familiar. Are either of them from the DC area or are they involved in a Messianic congregation?

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I looked at your young adult thread with the pics. In post #1 you are seated at a table with 2 other girls. they both look very familiar. Are either of them from the DC area or are they involved in a Messianic congregation?
That's funny, neither of them are... Must just have those familiar kind of faces.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK.. The one on your left looks like a very young Robin Van Riper; and she teaches with the MJTI (Messianic Jewish Theological Institute). The one on your right (our left) looks like a female version of our Rabbi's son.

Too funny!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
last time we were away for couple days, we went to restaurant at hotel and suddenly child was ill with stomachache
we had already ordered and husband had just got his first plate as he'd ordered salad bar

sent husband off to buy some kid's pain med
child was not feeling better so when waitress brought food asked for boxes and packed it up to bring back to hotel

you should have seen husband's face when he returned as he'd only gotten one trip to salad bar!

I ended up giving him half my meal when we returned to hotel to appease him, lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got my wontons.

Attachments

• E50D49AA-01E6-4DC8-9645-CF9F176EE72B.jpeg
    E50D49AA-01E6-4DC8-9645-CF9F176EE72B.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0